Pravin Kumar Gupta

deduction of 30 rupees though i had not tried to activate any service

My balance was deduced 30 rupees two times a week from my no. 7270067074 unnecessary without any reason.plz resolve it immediately.

Hi harendra rai2010,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi Sudheer Mani Tripathi,

Sudheer Mani Tripathi

Sep 30, 2015

balance deduction

Hello

I am really very disappointed with your service , my aircel no - 8563821526. with in 1 month my 15 rs balance has been deduct 3 times and when i tried to talk with your helpline they told me that you are downloading data but i have internet plan so how you can deduct my balance .

please help me and provide me detail how to do MNP bcz i want to switch this no with other service provider.
i am waiting for best response ASAP.

Thansk
harendra rai2010

Sep 30, 2015

wrong balance deduetion

I have not subscribed for store 25 but is automatically activated. so plz refund my balance as soon. 25sep 40.00 and 30sep 25.00. my no. 7388958999

Sep 28, 2015

Hello kusum yadav,

We would like to inform you that as checked plan has been changed so you will get benefits according to new plans.

Aircel Team

Sep 27, 2015

Hi John Surin,,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Sep 26, 2015

Dear PAASHUTOSH21,

As per our system records amount of Rs. 17 will be credited in your account in next two working days.

Aircel Social Care Team

Sep 23, 2015

Hi PAASHUTOSH21

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times

PAASHUTOSH21

Sep 22, 2015

Deduct money on regular basis by activating different services.

Greetings,

My aircel number is 7843923628. I am fed up with the behaviour of company Aircel. This company is big thief. On regular basis they deduct money from my Aircel balance. On August 20 and 31 they have deducted money from my Aircel balance. I have complained to to you they refunded my money. Now again they have activated two services on my mobile number and deducted Rs.7 from my Aircel balance. I am fedup with complaining. I have already activated DND on my number. Today in the morning I got two messages from that ". Thank you for subscribing to Namma Namitha . You have been charged Rs 5.0 for 1 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges. " . Thank you for subscribing to Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 2.0 for 1 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges. Enjoy your favourite music just login to http://music.pocketinternet.in" . I don't know why they activate these useless and nonsense services. I haven't activated service. Its my humble request that kindly punish this company (Aircel) so that don't harass people.

Again its a request to you that give a such a punishment to this company so that they do not think of to do such a bullshit activity. I am enclosing screenshots of the message with this complain.

Ashutosh
Mobile. 7843923628

Deduct money on regular basis by activating different services.

Sep 18, 2015

Hi John Surin,

John Surin

Sep 18, 2015

UNAUTHORIZED BALANCE DEDUCTION

Yet again..Another Unauthorized balance deduction ..It shows that VIDEO TALKIES FOR RS.5 has been activated without my consent. And this is happening second time in this week..Totally fed up from this all.
Pls revert asap.. phn no.09807299563.

Sep 16, 2015

Hi kusum yadav,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia[email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Sep 16, 2015

Hello rachelrose94,

We hope your balance deduction issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Social care Team
kusum yadav

Sep 15, 2015

cheat in data offer

i do data recharge in my aircel no. 8574182806 . He shows in rs. 144 he gave 1 gb data then i do this recharge but he gaves only 600 mb data.
So,
please help me and provide my 1 gb data.
THANK YOU.
AIRCEL MOBILE NO. IS- 8574182806.
MY CONTACT NO. IS - 9919224422.

Sep 15, 2015

Hi John Surin,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

John Surin

Sep 14, 2015

UNAUTHORIZED BALANCE DEDUCTION

LAST NIGHT AT 9:40 PM AN AMOUNT OF RS. 29 GOT DEDUCTED FROM THE MAIN BALANCE WITHOUT MY CONSENT. KINDLY REVERT THE AMOUNT.

Sep 10, 2015

Hi rachelrose94,

balance deduction

My name is Dimple and again aircel company charged me for some unnecessary pack. Yesterday only i hv registered a complaint for the same i.e on 9/9/15 and again today they have charged me with 2 packs' subscription m really fed up with aircel service provider.
I think i should switch to some other provider who doesn't cheat their customers.
Nd my no, is 8181904071

Dear shubham0078,

As per our system records, Rs 30 waiver given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Hi rachelrose94,

Sep 8, 2015

deduction of balance

My name is Dimple and again Aircel service provider deducted ₹10 today i.e 8/09/2015 from my main acct nd nt just one they have deducted ₹15 & ₹35 earlier also m just fed up of this company every now and then they charge fr some stupid pack which i never asked for or subscribed.
Please do something and want my balance back.
I ll be very thankful to you

deduction of balance

Sep 8, 2015

Hi shubham0078,

shubham0078

Sep 6, 2015

unnecessarily balance deduction

Balance deduction
My prepaid aircel no is 8181075525. On today, 7/9/15 unnecessarily balance deduction of 30rs for TINY Tv. I don't subscriber any kind of shit...
Please refund my money, otherwise m not gonna use aircel anymore