Mar 4, 2012

gprs speed very slow

You aircel people should remove unlimited plans or enforce some sort of fair usage policy to heavy downloaders in Kolkata circle

Feb 14, 2012

gprs speed very slow

Our team is trying to contact you.However unable to do so.Request you to please share your alternate contact number for us to be able to assist you better.For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Feb 7, 2012

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team"

Dec 4, 2011

UNNECESSARY BALANCE DEDUCTION

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution.However request you to share an alternate number for us to be able to assist you better.For further assistance contact us at [email protected] .

MNP: No incoming form any AirTel No.

We have escalated your concern and our team is working on the same with priority . kindly give us some time to get back to you .

MNP: No incoming form any AirTel No.

How many times I have to face this same problem? Basic criteria of a mobile phone is to incoming and outgoing, but your company can't fulfill that. From the very beginning I suffered in same problem and after 10-12 days it was solved and after a week it starts again ! Why Sir ?

MNP: No incoming form any AirTel No.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been escalated for a resolution.

Aircel Social Media Team

Jun 2, 2011

Rate cutter

We regret the inconvenience, Kindly mail us your registered details for the provided Aircel number . Do mail us at [email protected] .

Apr 19, 2011

unauthorised deduction of rupees by sending sms

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into the matter for a resolution.Request you to share the registered name and contact details for the given number with us at [email protected] We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Oct 5, 2010

pocket internet

They are quite right about the speed. The Pocket internet gives speed about 40-60 kbps speed. Try refreshing the settings to improve your speed or else contact the customer care for help.

Sep 22, 2010

Adding value added service LKD without information

I would suggest you to visit the nearest Aircel outlet and report this for a faster resolution

Apr 24, 2010

Blance deducted

Sir. I am suffering some Sirius problem using aircel connection.
1. Deducting balance unnecessary. In 22th April deduct balance Rs 20 and give me a message your subscription charge rs20 for 20 days. I contact to customer care. They told me a dialer tune activates in my number. But I never give any request for the dialer tune. But they say I choose it. It is my 2times problem as same. But your company does not refund any money.
2. There after your customer service officer said me use this service for 20 days. I told him change my diler tune. They give a cord number which I want.. I send the cord no to the530001 as follows DT 18763, Rs 3 deducted in by balance. There after a message came to my number that was."Keyword not found" still that caler tune I not get.
I seriously Fed up with your Aircel pre-Paid connection.

So I lost trust about connection. Please look into this matter. Otherwise I quiet this connection and inform to the Consumer Forum of India.

My name is Mr. Sumon Dhar.
My aircel mobile number is 9804668573.

Jan 7, 2013

auto deactivated of connection

Dear sir, i mr. Pritam Das,My mobile no is 9748224466,I have been port out from airtel postpaid to aircel prepaid on 7th nov 2012.After port out,my connection was running in aircel..
But after 30days its shows no network in aircel on 11th dec..Then I vave call to customer support of aircel(198).They told me to visit nearest aircel store,I have visit to aircel store at bagbazar kolkata 700003.They told me to resubmit that document again.Then I have deposit my POI & POA & photograph on 20th dec.Ist now over 15 days but problem was same.Then Iagain visit to that aircel store and quarry the status of that number.They told its parmanently deactivated.We are sorry..Now what should i do? Do i have to stop using aircel? I please request you to do needful to me as soon as possible. Thank you

Dec 23, 2012

internet speed slow

i am getting 1-3kb/s from last 30 days.i called aircel customer care around 50times.but they dont solve my problem.and just cuted the phone some times.now i cant call customer care because my number is conjusted.i just spend money but dont get any help and net speed.my phone number is 7278450645.

Dec 21, 2012

about history

sir i am vikash kumar i know that call history previous 5 day my mobile number is 9831773521 sir so please send call history email id [email protected]

Dec 3, 2012

ID PROOF NOT SUBMITTED

I have a prepaid connection with a number 8013823191. Recently I applied for MNP(MOBILE NUMBER PORTIBILITY) 14th NOVEMBER, 2012 and I successfully ported back into AIRCEL on 24th NOVEMBER, 2012 .I was said to call 59059 to complete the verification process and they said still my ID PROOF hasn't been submitted and my prepaid connection is still dead (NO INCOMING, NO OUTGOING). I was also said to recharge FRC (FIRST RECHARGE COUPON) by AIRCEL STORE at BHAGBAZAR, KOLKATA to activate the connection but that is not showing in the system. I resubmitted my ID PROOF as on 1st DECEMBER, 2012 but still i am getting the same response from them till 3rd DECEMBER 2012.

Nov 28, 2012

Reject My Number

Dear Sir, I am Amit Kumar Panja. My Number Is - 9046162727.I Changed My number (9046162727) by MNP Process from Uninor to Aircel by Full Document (1 Pcs Identity card & 1 pcs passport photo ), I Already Give the full document to the hand of AREA MANAGER OF AIRCEL. His name IS- BISWAJIT . His Number Is-9851999512 , but I faced a vital problem ... Which Is My Document is not Posted By Biswajit to Aircel Store, & this reason My Number Is permanently deleted for lifetime, and I lost my all customers of my business and other nearly persons. So I noticed that BISWAJIT Is a Criminal Officer of AIRCEL. Sir Please help me for re-open my number & take necessary action against the un-responsible Officer, as soon as possible. My others contact number is-9851532828. Thanks. "RE-OPEN MY NUMBER" THIS IS VERY URGENT.

Nov 17, 2012

3G activation

I wanted to activate my 3G services on my number 9804231818 but it isn't activated despite of repeated request to activate it via sending sms to 121 and using the cobe *122#. I even call the customer care and talk to the technical authorities but they are saying that it is already active, but i cannot access any 3G service with my 3G mobile or my 3G modem.

