Rahnil Barua

Mar 21, 2018

Delay in porting to another network

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,

This is Goutam and I do have a complaint that I have submitted the documents including the porting number as well on 9th MARCH 2018 and today 21st MARCH 2018 ..7 days have already been gone but still my number didnt get ported to the service provider which i choose. I use only one number the for the last 4-5 years and its quiet difficult to work without a mobile number.

MY AIRCEL MOBILE NUMBER ARE

1) 9804519231
2) 8621963421
Pkanjilal09

Mar 18, 2018

Unable to generate UPC code

My name is Pranabesh Kanjilal & My Aircel Mobile no. is 9883167751 & The last 5 digits of the sim card no. is 57310. Sir currently i have no network coverage on the said Aircel No. and i have this number registered with adhaar card, Bank account & other documents for which i cannot initiate a single transaction for the time being. I am facing lot of problems everyday. i tried to generate UPC in all the possible ways but still i have not come with any good solution.
Thus, I would request you to kindly look into this matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you, Regards,
Dr. Pranabesh Kanjilal
Varshaagarwal

Mar 14, 2018

Aircel UPC

Hi Sir,

My Aircel UPC number is not being generated.
I had sent multiple texts to 1900 - PORT [my aircel number]. But I did not get any reply.
I also tried to call customer care but due to technical issues, I was not being connected to the customer care agent.
Please help me to resolve this issue and generate my UPC number.
moitreyee123

Mar 9, 2018

Didn't receiving my UPC code from last 2 weeks

HI,

I am writing this complaint in regret !!!!

I have trying to receive UPC from 2 weeks by sending sms to 1900 several times, I have contacted the Aircel customer care services few days before from my alternative number (9051332002), they informed that "my UPC has been created I will be receiving code within two days", but it is already 5 days I didn't get any......

Also I tried to create the UPC by dialling from other network to 98040 12345, but voice mail replies "you have excited recommended times please try later"

And hard part is now I not able to contact customer care from Aircel or other networks. My Aircel Number is 7686032978

It is more important to me to retain my Aircel number, I hope you understand my situation. kindly provide my UPC / Suggest alternative / at least contact me in undersign to clarify me what is actual trouble is!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance and Regards,
Puspa Mondal
+91 9051332002
Akash Ghosh

Mar 9, 2018

UPC code not received aircel portability

aircel portability
I am not getting. The UPC code my number. Is 8013988269 .our alternate number. Is 8335881031
Subhajit Sarkar

Mar 7, 2018

UPC not Received

Hi.

I have been trying to port my Aircel numbers 8013146299 and 8013146280 for the last 2 Days, but I am not receiving the UPC code. I have sent message to 1900 multiple times too. Please reply. These are my primary numbers. It is urgent.

Thanks and Regards,
Subhajit Sarkar
Email: [email protected]
sushanta5

Mar 6, 2018

for upc code

when i was call for upc code in aircel they told me your iccid code are wrong but it was right number ...................... so please help me
my number 8013897621
NR_Wells

Mar 6, 2018

Aircel is not giving me porting code

I am experiencing bad network in my area. Moreover I want to use 4G. So, I requested for the people come by messaging to aircel in the number 1900. It has been over 5 days but I have still not received any message or porting come from aircel. As I am a prepaid user, I don't have any dues.
Kazi Masud Ahmed

Mar 3, 2018

MNP

I am facing problem in getting the upc number despite sending msg to 1900.plz send me the upc
no to 8013606049. I guess you can understand the circumstances. Plz help me!!!!!!
Satirtha

Mar 1, 2018

re: aircel not providing unique porting code

I am trying to change from AIRCEL No 9804380147 & 9681546146 to VODAFONE as there is no network of AIRCEL at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me the Unique porting code. I have send the SMS at 1900 requesting for UPC several times on 22, 23, 24, 25 FEB, 2018 but till date haven't received the Porting code. Please send me the UPC code at my email Id i.e [email protected]
I really need this numbers.

Satirtha Chanda
Rimon Haque

Feb 27, 2018

Not getting UPC CODE

I'm not getting UPC code for my Aircel number. I've tried sending porting requests several times. Dear sir, would you please provide me my UPC code for the number 7059768771
Shreya Bhattacharyya

Feb 23, 2018

PORTING ISSUES

Sir I have sent UPC request but not received any code yet. Please send the code as I want to Port out of aircel as soon as possible. My number is 8013397462. Alternate number is 9051582768.
amiyakanti18

Feb 21, 2018

AIRCEL not sending PORT CODE

I have a mobile no. 8013078223 which have AIRCEL connection. I want to switch over from AIRCEL to some other network. I send message "PORT 8013078223" two (2) times. But not received the PORT CODE even after 2 hours. But, surprissingly AIRCEL took no time to response to my port request "PORT 9477114356" sent from the mobile no.8013078223 by sending message to my mobile no.8013078223 that "You are not authorised to submit port request". Aircel is playing dirty with their customer. Please help.
amiyakanti18

Feb 21, 2018

AIRCEL not sending PORT CODE

My mobile no. 9477114356 is presently under AIRCEL. I want to change from AIRCEL to some other network. I have send message "PORT 9477114356" to 1900 four (4) times from the same mobile no. But even after expiry of 3 hours I have not received any response from AIRCEL. I have not received the PORT CODE till now. I contacted AIRCEL customer care, the representative is saying she is not seeing any PORT request in their system. She telling me to sent message properly. But, I think AIRCEL is not telling true. Because from my mobile no.9477114356 I send another port request i.e. "PORT 8013078223" for my another AIRCEL connection. Within a minute AIRCEL sent message to my 9477114356 no. writing that "You are not authorised to send PORT request". So, it is evident that they are receiving all port request from my number. They are playing dirty game with their customer. Please help.

Nov 11, 2017

Data Problem

Hi Samarendra Roy,

We regret the inconvenience you've had with us. Please share your exact issue related to internet either you are not able to use internet or facing speed issue along with your complete address and alternate no. in order to assist you better.

Nov 10, 2017

Dear Sushmita Mukherjee,

We would like to inform you that as per system check on 2nd Nov, 2017 to till date no wrong deduction was found. You recharged with INR 90 and he received full talk time. Further, balance deduct as per normal tariff. And INR 34 pack you also recharged. Moreover, you received 100 MB 2G/Day..Validity 28 days. At present no balance in your main account..

Samarendra Roy

Nov 9, 2017

Data Problem

Sir, I am Samarendra Roy & my father name Satosh Roy, And my problem is 14th Sep 2017 i was buy a Aircel 3G sim & and my mobile number 8013153144 . So the Trams & condition is per day 1GB internet And unlimited calls on 3 months . So i was heavy problem in use internet And per day i was call in Aircel customer care And they said always that you please carry on sometimes solved your internet problem . Because i am not anythings helps them self . so i requested to u that please solved my problem .

Nov 9, 2017

Dear Sushmita Mukherjee,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Sample number which you are unable to call on:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location of issue (indoor/outdoors):

Sushmita Mukherjee

Oct 23, 2017

Showing no balance

Recharged a whole amount of Rs 50 12hrs back but still now unable to call from my Aircel number, Number being 8620938238 (IVR says no balance) and when I complained about the same the customer care executive told me to switch off my device and then switch it on which was something too irrelevant, though I did the same as I was left with no alternative. And when I faced the same issue again I called the customer care but each time no one responded to my call. I doubt the Customer care executive being too unprofessional intentionally did put my number blocked so as to not receive my call.. I hope you would look into the matter urgently or else I would be left with no option other than moving in the proper consumer legal forum. Screenshots of the message of my recharged amount is attached herewith.
Sushmita Banerjee

Anirban Sanyal

Oct 11, 2017

CONNECTIVITY

Since 2012, i am using aircel. But, during this puja holiday i lost my phone so as my number. That is why i went my nearest Aircel service center and i submitted all the required documents and i was told that within 24 hours i will get my connection on that same number but it has been 4 days and i still get connection and i paid the required amount also.So, as a customer i am requesting to solve my problem.thank you!

Oct 5, 2017

Rude behavior of executive arko

Dear Souvik,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard

Oct 5, 2017

Dear amarsafi,

Thanks and Regard

Sep 27, 2017

Rude behavior of executive arko

Dear Souvik,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel no.:
Store address:
Store executive's name:
Date of visit :

Sep 27, 2017

Dear amarsafi,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:
amarsafi

Sep 26, 2017

Everytime wrongly deduct full balance

I want to Port and apply for MNP but they called me and provide some better service after that they are again deduct my balance without information and when I recharged 2nd time then again deduct my balance.and also I can't access my internet.