Oct 29, 2015

Namma namitha unsubscribe and refund

I have been charged with 20 rs for unwanted subscription of namma namitha pack.I didn't subscribe for anything .please refund my money and unsubscribe that pack.

Oct 29, 2015

Hi alex godwin,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Hi dalia chakraborty ,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi Chiradeep,..

Hi roro4646,

roro4646

Oct 23, 2015

Namma Namitah

Aircel please deactivate that namma namitah I did not activate it and I dunno what's the use of it please deactivate it as soon as possible
Chiradeep

Oct 22, 2015

Automatic Deductions of balance without consent

The incorrigible thugs at AIRCEL are stealing every last penny of my balance. AIRCEL has again deducted money leaving me with no balance. These bastards only look for opportunities to steal money from peoples account. It deducted first Rs 10, then Rs 3 for some nonsense AIRCEL services which they automatically subscribed. Return my money immediately you fuckers.
AIRCEL is a company run by bloody crooks & bastards.
Chiradeep. 8622943669
dalia chakraborty

Oct 22, 2015

deduction my money without any information

without information aircel deducted money from my balance......i have no sms from aircel before 9 pm on 22nd october 2015......
how can i know thai it is their black out day.... it is not fair......aircel should must return my money......my aircel no 9804312097

Oct 15, 2015

Hi alex godwin,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Oct 15, 2015

Hello Chiradeep,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs.4 /- got deducted dated- 14/10/2015, 15/10/2015 due to Activation of VAS - GAME, SSBO35- JUMPGAMES, srrs through WAP. Credit of Rs.4 /- -have been posted in your A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated - 15/10/2015

Aircel Team
Chiradeep

Oct 14, 2015

Repeated automatic deductions without consent

The incorrigible thugs at AIRCEL are stealing every last penny of my balance. Only this morning i had complained about automatic deductions of my balance without consent, AIRCEL has again deducted money leaving me with no balance. These bastards only look for opportunities to steal money from peoples account. It deducted first Rs 10, then Rs 3 & now Rs 1 for some nonsense AIRCEL services which they automatically subscribed. Return my money immediately you fuckers. I'm now definitely be lodging GD & subsequent legal action against these crooks.
Chiradeep. 8622943669

Oct 13, 2015

Hi kooli,

kooli

Oct 12, 2015

outomatic activation of namma namitha pack n deduction of 60rs frm my account balnce

sir.. this is about of aircel netwrk..while using intenet ..it automatically activated namma namitha pack n deducted balance from my account ths is second tym. i nvr subscribed to theses services. please do d favours of unsubscribing it n return my deducted balance. my aircel no. is 9504755202

Oct 9, 2015

Hello boopathi vicky,,

Hi Shubham Chavan,

Hi Sayoni

Hi Jamirba666,

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Email us at aircelsoci[email protected]

Oct 6, 2015

Dear sourav parui,

Thanks for writing in to us. This is to inform you regarding your Aircel number 7685944658, Kindly dial 155223
from your Aircel number or SMS “STOP” to 155223 to deactivate all such VAS subscriptions.

Warm regards,
Aircel Social Care Team

Oct 6, 2015

Hi sourav parui,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

sourav parui

Hi amritbindu,

Hi Jamirba666.

Jamirba666

Deactivate namma namitha, pocketstore and store 25

Please deactivate namma namitha , pocket store and store 25 as I didn't subscribed those service and refund the amount..

Hi boopathi vicky,