boopathi vicky

missing pin

sir
I bought an aircel recharge voucher of rs 20/. but while scratching for the 16 digit pin it was damaged and the nos are not visible. the serial no of the voucher is 22174937050. i m still having the voucher with me.
plz help me getting back the voucher, urgent please, send me pin number to [email protected]

Hello villa,

Post system validation it was found that the you was charged Rs.35/- as subscription fee for NAMITHA35 from TECHZONE on 29/09/2015 at 23:39:04 activated through WAP and Consent ID: CG1172150925130731378301 for the same was generated on 29/09/2015 at 23:39:04. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 30/09/2015 at 20:30:32. As you had called within 24hrs of balance deduction waiver has been posted and will reflect in your account within the next 24 working hours.

Aircel Team

Hello potlurigowrav,

We would like to inform you that Balance of Rs.10/- has been debited from your account for the value added service Namitha 35 has been activated through WAP mode on your account. Please ignore any chargeable links while browsing and also keep the pop up blocker as off in the handset settings to avoid such activations. Request you to change the homepage to anything else than the Aircel wap portal. Kindly note that Rs.10/- has been credited to your account on 30th Sept '15 as one time good will gesture.

Aircel Team

Hi villa,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Dear Jamirba666,

Post system validation it was found that the you was charged Rs. 35 as subscription fee for NAMITHA35 from TECHZONE on 28/09/2015 at 13:32:31 activated through WAP and Consent ID: CG1172150928133221233985 for the same was generated on 28/09/2015 at 13:32:31. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 28/09/2015 at 20:51:15. As you had called within 24hrs of balance deduction waiver has been posted and will reflect in your account within the next 24 working hours.

Aircel Social Care Team
Jamirba666

Deactivate namma namitha

Please deactivate namma namitha from my no. 8014204454..
villa

Sep 29, 2015

VAS activation without my permission

My number is 8014243176.
Nama namitha and non music plus have been activated in my number without my consent. Deactivate them and refund the amount.

Hi potlurigowrav,

potlurigowrav

Sep 28, 2015

unnecessarily registered to namma namitha

Hi my aircel number is 8686812998 i have been charged uncessarily for some subscription namma namitha ! Plz look into the matter and refund back my talktime

Hi tweety55,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Hi Sayoni,

Hi Jamirba666,.

Jamirba666

Deactivate namma namitha

Please deactivate namma namitha and refund the amount of rs.35 since I didnt subscribed it..this is the second time I am getting unnecessary subscription SMS. My no is 8014204454...
Sayoni

Internet network

Cant access internet ..Although I have a valid net pack

Sep 27, 2015

Hi subhanshu mishra,

We hope your balance deduction issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
tweety55

Sep 26, 2015

reback my money

By the activation (without my consent ) of NAMMA NAMITHA PACK I lost my talk time money rs 40 plz refund or return to my number as a talk time plz
tweety55

Sep 26, 2015

deactivate the namma namitha pack

Deactivate the namma namitha pack on my number . I Dont know how it was activated in my number. It was actived without my consent. So please DEACTIVATE the NAMMA NAMITHA PACK immediately

Sep 25, 2015

Hi giffi,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Sep 25, 2015

Dear Suman Dey,

Credit of Rs65/- has already been processed in your A/C from our end.

Aircel Customer Care

Sep 24, 2015

Hi amritbindu,

Sep 24, 2015

Hi Sat1981,

Thanks for writing to us. This is regarding the Aircel number: 9836005788

We would like to inform you that the activation for your number is 24/07/2015. In case of any further queries let us know.

Aircel Social Care Team
amritbindu

Sep 23, 2015

subscription without consent

There was an automatic subscription to game service and music service to my account and credit was deduced. Tried calling 121 for refund but the custom service operators only speak hindi n i can only do english

Sep 22, 2015

Hi sat1981,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

sat1981

Sep 22, 2015

want to know

My name is Satyaki. My number is 9836005788.
I want to know about my aircel number(9836005788)activation date.
thank you.