Rahul Sharma

Dec 29, 2014

deduction of invalid balance

i am a up east aircel user..and i am facing my balance deduction problem at my aircel no. 8181818600 with about 6 months..when i get recharge my no after some time...after deduction my bal get zero..and this is facing with about last 6 months..and when i call CC they did not resolve my issue and every time disconnect my call..and then i decided to port my no...then a got a call from aircel(7071315965) and knw the reason of my leaving of aircel then i told my problem of deduction bal..n they checked it and found rs.65 deducted from 1st dec - 25th dec with my account...and she promised me to my deducted money will be refunded with in 48 hrs...but now i did not get my deducted bal....plz resolve my issue n plz try to refund my money back..
pawan16

Dec 28, 2014

Deducting Amount unnecessarily

Deducting balance from my aircel number unnecessarily, faced two times and complained both the times in 198 but no use still facing same.auto activating db type services without any reasons,worst service which i have ever been used.Kindly look and support on these case.
Number :
shyam sundar.m

Dec 23, 2014

balance

दिनांक 23/12/2014 को करीब 1बजे customer care पर call करके शिकायत की तो उसने पहले तो ठीक से किसी भी सवाल का जवाब नहीं दिया और कहा की आपकी गलती से सर्विस एक्टिवेट हुई हैं जबकि दोबारा मैंने 155223 पर कॉल करके जोक सर्विस को unsubscribe करना चाहा तो फिर भी कह रहा की कोई सर्विस एक्टिवेट नहीं हैं और customer care से बात करने के तुरंत बाद करीब फिर से 47 rs काट लिए और UPEJLTPI47 कोई सर्विस एक्टिवेट कर दिया और लगातार पैसा काट रहे हैं और शिकायत करने पर कहते की आपकी गलती हैं कृपया मेरे कटे हुए पैसे को वापस दिलवाए और एयरसेल के खिलाफ सख्त करवाही करने की कृपा करें।
Vineet2222

Dec 18, 2014

balace deduction

Hello sir
I have used aircel network form 3 yrs.....since 2 month ago my balance deduct from my phone around 1000 rs......
They deduct balance like this 150, 30,100,200,99,,100,20,150,150'.....then I call to customer care of aircel but didn't get any response from them.....they say like that in future ur balance should not be deduct, but still i getting same problem.
plz try to refund my balance. I don't want any bluddy services from aircel without my permission
In future if deduct my balance from aircel i will take legal aiction against aircel....
Vineet Newton
VIMLESH KUMAR

Dec 18, 2014

balance deduction

Hello sir,

I'm using aircel connection past three year and i have do subscribe DND in 2012
But in this month dedicated three times money in my account first time 59, second time 59 and today 30 for glam diva pack then i have cotact to customer care i have not get any satisfactory answer.
Then i complain to you problem has been solve. But now once again deduct balance for FUN TV.
So kindly request take for further situation and refund my money.
I never want this type of bluddy services from aircel.

vimlesh kumar Lucknow
Ankit Sharma

Dec 9, 2014

balance deduction

my no. is 7786840100aircel deducted my balance 110 rs without appropriate reaaon plss help me
SHUBHendra

Dec 5, 2014

unnecessary balance reduction

SIR, I GOT A CALL FROM +911400662007 I RECIEVED IT THEN SIMPLY ENDED THE CALL WITHOUT PRESSING ANY NO.
BUT AFTERWARDS A MESSAGE WAS SENT STATING A BALANCE DEDUCTION OF RS 30 AND ACTIVATING MUSIC CONNECT. I CALLED 198 TO COMPLAINT BUT THEY REFUSE TO DO SO.
ugupta100

Nov 28, 2014

invalid balance deduction

I am Utkarsh Gupta bearing aircel no. 8182038925. I have noticed many invalid deductions in my aircel no. Every time a message is sent to me by DD-AIRCEL stating "Thanks for using pocket internet....." even though i never used pocket internet.. and Rs 10 is deducted from my a/c balance.On 26/11/14 , 28/11/14 Rs. (10+10) = 20/- is deducted from my a/c. i called 198 to file complaint and i was told that there will be no rrefun.

if you kindly refund Rs.20/ into my a/c and provide a solution to this inappropriate money deduction and make sure that it will not happen again... believe me i WILL be grateful.
creativeamit

