Ashu Yadav

Feb 23, 2014

Bal. Deduction

Bal. Deduction i.e of 50rs for any unwanted service which is activated without my knowldge
ajitlucK

Feb 5, 2014

3 G INTERNET IS NOT WORKING MOSTLY AND SPEED IS VERY SLOW

I WANT REGISTER COMPLAIN AGAINST AIRCEL 3G INTERNET SERVICE IN LUCKNOW UP INTERNET IS NOT WORKING MOSTLY IN DAY TIME AND IF IT IT WOKING SPEED IS AROUND 20 KBPS
I JUST WANT TO UPGRADE THE SPEED OF NET MY NO IS 7844970931.
AJIT TIWAWRI
LUCKOW
manisha sachan

Aug 26, 2013

cost deduction

Sir, i am unable to deactivate UPE03RC2 service in my aircel number.please deactivate this service from my number.
Faisalmasood

Jul 2, 2013

I want my number from postpaid to prepaid n it is more than a month it is still pending .i am a doctor
and that is my profesional number .it has no network for more than 15 days .

Jun 22, 2013

3g dongle

hey ,I have brought a aircel 3g dongle sim (8182809731) 3,4days ago and recharged it with frc of Rs 749(15 gb data scheme), but the Sim when I use with my i ball or Micromax HSPDA modem,it does not search the network inspite of the availabality of the full 3g network in our area, one or two time, network came and i used the internet properly but most of the time ,my modem only initialise after inserting the sim and does not show any network,what shall i do ? One more thing, I have one more aircel 3g converted sim and when i insert that sim in the modem it shows full network of 3g. So is there any problem with my sim if yes will it be replaced? Contact me asap please on 9453515524
vidit![email protected]

Jun 11, 2013

balance deduction

my aircel mobile no. is 9807008960 and and i have not activated any service but aircel deduct 15 - 15 rupee twice from my account on the fallowing date - 31/5/13 and 10/6/13 and when i try to contact the customer care they does not response even they does not connect my call to support officer . i want justice from your side .
thank you!

May 17, 2013

aircel 3g wrong speed capping problem

i have recharge of aircel 3g rs.17 pack which gives speed Speed upto 3.6Mbps till 100MB & upto 128kbps after 100MB but they cheat customers through slower 3g speed after 100MB. speed comes 64 kbps and after 5 to 10 min speed reduces to 32 kbps and call to customer center a lots of time
but no solution.i want to beg help from you.please help.

help immidiatley
Abhishekkk1231

May 12, 2013

Aircel 3G Network

I am facing 3G network issues on Aircel 3G! Since few days ago the services have gone worst! Pls take proper measurement according to our needs! I am a student and i need my projects to be completed at time! My money too gets wasted according to these plans! Pls help us! Thanks A Ton!!
MY EMAIL [email protected]
AircelSupport

May 10, 2013

AircelSupport

Dear Ramesh,

Thanks for writing in to us.
This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel or you can write to [email protected]

Warm regards,

Team Aircel India
rameshmaddi

May 8, 2013

deactivate pplay

Please deactivate pplay for my moblie no 9700446120 hyderabad, andhrapradesh

Apr 30, 2013

Service Activate without consent

In My Aircel No 8090642351 [MNP],Power play service has been activated .. without any consent ..and that too when i didnt touched my phone for whole day as it was kept in my cupboard.. And over that even i am not able to contact customer care ..No option to connect line to customer care executive comes when i call 121 ..!! Kindly return my Rs 10 which is deducted ..!! Surprisingly this service has no detail even on their website ..and googling it shows many similar complaints about it ,ie;deduction without consent...
Sankarlalhazra

Apr 24, 2013

Deactivation of PPlay

please deactivate pplay subscription from my mobile mob.no-8896948329 ... in my mbl pplay activatd daily my accnt blc cuttng..pls deactivate dis immediatly..if ..
MADHUVENDRA KUMAR

Apr 7, 2013

deduction of amount

1: My Aircell mobile no is : 8896450832
1: Without my request, Aircell has deducted Rs. 10.00 for pplay. I am not interested in this game. please stop the deductions against my mobile no.8896450832.
2: Approximate 5 to 6 Aircell company calls disturbed us daily . please unsubscribe my number- 8896450832 for company call and do not ring me for product company calls.

Apr 1, 2013

Dongle 3G

Hi, I have purchased Aircel Dongle and I CANT register on 3G network for a prolonged period of time . It barely gives any data while its on 3G and then automatically registers on 2G service.
kuldeep mishra

Feb 23, 2013

activeted aircel number

sir my name is kuldeep mishra my aircel number is not activeted from one weak while i submitted my all documents according to the required and my sim no. is 89918100912172049654

Sep 4, 2012

data offer in new phone

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Feb 2, 2012

ABOUT TARIFF PLAN

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Aircel Customer Service Team"

Dec 3, 2010

Vey Bad Service

There must be some technical issue. Try reporting this to your nearest Aircel store, they will fix it as soon as possible.

Nov 29, 2010

sim not activated

I guess the sim is active by now or else visit the nearest Aircel outlet they will fix your problem in no time.

Nov 28, 2010

sim not activated

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Sep 24, 2010

Unsubscription

You should visit the nearest Aircel outlet and get help. They will guide you in the best way.
Anubhav Tiwari

Dec 2, 2012

wrong balance deduction

mob. no.-9807699814
aircel company
,i want to inform you that my balance is deduct wrongly more than 150 rupees from last one month.
recently 15/nov/2012 morning5.30 am approx my 30 rs deduct from balance in browsing net while i have gprs pack.
today 00.05 am approx my 21 rupees detect from my balance when i am activate 8 rs gprs pack .

please bring my balance bank,otherwise i will not able this type of wrong service.and port out my sim.

pls resolve my problem immediately and return my balance.
thanking you.
ravi yadav
mob. no.-9807699814

Aug 30, 2012

data offer in new phone

sir, i have bought new phone x2-02, on that phone aircel is providing a offer (100mb per month for 1 year.)
but after 15 days i have not got this offer..

plz contact me 8896960796.

they are nsot responding properly..:(
Akki009

Jul 30, 2012

Balance deduction

My Aircel Balance deduction After DND Activation.

Feb 2, 2012

ABOUT TARIFF PLAN

Dear Sir/madam
I had recharge my Aircel number by Rs 175/- ( 24 hours free) plan on 21 jan 2012. But in 31 jan 2012 my plan was deactived. after that company cut the charge for same subscriber. I had complaint twicw ro three time but they not give me proper response.
Copmany not give any information by sms about this changes. Is it right without any notification company can company change there plans?????
May be similerly other people also phase this problem like me. I request you please take the action against company.