Jul 19, 2011

Stop the service from 53030

My mobile no is 8526518886, everyday Rs. 1/- is being deducted dont know why they are taking. I had not subscribed but automatically some service has been started. Kindly stop this all the service whichare activated immediately.

Jul 5, 2011

Money

We regret the inconvenience. Request you to visit us at your nearest Aircel store. Our team can clarify and help you resolve this concern immediately.

Jun 20, 2011

Stop the service from 53030

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your registered name and contact details for the mentioned Aircel number with us at [email protected] for us to escalate your concern for a resolution.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Jun 9, 2011

donot disturb

When I send the SMS "START" "0" to 1909, I got the ack from Aircel that "Dear Customer, Sorry, We can not process your request. <BR>Please try again later.

May 10, 2011

thanks a lot

May 9, 2011

donot disturb

This is in regards to the complaint posted on 9th May 2011 . To avoid all the advertising and marketing calls and SMS you have to register your number for NDNC . The process for the same is as follows, send sms "START" space "0" to 1909.

Apr 27, 2011

MONEY REDUCTION

This is in regards to the above complain . We have already escalated your concern and our team is looking into the same . Kindly give us some time, we will get back to you at the earliest .

Apr 23, 2011

FUCKKK U ARCEL...GO TO HLLLLL

We regret the inconvenience caused. We understand that you are very aggrevated at the moment and we apologize for the same. Kindly share your Aircel number and the registered name and contact details for the same with us [email protected] so that we can take your issue further and resolve it at the earliest to your complete satisfaction.

Apr 22, 2011

Debit of sum from main account balance

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your complain listed 20th April 2011 has been noted. Kindly mail us your Aircel number along with the registered contact details for the same at [email protected] so that we can take your issue further and resolve it to your satisfaction at the earliest.

Mar 26, 2011

fault subscription of various services

Dear sir/madam
THIS IS VERY UNFORTUNATE that having a prepaid line I powered RS 125(which will be activated as a2a1paise/3scnds& others 1paise/2scnds) on dtd 03 03 2011 but it is stil not activated.For this I complained severel times onto the customer care, but all my appeal r in vain .they allways try to made me understand that there is a mistake. However I topped up Rs 50 transaction numberKOR11031719201000321DTD18/03/2011.
IN this view of the above if u don"t take any immedite acvtion I've to take a rustike deciesion.

ANANDA GANGULY
MOB NO 7278765244

Mar 9, 2011

Un-necessary deduction of balance

completely agree.

Few ponts: adding few features automatically and deducting the balance. The day end up with NIL Balance. It is a new strategy.

121 - Customer care is useless !!!

Feb 7, 2011

No Justification from Nodal Officer also

sir i am jaynarayan parida my phone number is 9804235836 i am using ur service since above 3.5 years .
i was complaint that Rs-45 is reduce from my main balance. On 3oth jan to still now many times i was call to ur customer they say one thing machine is not updated kindly ur wait 48hours. To day 7th feb still have same problame i am not satisfy ur service. If ur not solve my problame i will be change ur service.

Complaint Number-1-3623191948
phone number- 9804235836
Name:- Jaynarayan parida
Email Id: [email protected]

Nov 16, 2010

No information & deduction of money

I think you should clarify your plan with the customer care guys. For better results try and visit the nearest Aircel outlet and resolve your issue. Good luck.

Oct 20, 2010

Fraud by Aircel

Actually when you respond to marketing calls and messages these automated VAS can get activated. In order to avoid these in future get the DND service registered.

Sep 19, 2010

cheating and deducting money from pre-paid cell

Its seems there is quite a bit of confusion in this case. I would suggest you to visit the nearest Aircel store and get it sorted there. They will confirm the issue and also help you resolve this.

Aug 16, 2010

Deceivement by Mobile service provider

Well this a marketing practice done by every service provider in the industry. This is in order to inform the customers about the new value added services. At times when you respond to these calls and messages certain VAS may get activated. Suggest you to activate your DND service and you can block these marketing calls/messages.

Jul 13, 2010

Stop Unwanted Call

Get your DND services activated to stop these calls and messages.

Jul 1, 2010

deduction of bal abnormally

You were quite right, it is possibly an technical error and can be fixed when you discuss it nearest Aircel store, once the issue is identified it can be solved in no time. Good luck.

Jun 20, 2010

recharge value after 2 or 3 days miracally venished

just call aircel cc and ask how to deactivate that particular vas service

Jun 4, 2010

recharge value after 2 or 3 days miracally venished

I can understand your position, your balance can only be deducted against services which are activated, try to visit the nearest Aircel store and report your problem.
mmeera

Feb 2, 2013

want duplicate sim

sir, somebody has stolen my mobile.i used aircel number last 2 years.I applied duplicate sim.but they are telling address proof is different.but that time i gave correct address proof.now that name and address is totally changed.but the theft called my friends number.his behave is very wrong.how can i blocked that number and please send the details of last 6 months to my mail:[email protected]

Jan 28, 2013

Wrong deduction of balance

On 28 january the company deducted my balance of near about rs 66 without any reason. Living me with no balance. I was using Rs 14 net pack when they deducted my amount. I want my whole amount to be refunded or else I will sue them. My phone number is 7278274791. The company provide low internet speed and consumer preference & bad network. Dont opt for this network friends
vijayvergiya

Jan 17, 2013

Deactvation of Hello tune

Fraud by AircelMy AIRCEL Number is 9782002932, without my permission AIRCEL has been deducting 30 rupees from my balance account since last three monts for some Hello Tunes. I want you to deactivate this service with immediate effect and give back my Rs. 90 or else I have to take legal actions on your company I can go to any extent to sue your company, so please take proper action.
vijayvergiya

Jan 17, 2013

Hello tunes

My AIRCEL Number is 9782002932, without my permission AIRCEL has been deducting 30 rupees per month from my balance account since last three months for some Hello Tunes. I want you to deactivate this service with immediate effect and give back my Rs. 90 or else I have to take legal actions on your company I can go to any extent to sue your company, so please take proper action

Dec 21, 2012

unsubscribe aircel video talkies

Please deactivate aircel video talkies from my aircel no. It's automaticaly activated and already Rs. 45 deducted, even cutomer care executive don't know what to do.Arindam Sarkar