Oct 31, 2014

Bad Behavior of Aircel Customer care

my name is Amit Singh living in lucknow!
my aircel number is 8181938151.
i was using aircel 3g internet but suddenly the mobile network on all my three aircel(including my family number), are dropped!
i swithed off all of my cell phone then restart after 15 mins but the message appear that no network signal. (this happen only with my aircel number, all other network operators was worked fine.)

then i call on 198 at 01:20pm on date:- 31/10/2014, and ask for the problems to the customer care. but i am shocked with the behavior of the customer care executive officer, his behavior was too rude and he refuse to tell me the solution and start shouting on me, and after that he disconnect my call!

very bad experience with the aircel customer service.
umair khan

Mobile nu- 8181008693
Recharge ref No- UE1014601709
Bill Desk Transaction ID- N/A

hello sir,
I recharged my aircel sim on 14 october at 7:30 PM with aircel online recharge website with 393 rupees internet pack. and due to internet problem my balance is deducted from my union bank account and i did not got any recharge on my number.
i waited for 5 day which is menssion on your website and now i want my money back.

Sir please look into my problem i am a student i can't afford loss like this.
shutup

Oct 21, 2014

My sim is not working. i need help.

hello sir,

my name is abhishek sharma. I am using Aircel sim from last 8 month and my no was 7071700656. before 2 days i got some problem with my no. let me tell you in a proper way.

on 19/10/2014 i got my new aircel connection with my same ID and also i was using another aircel sim no 7071700656. after verification of my new aircel connection i lost my old one and i m calling back to back to the customer care but facing same problem every time. no response from customer care. they are not putting my call to the customer care executive. i wanna share my problem but i can't do any think. that no is very important for me so please if you can help me in this matter so please contact me on my new aircel no (9169323561) or just revert me back.

thanks
abhishek
9169323561, 9044326320
Aquib khan

Oct 9, 2014

not providing and disconnect phone without satisfying customer

Not providing any information and disconnect phone without satisfying us and also deducted my rs 100 balance.several times calling to customer care but not proper response we are not satisfy with aircel...
Aquib khan

Oct 4, 2014

video talkies was self activated and it dedected rs 50 from my balance

Vedio talkies was self activated and it deducted Rs 50 now it is useless app I want to unsubcribe this and refund my balance
Izaas

Sep 30, 2014

irresponsible customer care agent

Mobile number -7401590432

i have been experiencing a slow internet connectivity... i have recharged online for 693 but my speed is not that fast, somewhere around 10-15kbps. I called cust complaint care(198) today first time, the lady just hung up after hearing my complaint. Again i called them for second time, same thing happened. Again I tried but this time, it is not getting transferred to the agent rather it got automatically disconnected.

Who can give me the solution?

Sep 27, 2014

Hi Vishaan,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.
Vishaan

Sep 27, 2014

2g/3g data running slow

Rs 67 recharge 500mb 2g/3g data..previous speed nearly 150 kbps....now it is running at a speed of 8-16 kbps ,,,,what the hell,,,please help..

Sep 5, 2014

Hi Bhavana,

we hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,
Pallav Mukherjee

Aug 31, 2014

Sir aircel has deducted rs 115 while using 3g pack as I have 198 3g pack 1gb and while using they activated model video pack and when I called to 198 they said that they can't help and will not refund money now what to do please help regarding this issue very bad experience with aircel

Aug 29, 2014

Hi Bhavana,

Aug 29, 2014

Hi Naval Tiwari

bhavana gvee

Aug 24, 2014

3g data slow

Hi, I'm using aircel pocket internet 1 GB dada plan. Speed is good for certain time latter speed decreases and even becomes difficult to access.
Naval Tewari

Aug 23, 2014

cheating

Aircel has deducted Rs. 15 from my mobile from day before yesterday for downloading songs which I had never subscribed and Rs. 5 daily deducted. I tried to contact Customer care but could not got any positive response. Now i want to resolve this problem very soon.

N. K. Tewari

hike
shreyas srivastava

Jun 20, 2014

Incorrect usage of my AIRTEL number by AIRCEL messages

This is regarding incorrect usage of my idea mobile no. 8853399800 as reference number. Please be informed that yesterday, I received a message on my afore mentioned mobile number stating as follows: "Dear Subscriber, we are please to activate limited services on your Aircel connection ############. Please call 59059 using Aircel number to enjoy full services."

I haven't applied, requested or used above mentioned AIRCEL number(############) and wondering how the message came to my AIRTEL number

Please do the needful at earliest.

Shreyas Srivastava

Feb 25, 2014

Hi AjitLuck,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Warm regards,