Uttarakhand

Jun 19, 2017

unnecessary money deducted

Dear Vipul Makvana,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Vipul Makvana

Jun 17, 2017

unnecessary money deducted

i am using aircel number and from 13 june to till today(17 june) every day rs 5 is deducted and shooting star Weekly service is auto activated without my knowledge. i didnt subscribe or activate any servvice. total 21 rs deducted.my kindly request to aircel people.. please do not do like this. please return my amount which is deducted..

number : 9066335247
money deducred : 21 rs(13 june to 17 jun every day)

Mar 28, 2017

Dear Customer(kmuku18),

Mar 28, 2017

Dear Customer(kmuku18),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the date of deduction to assist you better.

kmuku18

Mar 26, 2017

Aircel- Shootingstars Fortnightly Service activated without my concent

My balance has been deducted for activation of some service named Shootingstars Fortnightly, which I have not asked for. I do not need this service and I want my balance back.

Mukul Kumar

Nov 4, 2016

Dear Uttam Kumar Roy,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the screenshot of the message.

Uttam Kumar Roy

Nov 3, 2016

Deduction of Balance for fortnightly service

Deduction of Balance for fortnightly service i.e., for Shooting Stars Fortnightly . i haven't activated any servce by myself, 35/- got deducted on 28 Oct 16, after i got message ..i sent STOP to 155223 , i got reply ..there's no services activated on your nmber.
and again.. today.ie.,3 Nov 16, i got message that balance of 75 will be deducted tomorrow.
why AIRCEL is doing this crap with me.

Issue on the Number +91-9808464285

Hope, Aircel would help me and not create trouble.

Jun 14, 2016

Dear Ujjwal Bisht,

As per the system check, the amount has been posted in your account.

Jun 12, 2016

Dear Ujjwal Bisht,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Ujjwal Bisht

Jun 12, 2016

unusual deduction made by aircel

Deduction of amount

aircel number:- 9808266286
Last recharge :- Rs 30
deducted amount:- Rs 30
date of deduction:- 12 june 2016
address:- nainital, uttarakhnd

deduction is made by activating masti club pack on my number without my knowledge..pls refund my deducted balance thankyou

Feb 27, 2016

Hi gaira,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

Aircel Social Care Team
gaira

Feb 25, 2016

Unnecessary Balance Deducted from my mobile account bal

Dear Concern,

It must be noted and want your kind attention with the issue of Aircel
customer policy and balance deduction scheme.
bring in your notice that my aircel no: 8909783635 using this network,
but certainly the issues and handling of issue make me feel like it is
better to switch to other network.

mentioning the issue:
Last when i checked the balance it was around 44 rs and 12 KB(not MB)
of 2G data remaining, i just switch on the data again and kept it open
for atmost 10 sec keeping in mind that 12 kb would have consumed, but
what i saw was there was 15 rs deduction from account bal as well,
which really ridicule,

I tried 2-3 call to customer care mentioning the issue at 9:36 PM(25th
feb) and 9:45 PM, but both have disconnected the call without citing
any specific reason and just told me that i have used it.

lets go by basic maths, as per your non-plan charge 10 paise/10 KB
in 2G speed in10 sec one can only use 10*15KB=150KB (in best quality
network non-congession area) which should be 1.5 rs. although there
was 12 kb remaining (i assume that even can not be used in 10 sec
while not surfing anything).

with all these fact i making my claim also you can verify it if data
available in your MSC or server. also willing, by approaching you i
can reclaim my bal and hoping balance will be returned to my account
with instruction to these pity customer executives who even does not
want to listen customer and disconnect the call..

Nov 15, 2015

Dear YellowDemon ,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs. 15 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us at [email protected]
yellowdemon

Nov 14, 2015

unnecessary VAS service

you recently deducted my 15 rs without my any confirmation . i am fed up with your service. you make fool of your customers. you haven't solved my early problem and this deduction ... now either you solve my both problems or i will never recharge my account again and tell others also what you did with me.
my no. 8909022573. following are my problems:
1. 32rs deducted 15 days ago without any information
2. 15 rs deducted today 10 min ago.
yellowdemon

Nov 14, 2015

unnecessary deduction

you haven't solved my problem yet. i didn't know exact date and time but i think 32 rs balance was deducted by your team at 31st oct in evening time from my no 8909022573. i hadn't received any message of cause of deduction. this is my final message to you.. if you can't solve my problem,and does not refund my balance.. i'll leave your service. so solve my problem as fast as you can.

Jun 22, 2012

deduction of balance Rs115

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Jun 21, 2012

deduction of balance Rs115

Hi bro.. I am also facing the same complaint with Aircel now. Even after recharging Internet of Rs97/-, my account balance is deducted without any pre information when I browse Internet. Till now I have that problem. When I called the customer care they are not agreeing with me also one of the Customer care executive cut my call. I tried again and one of the executive asked me to call tonight. I don't know whether I will be having balance that time. You are correct they are really fraud people. Even if the problem solves who will give our lost money. The customer service is really bad.
What can I say I'am going to take some other connections and get rid of this fraud service provider.
I will comment you when I call the customer care tonight and will tell you what they said.

Dec 23, 2011

cheating

Dear admin,
please remove this complaint as my problems are solved and now i have no gruddges against them

Sep 16, 2010

sim card not working

myself tariq my aircel sim not working what can i do the network was also vry bad do something in bhopal jahagirabad network was vry bad my aircel no is 9806468998

Jul 23, 2010

sim card not working

my name is suresh i use aircel sim last 6 months but till my sim not working please do the needful my aircel No, is 9768907090

Jul 16, 2010

sim card not working

in my area signal was very very weak .i complained the customer care many times .but no action .please build towers in my area or near...i complined from 7kmnear in thanjavur .
you dont take any action iwill change my network*(airtel),
many of the people in my place change the net work already
PLEACE TAKE ACTION...

Jul 13, 2010

sim card not working

This is a competitive industry and the companies have to be concerned about their customers, every complaint is taken care off. Try to catch up with the customer care or visit the nearest Aircel store. You will get a solution.
Aircel_India Send email

my aircel no. is 8410744134
Aircel_India Send email

Aug 13, 2012

unnecessary Balance deduction

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.