ACHITUANAND

Dec 28, 2015

Regarding balance cutting issue

Sir/Madam
My mobile number is 9169147260 and I am Aircel user. They used to cut my balance again and again on behalf of renewation of service and when I used to call at the customer care they used to say balance will not be returned back in case of renewal. Every time I unsubscribe every service through their customer representative and through SMS and they are renewing the same service again and again.I have lost 70 to 80 rs regarding this.Kindly help me to sort out this problem.
Thanking You
Aman Singh
Mob No 9169147260

Dec 28, 2015

Hi avichal ,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Dec 22, 2015

Dear vawasthi69,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

vawasthi69

Dec 22, 2015

Unauthorized balance deduction

Sir, i want to bring into your notice that an Indian company called Aircel has made an unauthorized deduction from my mobile number 9169581205 .
Instead of complaining many times my issue has not been resolved. Kindly help.

Dec 21, 2015

Dear Om Prakash Gupta,

We hope your balance related issue has been resolved.

Dec 20, 2015

Dear AdityaMishra96,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs. 60 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Dec 20, 2015

Hi Om Prakash Gupta,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Meanwhile please share the below details:

Any message received upon deduction.

OM Prakash Gupta

Dec 19, 2015

complaint against aircel prepaid mobile no.9169273937

महोदय,
मेरे aircel prepaid मोबाइल no.9169273937 से दो बार में 10-10 रुपया बिना किसी सूचना के काट लिया गया है | दिनांक 17-12-15 और 19-12-15 को 198 पर complaint करने पर न तो complaint दर्ज किया गया और न ही रुपया 20/- वापस किया गया, जिसकी recording मेरे पास है |
अत: अनुरोध है कि मेरा दो बार में काटा गया रुपया 20/- वापस कराया जाय, अन्यथा conection बंद कर दिया जायेगा |

ओम प्रकाश गुप्त

Dear avichal,

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Hi AdityaMishra96,

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at aircelsocia[email protected]
AdityaMishra96

Dec 18, 2015

Rs 60 were automatically deducted on account of a service I never subscribed.

Sir/Ma'am,
Today I receive a message declaring that I have been charged Rs 60 on acoount of activating "Non Stop Music Station". I haven't subscribed this service.
Please deactivate this service and refund me my money back.My mobile number is 7270917668.
Aditya Mishra.
Mobile number :- 7270917668

Rs 60 were automatically deducted on account of a service I never subscribed. Rs 60 were automatically deducted on account of a service I never subscribed.

avichal

Dec 17, 2015

Unnecessary activating vas

I am not activating any service still aircel is activating unnecessary vas and they are deducting my money and not also refunding it .

Dec 9, 2015

Dear Rohit Srivastava,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.99/- posted in your account . Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Dec 7, 2015

Dear ShabbySBM,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.10/- posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Dec 7, 2015

Dear saurabh9319,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.50/- posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Hi ShabbySBM,

Hi saurabh9319,

saurabh9319

Deduction of balance

Hello sir/ madam.. This is to inform you that i want to lodge an complaint against AIRCEL. My mobile no is 7897952009.On 6th december night i was having 54rs in my balance but when i woke up in morning , found thar company has activated 2 services without my knowledge. One was gaming services and other music.. In morning itself i called customer care and they told me that you have activated both services. So i think that that is a good way to mentally torture the customers. On side whenever they want they deduce balance from our account. And we can do nothing. Who the hell wants to activate music and game services by giving 50rs at 1am .. I just want my balance back.. If they cant give us a discount of 1 paisa. Then how can they take 54rs without consumer permission.
ShabbySBM

Dec 5, 2015

aircel automatic activates vas on customers mobile Numbers

I am fed up of aircel! my no is 8574779116.
this is ridiculous that aircel unnecessarily automatically activates useless services like Aircel pocket store, or store 99, or store 25, or model video club, or any rubbish service they wish to on any number of their customers and deduct money without the customer's consent...
I have used other networks also like Vodafone idea reliance Airtel but aircel is the worst as it does what I stated above! then we have to complain on 155223, that too doesn't help much... calling 198 but talking to the stupid aircel executives is a waste of time n efforts!..
m gonna break my aircel sim n never use its internet services again.. they r thieves!!!
aircel is the worst.. and best in cheating customers!!

Dec 1, 2015

Hi Rohit Srivastava,

Nahid Khan

Dec 1, 2015

Wrong deduction of balance which needs to be refunded

My phone number is 9807835052 .
THIS COMPLAIN IS REGARDING THE MESSAGE THAT SAID THAT I AM SUBSCRIBED TO SOME MODEL VAS SERVICE WHICH DEFINITELY I DIDN'T SUBSCRIBED BUT STILL GOT ACTIVATED AND CHARGED ME 99 RS.'!!!
I have always been charged for some or the other VAS services which I am ignoring since long and they get activated on their own. Well, my mobile balance is not a charity and moreover 99 rupees is quite a huge amount which I will not ignore.
Whatever it is,please see to it that my balance is refunded.I am really annoyed but still i am being polite. PLEASE REFUND MY 99 BALANCE I AM REALLY ANNOYED!

Nov 25, 2015

Hi Nahid Khan,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly for further updates.

Nahid Khan

Nov 24, 2015

Deduction of 99 balance which needs to be refunded.

To whomsoever it may concern,
My phone number is 7786859221. I am providing you the screenshot of the message along with details of the message.
My complain is that I received a message on Monday i.e. 23/11/2015 at 9:56pm that said that I am subscribed to some Model VAS service which costed me 99 rupees.
Whatever it is,please see to it that my balance is refunded.I am really annoyed but still i am being polite. Please refund my 99 balance. :)

Deduction of 99 balance which needs to be refunded.

Nov 24, 2015

Dear AdityaMishra96,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs.47 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Nov 23, 2015