Please i request you to kindly look into the matter and solve this problem as soon as possible.

with regards

Nov 2, 2012

Bad Internet Service

I have a Aircel sim baering no.9614392828 for a long time.I often use its pocket internet.But i am sorry to say that this pocket internet is famous for its advertisemant rather than internet service.Its downloding and browsing speed is very bad.That is why,I request to you kindly take a proper action against them and forced them to improve their internet service.

Thanking You

Yours faitfully
Salil Banerjee
Vill.=Mahishamuri,P.o.=Nowpara
P.S.=Amta,Dist.=Howrah,711401
My Contract No.=9932684626

Sep 26, 2012

Delay In Returning The Main Account Balance

This is to inform you that i am a customer of Aircel since 4 years and my no. is 9804439600.I had lodged a complaint on 20-08-2012 due to "UNNECESSARY BALANCE DEDUCTION AND MISBEHAVED BY AIRCEL CCE".I have explained the whole matter there.I have got the balance deducted as sms balance of Rs 9 returned but its unfortunate to say that the internet balance of Rs. 48 is still not returned to me.As I mentioned in the previous complaint letter that these two balances are deducted at the same time together.I have not used a single byte of internet balance.It has passed more than one month,the sms balance is returned to me but the internet balance is still not refunded.
Therefore,i request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to get back my internet balance in my account as early as possible .
Yours Faithfully,
Soudeep Sil

Aug 20, 2012

UNNECESSARY BALANCE DEDUCTION AND MISBEHAVED BY AIRCEL CCE

This is to inform you that i am a customer of Aircel since 4 years and my no. is 9804439600.Yesterday(19-08-2012) i came to know that my
account balance has been deducted from my account by Rs.57 and i called the customer care at 121 on 19-08-2012 around 10 pm.It was told to me to contact there, after 24 hours as the data is not updated.Today(20-08-2012),at the morning I found that my balance was deducted again by Rs.4.Again i called to 198 to lodge a complaint.First time (around 12:30pm),a lady,named "Mou" take my call.As i was not
satisfied,I asked her to forward the call to her Senior.After doing that,I have to wait 8 minutes with the call ringing and no-one
receiving it.Again I called 198(2nd time),a guy,i could not remember his name,picked the phone up.I told him my problem and asked to
forward the phone to his senior again.but he behaved with me so bad that i cant express in words.In my life ,this is the "BITTEREST
EXPERIENCE" I ever had from any mobile service provider.When I asked Him about his name,he refused to tell and also refused to forward the
call to his senior.
Third time I called 198 again,and a guy named "Rahul" picked up the phone,and talk with me,but my problem of balance deduction is
not solved.
He said that i have intentionally recharged my mob with 48(internet card)+9(sms card).but i have not done it.I already have
1435sms in my account left and you know that government has ordered thet you can;t send 5sms per day.Am I a fool that I will recharge my account with sms card when i already have 1435sms left?But they do not want to hear and accusing me forcefully that i have done it intentionally.Before they informed me,i even don't know that i have internet balance and have not used it still now.
Therefore,i request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to get back my balance in my account as early as possible and also want that this type of employees must be punished.
Yours Faithfully,
Soudeep Sil

Jul 26, 2012

Wrong Deduction AGAIN

It is my painful experience with aircel. This is the second time aircel deducted wrongly from my account. I've receive a msg from Aircel that Rs 15 has been deducted from my a/c for video talkies at 6:43 on 25-07-12 pm when I was travelling at Esplanade & not using my mobile. I checked my a/c & aircel done the same! Your customer care executive on 198 said that something downloaded & waited me in hold to talk with his senior about an hour but after waiting of 50 mins no one picked up my call & it disconnected automatically ! (date: 25-07-12, Calling Time: 08:51 pm, Call from: 8013606246). Screen shots are attached herewith. But I am challenging you that nothing downloaded, you can check my handset.
My request to you sir pls refund my amount & stop every push msg. & flash msg. service for my number. Otherwise it is really need to change from aircel.

thanks & regards
Sandip Kr. Bera
+91-9830 6868 15
Area - Kolkata
rajesh.manuka

Jul 1, 2012

Balance Deducting

Deducting balance unnecessary. In 1st July deduct balance Rs 15 and give me a message your subscription charge rs15 for 30 days. I contact to customer care. They told me a miscall alerts activates in my number. But I never give any request for the miscall alerts. But they say I choose it. It is my 2times problem as same. But your company does not refund any money.

rajesh m

Jun 3, 2012

Wrong deduction

Dear sir, Today Rs. 49 was deducted from my balance (9830686815), when I asked for that at 198, your representative told me that it was download charges of game. But no game was downloaded by me. I am ready to show my handset if it is true or not.
> I visited the web site send by a push msg. from DD-655518 website - http://is.gd/YFZQLm. Nothing I clicked there & I returned back.
> I clicked a link send from DD-AIRCEL, view the site & returned back. The SMS is given below.
DD-AIRCEL: Dear PI Subscriber, enjoy free song downloads for a month on your mobile. Click Here http://172.18.120.46/srt/d/aircel/wap/pi48.Menu

Nothing downloaded & customer care 198 did not take my complain. So, please refund the wrongly deducted amount ASAP.

thanks & regards
Sandip Kr. Bera
+91-9830 6868 15

May 3, 2012

Abusive Phone Calls

Recently I have got several phone calls from a particular number, which m getting some ridiculous and abusive words from the caller. when I requested to confirm his name, I got similar antisense things. This number is of Aircel Network. The Number is +917278948067. Please suggest me some thing, what should I do or give me the detailed info of the User.

Thanking You........