Sep 2, 2015

Dear PAASHUTOSH21,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs 29 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Sep 1, 2015

Hi PAASHUTOSH21

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

PAASHUTOSH21

Sep 1, 2015

Balance deducted

I am user of Aircel no 7843923628. On my no DND is already activated. On 30August2015 got message from the Aircel "Thanks for subscribing to Jyotish Shashtra at Rs.29.0 for 29 days validity. You will be renewed after 29 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223. I have not activated this service. I called 198 to file a complaint and they file complain no 20613350263 and told deducted amount will be refunded in your account within 24hour. I wait for 24 hour and its more than 24 hour, its more than 24 hour my balance is not refunded. Today I try to call 198 to know the status of my complain I found my I have been debard from customer service. Similar type of issue happend with me 10 days ago and I have complained you.Again I am trying to call Aircel customer support found that they a not answering.

Help me TRAI. They making foolish of us. Kindly look into the issue and punish the culprit.

Ashutosh Pandey

Balance deducted

Hi architbajpai77,

architbajpai77

Balance Deduction

About 50 rupees were deducted from my Prepaid aircel 8922061857 on 31 August 2015. I have not activated any VAS or any other plan.
Please revert back the balance deducted asap.

Regards-
Archit Bajpai
Advocate High Court
Lucknow Bench
Alternate Contact No. 9795397313

Dear [email protected],

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs. 15 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

Hi [email protected],

[email protected]mail.com

Aug 28, 2015

amount deduction

I have 39 rupees main balance but today suddenly 14 or 15 rupees deducted from my main balance I not had any service already last two times repeated like this am fully upset for your connection.

My mobile no:- 7271824630

Aug 24, 2015

Dear zrk00724,

Kindly provide any alternate no. to resolve the issue.

Aug 23, 2015

Hi zrk00724,

zrk00724

Aug 23, 2015

new sim activation delay

i bought a aircel sim 10 days ago but yet it has not been activated as i was told that it will be activated in 3 days. when i call 198 they tell me that they have no info. iasked the shopkeeper from where i bought sim he told me that id has already been submitted
kindly solve it asap
Aircel no-- 7271806577

my email --- [email protected]

Aug 20, 2015

Dear saba Gufran,

Kindly share the issue description. As we are unable to confirm the same.

Aug 19, 2015

Hi saba Gufran,

saba Gufran

Aug 19, 2015

Balance Deduction

I'll use Aircel number 7071320097 from last one year but so many times my balance deducted whenever i'll call the customer care he said no service activated but unable to tell why my balance deducted today they charged my today 60rs.. Please help me

Aug 14, 2015

Hi ritu577,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aug 13, 2015

Dear gourab pathak,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs 99 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

matter.

gourab pathak

Aug 12, 2015

balance deduction

Mail dated 12aug15 below:-

Again issues of balance deduction happened dated 11/08/2015 for which i got subscription msg also in the morning.I have been charged 100 Rs. i don't know why? I have not opted for these subscriptions so how it is happening again and again. I am very disappointed by these casual issues which is been done on my no again and again. I have tried Customer care many times as per procedure but totally got disappointed from the services which they are talking about. On first call i got a reply saying this that our systems are too busy and call us after 02 hrs. Again i called but reply was this only and after that i am trying the call many times but it is not connecting to customer care. So, how is this possible to register the complain in customer care within the same day or next day.

I want my refund as soon as possible and please take this on serious note as this is the last time i am sending mail regarding these issues or else i have to port my no to other operators and have to report in consumer forum also.

Requesting you to solve these issues and make it full refund on my Aircel no 09795096590 asap.

Gourab pathak
Exe Security
lucknow(u.p)
Mob:-09795096590

Aug 6, 2015

Hi ritu577,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

ritu577

Aug 5, 2015

balance

My name is Ritu Singh.
I am using aircel no. at 3-8-2015 i received a call by aircel astrology service, i cut the call but aircel cut 15 rs. in my balance.
I call at customer care they are said our system at updation no any information given by customer care.

Aug 5, 2015

Dear helloswapnil,

As per our system records no recharge found of RS 693 ON your number.

Aug 3, 2015

Hi helloswapnil,

helloswapnil

Aug 3, 2015

no revert/response on my complaint

My reference / complaint number is ############(SMS recd regarding this number on July 29, 2015 from Aircel)

I recharged my number (+91 9807828993) on July 26, 2015 @ 00:35:42 with Rs. 693.00 and my transaction number is UB98078289931437851004557 (online).
Still not recd my data/speed.
Calling on your customer care (????) person told that he can not help me as his system is not working.
Mailed to your mail ID (given on your website) not recd any response.
Wrote on your FB page then recd this reference / complaint number (############)

Do you have any solution.....???

Thanx
Swapnil Srivastava
+91 9935551978

Jul 31, 2015

Hi John Surin,

Aircel Online team,

Jul 29, 2015

Hi amit260546,

As per our system records amount got credited from our end.

Jul 28, 2015

Hi ttarun pant,

Kindly provide security check details :-- Complete details i.e.Name & address mentioned in our record. Last three recharge amount & date. five frequent outgoing calling number.