pchandan7376

Balance deduction

My aicel mobile number is 8896015616. Today I receive a call from aircel which tell me about the ramayan for subscribe I am not subscribe but it automatically subscribed . Plz return my balance 14 rupese.
Warm regards
Chandan pandey

Hi Amank,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Dear [email protected],

As per our system records, Waiver of RS 30 have been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Amank

Nov 1, 2015

Tariff expired before date

I am facing a problem regarding expiry of my tariff of unlimited aircel to aircel call before date on my aircel number (8181089607). I called customer care many times but they didn't do anything to solve the problem and now when I am trying to contact them it's said that "our all customer executives are busy." I had taken up this service on 17th Oct. 2015 so according to terms and condition, it had to expire after 28 days but has expired on 30th oc. 2015
I want the response as soon as possible otherwise I will be compelled to take action against the company.

Oct 24, 2015

Hi kapilsingh18,

kapilsingh18

Oct 24, 2015

balance deduction

Dear sir/madam

I am using aircel number 8896321884.
I had rs 65 in my main account.
But when I checked then it was rs15.
I didn't get any message or call.

It is a regular habbit of aircel.
So please do some need full.
Other wise suggest me to where I will complaint.
My email id is [email protected]
Please give me the solution.
Saurabh Sharma

Oct 23, 2015

deducted money Rupees of 30 from my balance

Deducted money Rupees of 30 from my balance
hi sir/mam,
Today 30 rupees deducted from my a/c for some vas services.One sms came that kamasutra has activated for 30 days.But i never
activated any service like that.Then i deactivated immideatly.But i could not refund my money.please refund my amomt to my balance.

saurabh sharma
mobile no- 9807651961

Dear OM Prakash Gupta,

As per our system records, Rs.35/- waiver has been posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Hello Prabhat,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you that as post system check we have found deduction Rs.25/- on 9/10/2015 for VAS NAMITHA35. Amount already has been credited in your A/C on 10/10/2015.

Please let us know for further assistance.

Aircel Social Care Team
Raj Sharma

subscribing Unlimited Video 35

Dear team,

I am R.G.Sharma and my Aircel number is 7272001031. I am using this Aircel number

I got a message saying "Thanks for subscribing Unlimited Video 35. You have charged Rs.25 and your service will auto renewed with the same charges" . I got surprised seeing this as i have done nothing sort of this subscription. I called customer care but they didn’t assist me they barred my number on 198. I think this is method of your revenue generation that is why customer care executive not assist me. I need all of my refund. This is your mistake so deactivate the service and raise a complaint & refund my amount as soon as possible.

R.G.Sharma

7272001031

Oct 12, 2015

Hi Brijeshgkp,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Oct 12, 2015

Dear Pravin Kumar Gupta,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.30/- posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Oct 10, 2015

Hi OM Prakash Gupta,

Oct 10, 2015

Hi prabbhat,

prabbhat

Oct 9, 2015

Balance deduction

Deactivate Namma Namitha on my number 7786090504 Nd give my balance 25 rs back i dont know how this is activated nd before i recharge i call 155223 nd it ensure me ki i dont have activated any services s
OM Prakash Gupta

Oct 9, 2015

Complaint Aircel mobile no.8565902415

Mere new Aircel mobile no. 8565902415 se Rs.36/- bina kise subscription ke kaat liya gaya, aur 198 per complain darz na karke kaha gaya, ki 24 ghante me vapas ho jayega, parantu aaj tak vapas nahi kiya gaya.
Kripya nazaize tarike se kaata gaya Rs.36/- vapas karane ki kripa ki jay.

Om Prakash Gupta

Hi Brijeshgkp,

Hi [email protected],

Oct 5, 2015

Automatically activation of masti mall

I never tried to activate the masti mall plan on my Aircel sim, but suddenly I get this message saying that "Dear Subscriber, Masti Mall is renewed at 35.0 charged/7 days". When I tried to search about it, I found many people are facing the same problem. This is very wrong and I want my money refunded and deactivation of the masti mall.
My phone number is +919169414083

Deduct balance without my consent

What happens you people are not interested to help me!

Greetings,

I am a user of mobile service provider Aircel. My mobile number is 8858142455. On 30th September 2015 I got a message from Aircel stating " Thank you for your request to subscribe to Pocket store. To complete your subscription please click on http://202.148.207.245:9093/API/CCG?refld=1443551650922" .And deducted Rs.25 from my account . In real I have not activated this service. I have called Aircel customer care on 198 and told them to refund my money. Instead of filling my complain he told that please note the number to deactivate the service and told that I will not file your complain and disconnected the call. This is totally ridiculous service they are providing and they are harassing me.

Kindly investigate this issue and punish the culprit (Aircel) and ask them to refund my money with compensation. I have enclosed screenshots of the message which I have received.

Brijesh
Mobile No. 8858142455

Greetings,

I am a user of mobile service provider Aircel. My mobile number is 8858142455. On 30th September 2015 I got a message from Aircel stating " Thank you for your request to subscribe to Pocket store. To complete your subscription please click on http://202.148.207.245:9093/API/CCG?refld=1443551650922" . In real I have not activated this service. I have called Aircel customer care on 198 and told them to refund my money. Instead of filling my complain he told that please note the number to deactivate the service and told that I will not file your complain and disconnected the call. This is totally ridiculous service they are providing and they are harassing me.

Brijesh
Mobile No. 8858142455

Deduct balance without my consent Deduct balance without my consent

Hi Pravin Kumar Gupta,

Hello Sudheer Mani Tripathi,

We would like to inform you that Rs.15/- waiver will credit in your account till monday evening.

Aircel Team

Dear harendra rai2010,

As per our system records, Rs.25/- waiver credited in your number. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.