Jun 19, 2017

Balance deduction

Dear Ipsita Dey ,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Ipsita Dey

Jun 18, 2017

Balance deduction

My number 859914860 had Rs.61.97 /-. Without my consent, your company has activated 'Nyassa Astrology' and have deducted Rs. 30/-.

I want to deactivate this scheme and WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP.

I'll be obliged if you kindly take necessary steps.

Ipsita Dey.

Jun 14, 2017

BALANCE DEDUCTION

My aircel prepaid number is 9614536938. For last One Months at first 200/- ruppes, then 30 rupees rupees have been deducted from my account for no apparent reason. Also the power pack deactivated when the 28 days not yet over.Now I feel scare to recharge . Every time when I ask to service centre through my phone the customer care executive always tell me the same thing that your account transaction not update after 2 hours you call then you get the full information, now it is 1 month gone but that 2 hours not come still now.
What the customer care executive do at there office, it's one month gone and they still unable to give any correct information. Is it good thing for Aircel Company?
Why Aircel is doing their business through this cheating.

May 24, 2017

Deduction of money without any Possitive approch about any servics

Dear Subhajit Mukherjee,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

Subhajit Mukherjee

May 22, 2017

Deduction of money without any Possitive approch about any servics

As previously said froud my Aircel still not get any satisfied reply.
Just they solve the problem my texting only.
Still no refund or not and call from the concern company,
They should justify why they deducted is any of my activity influence then I pay double money. Otherwise company have to bair.

Docket number ############

Deduction of money without any Possitive  approch about any servics

May 11, 2017

Dear Customer (ch14_rcn),

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we have found that you recharged with RC-49 on 07-05-2017 at 18:24 (benefit:-UL A2A (Local + STD) +120 min (L+S) other Mobile calls +1 GB 3G/2G Data, Validity 2 Days, Post free min [email protected]/min for 2 days due to the benefit already revised on 03-05-2017), which is why the balance got charged from the main account.

Thanks and Regards,

May 9, 2017

Dear Customer (ch14_rcn),

We are forwarding your concern to the team please allow us some time we will update you soon.

ch14_rcn

May 7, 2017

My Aircel no-7059506860
Today around 7:30pm I have successfully recharged my no with sms pack Rs-49 and talktime of Rs-10, but my sms balance is showing 0, and due to this rs-7 has been deducted as I have sent few Massages.
Now I'm unable to text as well as call anyone. Called 198 and they told me to call after 24hrs, my ref no- ############
They didn't even lodge any complain.
This is simple harassment that Aircel uses.

May 3, 2017

Dear Customer(zoozizoo94),

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Apr 21, 2017

Dear Customer(zoozizoo94),

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

zoozizoo94

Apr 19, 2017

Aircel Network issues

I am using a Aircel simcard. And I really love the services. But I dont get network in my office(Welfare chambers, sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai -400705). Its been long time. And I really miss important calls because of network issues. Please try to fix it.||

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Vipul Makvana,

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount of Rs 20 has been credited to your account as one-time goodwill gesture.

stop bollywood scoop

Dear Manicka velu,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Dear Vipul Makvana,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Vipul Makvana

Unwanted Money Deducted

Attractive Model Weekly service activated automatically without my knowledge and 20 rs is deducted.i didn't gave any input from my side. this is happened 2-3 times. Please resolve ASAP. My kindly request to dont cheat like this and please stop this kind of services.

Date of message : 02 Apr 2017
Money deducted : 20

Manicka velu

Apr 1, 2017

stop bollywood scoop

Sir,Stop Bollywood scoops suddenly,Today also my balance Rs.5 deducted for this service at 4.46pm.kindly stop.

Mar 24, 2017

Dear Customer(Ankita rc),

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found INR 54.15 has been deducted from your number on 18-03-2017 and 19-03-2017 for accessing GPRS in 2G network as because after expiry of INR 128 Internet pack on 18-03-2017 post 23:59:59 pm (recharged on 19-02-2017) the data session was continued and that is why the newly recharged data pack of INR 128 done on 17-03-2017 was not applicable at that point of time.

Hence, data charges on 18-03-2017 and 19-03-2017 till 7:54:56 am has been deducted from your main account as per default charges @15 paisa/10 kb.

Mar 24, 2017

Re:deduction of balance

Mar 21, 2017

Dear Customer(Ankita rc),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share if any message received upon deduction so that our team can look into your issue.

ankita rc

Mar 19, 2017

deduction of balance

My name is Ankita Roy Choudhury. Today from my phone balance Rs. 54 was deducted without any proper information.In my phone number no V.A.S regarding activation are there.Net pack recharge also has been done. I want to get my phone balance back.Number is 8906763977

Mar 10, 2017

Service is not activated

Dear shahban siddiqui,

Mar 10, 2017

Re:SMS Auto Renewal Service Cancellation

Dear KumarBeuria93,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found your amount has been deducted of Rs 10 on 9-3-2017, 8-3-2017, 7-3-2017, 4-3-2017, 25-1-2017 due to Activation of USSd pack KOLSMS2 - USSD pack of Rs. 30/- and same has been refunded to your account on - 09/3/2017.

Mar 9, 2017

SMS Auto Renewal Service Cancellation

Dear KumarBeuria93,

KumarBeuria93

Mar 8, 2017

SMS Auto Renewal Service Cancellation

This is to inform you that on 04.03.2017, I had activated the SMS pack of Rs. 2/- for a day and since then this service is getting renewed every day on my Aircel no. 9038659227.

I have contacted the customer care executives on several occasions and they promised me that the service has already been stopped. They also requested me to get this service deactivated by calling on *121*5601# but everytime I do this, I am informed that the service has been deactivated. I have just been deducted another Rs. 2/- for KOLSMS2 pack and it is very unfortunate for a compani like Aircel to not meeting a customer's expectation and this has forced me to contact to file a complaint. Their calling window has also been limited and now I am unable to talk to any of the operator.

I would request you to please look into this mattet so that the service gets deactivated and I get a refund of the deducted balance.

Mar 2, 2017

Service is not activated

Dear Shahban siddiqui,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction: