riruraj

namma namitah

Plz deactivate namma namitah from this no 9504829416

Nov 22, 2015

Dear sukhbir singh bhachu,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.

sukhbir singh bhachu

Nov 21, 2015

deduction of balance due to namma namitha

Namma namitha pack is deducting 35 rupees after every 7 days and i dont want this pack or subscription . Plz remove this subscription from the number 9782277311.

Nov 18, 2015

Dear enzo2go,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 35/- got deducted dated- 10/11/2015, due to Re Activation of VAS - JSHASTR30- Hariom through IVR . Credit of 35/- has been processed in your A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated -18/11/2015.

Nov 17, 2015

Hi enzo2go,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

enzo2go

Nov 17, 2015

deduction of balance without knowledge

My balance of Rs 35 jyotish shastra again got deducted without my knowledge and when i asked customer service is there any VAS activated on my no(9804128112) but still my balance got deducted. Please refund back my money and stop these kind of services.
PLEASE ITS A REQUEST.

Nov 16, 2015

Dear Avijit_ss,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 18 /- got deducted dated- 13/11/2015 due to self recharge . Hence, not refundable.

Hi Purnendu Biswas,

We would request you to Dial 121 for query @.50/3 minutes and Dial 198 (toll free) for complain.

Hi Avijit_ss,,

balance reduction

Now this is getting intolerable. Just like the earlier incident 14 rupees from my balance got deducted today for sms pack. This message are coming automatically and my balance r getting deducted everyday ... Same thing is happening everyday.. And customer care are totally useless , don't even know how behave with customer... When a customer reporting the same issue everyday, u need to solve the problem. This is my personal mobile,so I never give it to anyone. This sms pack, pi pack, ISD 18 pack all these r activating automatically. Now this is crossing the limit. I need my money back on my number 9804762302, otherwise i have to go for Consumer Forum..

balance reduction balance reduction

Hi Avijit_ss,

Nov 12, 2015

Balance reduction

Hello sir
I'm Avijit Patra.I use 9804762302 mobile no of aircel. they deducted my balance several times with any valid reason or services which I didn't subscribe. even I don't know anything about those services.
Presently they have reduced my balance by 26 rupees on 13 Nov. 2015 at 12:30 a.m and leaved a massage. Massage is '' Thanks for subscribing to Aircel KOLISD18, offer benefits will be provide d shortly.Your pack KOL122SMS3 has been activated, it will NOT renew automatically from today as per TRAI Guideline. Plz dial the strng as per ur validity to avil benifit.Thanks for subscribing to Aircel KOLJLTSMS3, offer benefits will be provided shortly.Your pack KOLSMS1 has been activated, it will NOT renew automatically from today as per TRAI Guideline. Plz dial the strng as per ur validity to avil benifit. All this messages had came at a same time.
Again I don't know anything about this service. I haven't activate these services. I tried to call them several times but it went in vain.

Balance reduction Balance reduction

Nov 12, 2015

Balance reduction

Hello sir
Presently they have reduced my balance by 26 rupees on 13 Nov. 2015 at 12:30 a.m and leaved a massage. Massage is '' Thanks for subscribing to Aircel KOLISD18, offer benefits will be provided shortly.Your pack KOL122SMS3 has been activated, it will NOT renew automatically from today as per TRAI Guideline. Plz dial the strng as per ur validity to avil benifit.Thanks for subscribing to Aircel KOLJLTSMS3, offer benefits will be provided shortly.Your pack KOLSMS1 has been activated, it will NOT renew automatically from today as per TRAI Guideline. Plz dial the strng as per ur validity to avil benifit. All this messages had came at a same time.
Again I don't know anything about this service. I haven't activate this services. I tried to call them several times but it went in vain.

Balance reduction Balance reduction

Nov 10, 2015

Hi [email protected],

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Nov 9, 2015

Hi Purnendu Biswas,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care..

Nov 9, 2015

Hi amarjeet kumar yadav,

amarjeet kumar yadav

Nov 8, 2015

balance deduction

Sir ,
I am worried with this service. Alway any of those VAS service bent on activated itself. Three times my balance has been deducted itself by Rs. 30 ..
Sir please help me I am not opulent and try to retrieve my balance.
Your costomer.....

My no is -- 9504518052
Purnendu Biswas

Nov 7, 2015

extra balance not received

I recharged my Aircel number with 70. I have a offer that if I recharged by 70 I will get 75. Bt I get only 69. Then I connected to 198. They Said me that I will get extra 6 rupees between 24 hours. But I didn't get it. Next I also connected to 198. They said me that extra 5 rupees can't add to main balance. But I don't receive extra 6 rupees with out main balance. Then I also connect to 198. Then they said that the offer is not for me. But Now I have this offer. Why Aircel company give false offer. Please give me extra 6 rupees . My Aircel number is 7685087494.. If I don't receive any cash to my main account I will go to the Consumer forum.

Nov 5, 2015

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any assistance on this matter.

Purnendu Biswas

Nov 4, 2015

Aircel Company cut my balance

I recharged my Aircel number by 10. Then it is shown that I have subscribed Model Paradise.When I call 155223 vas deactive service they said me that you have no vas product. But when I call to 198 they said that you have a vas product. And rupees 5 reduced. Why? Aircel automatically cut the balance.?? My Aircel number is 7278447505. Please return my cash. If it did not work I will go to Consumer Forum..

Dear roro4646,

Dear Chiradeep,

Post system check it has been found that your balance 12/- got deducted dated- 4/10/2015- 24/10/2015, due to Activation of VAS - MCPACk, GAME, SSBO35, - JUMPGAMES, srrs through WAP. Credit of 12/- has been posted in your A/C from our end dated -26/10/2015.

Dear dalia chakraborty,

22/10/2015 was a black out day. Hence, no such wrong deduction have been found.

Dear kooli,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Oct 30, 2015

Hi [email protected],

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.