Jul 27, 2015

Hi amit260546,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

amit260546

Jul 27, 2015

auto net card recharge

dear sir/madam

my name is amit and my mobile no is :8896573598 . dated 23/7/2015 a sms that a auto net card recharge of
code UPE3g17 and 17 rs deducted in my mobile and again this auto recharge in dated 25/7/2015 and again
rs deducted. i feed complaint (no :: ############). customer executive ensure me that any ussd code or
sms does not send by my side and rs come back after 24 hours but there r no money back.

please help.

Jul 26, 2015

Hi ttarun pant,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

ttarun pant

Jul 25, 2015

not blocking my sim

My aircel no 8564042469 is stolen last morning I requested for blocking it nd the customer representative said that it will happen within 4 hours yet now I didn't get any response from them

Jul 23, 2015

Hi John Surin,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

John Surin

Jul 23, 2015

UNKNOWN BALANCE DEDUCTION.

Amount of Rs.20 got deducted from my phone's main balance without my concern.So I want a clarification regarding that and the deducted amount to be redeposited to my account.

Jul 22, 2015

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs. 47 has been credited from our end. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this

Jul 22, 2015

Hi Sir,

Anonuymous

Jul 21, 2015

Amount Deduction

Respected Sir;
I want to inform you that am using AIRCEL connection in up east (Lucknow) the Mob. No. Is 7071114288, today around 2:00 PM your company deducted Rs 48, without any reason And Your Support Service Executives / Customer Care Department Employees Are So Uneducated & Idiots.
want to know why they (Aircel) charged 48 rupees, for which service even i have not selected any pack or any VAS then why.....??

Please Revert Me Back As Soon As Possible.

Otherwise I will Fill the RTI Form And Send This Whole Mail Screen Shot with this Attached File to Consumer Court. Because So Frustrated Of This and Your These Kind Of Services.

Please Find The Attachment

Amount Deduction

Dear coolsaurabh03,

As per our system record it has been found that Rs. 3 got deducted for NDTV downloading which has activated during access of internet. This can be avoided by yourself. Amount will be refunded in 24 Hrs.

Aircel social care team.

Dear ishan1996,

Kindly share your correct Aircel number so that we may assist you in best possible manner.

Warm Regards
Aircel Social Care Team

Dear Raj Sharma,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs 35 has been given to you from our end. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Dear sarthak bisht,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs 30 has been given to you from our end. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Hi ishan1996,

Hi coolsaurabh03,

coolsaurabh03

Unfair balance deduction

My name is Saurabh Kumar.My aircel mobile number is 8574418895.From
last few days ,I dont know why there is deduction of balance in my
aircel number.earlier also this case of unfair balance deduction used
to occur frequently.
This time on 14th July 2015 rs 8 have been deducted from my account
with message of activation of UPE3G8.Although I have not
requested for any such service.I request you to kindly register my
complaint and refund 8 rupees.Also in future avoid such kind of
mishappenings.
I also want to inform you that your customer support executive misbehaved when I did a call from my number regarding this problem.

Yours Faithfully

Saurabh Kumar
ishan1996

Jul 14, 2015

Unable to connect to wcdma network

Ishan,
I have not been able to connect to 3g network even though i checked online that there is 3g signal in my area.
Called 198 they told me to send start 3g to 121. I had already tried it 2 or three times. Everytime i got the reply that 3g service is already active on my number. Now I'm unable to contact customer support at 198 (always busy). Tried like 20 times yet no response. I've just recharged with 1397 data pack. Unable to use it on 3g. Help please!!
My No. 9760304606

Raj Sharma

Jul 12, 2015

FUN TV Subscription

Dear team,

I am Raj and my Aircel number is 9807202786. I am using this Aircel number for more than 6 years.

I got a message today 12/7/15 at 5:02 PM saying "Thanks for subscribing Fun TV. You have charged Rs.35 for 7 days and your service will auto renewed with the same charges" . I got surprised seeing this as i have done nothing sort of this subscription. I called customer care but they didn’t assist me they barred my number on 198. I think this is method of your revenue generation that is why customer care executive not assist me. This is your mistake so deactivate the service and raise a complaint & refund my amount as soon as possible.

Raj Kumar Sharma
9807202786
sarthak bisht

Jul 11, 2015

balance deductiom

On 11th july , around 7 pm 30 rs was deducted from my aircel prepaid no. +919808378952 . And yhen i recieved a message "Thanks for using Aircel Service." Please return my balance.

Jul 10, 2015

Hi Satyam.Anand,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Jul 8, 2015

Dear harshit singh,

As per our system records, waiver of RS 5 has been credited in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Jul 8, 2015

Hi harshit333,

harshit333

Jul 7, 2015

deduction of balance

hello sir i m shivam l my mobile no is 7843970698 i am facing continuous balance deduction from my mobile no 7843970698 approximately 2 times in a week 10-15 rs are deducting from my account . ye bhut hi dino se ho rha hai mere sath aircel ke customer care ko complaint karne par vo khte hai ki 24hours me balance refund ho jayega but 3-4 din ho gye meri last complaint ko or balance nhi refund hua hai maine 2-3 baar uske baad bhi call ki customer care me but koi bhi action nhi liya customer care ne ye hafte me ya mhine mein 200rs approximately kkat lete hai mere account se mai har bbar complaint karta hu kuchh nhi hota mai rechaege karvata hu balance kat jata or bhut si service ye log khud se hi activate kar dete hai bina confirmation ke or jab costumer care ko call karo to 50paise per minute call charges apply karte hai balance bachtahi nhi hai hum karvate hai ye log kaat lete hai uske baad apna hi balance vapas paane ke liye mujhe inhe call karni padti hai