Sathish100

Sep 17, 2015

To deactivate namma namitha value added service

I looking in someother site but it was directed to aircel vas service and activated the namma namitha vas but i didnt activated that vas ,so need to deactivate vas immediatly and refund my TT 20 rs.

Sep 16, 2015

Hi subhanshu mishra,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

subhanshu mishra

vas activated without permission

Mo. Number 8564919479
@dear aircel
If you want to earn profits atleast do it the legitimate way . without my permission services like namma nammita is activated on my mobile and balance is deducted. Please deactivate the vas and refund my balance .

Hello Prabha143#,

We would like to inform you that we have Checked and found balance depleted for LVHLTHY30 and CRBT Service and charged Rs.40/-. Service activated through OBD and waiver posted for Rs. 40/- As one time good will gesture. And service deactivated.

Aircel Team

Hi giffi,

Hi Suman Dey,

Suman Dey

Sep 12, 2015

Vas activation without my consent

My mob no.- 7686809111.
Today at around an hour ago, wben I was browsing some internet staffs, a suspicious redirection happened landing at aircel wap site & one by one, 2 VAS services were auto activated named NAMMA NAMITHA & AIRCEL JOY DEALS causing a serious damage to my mobile balance of rs 65, later on when I asked to customer care executive, those services got deactivated instantly, but my money is not been refunded. I want my rs.65 back to my a/c with immediate effect.
SUMAN DEY
giffi

Sep 12, 2015

Value added services

I have not subscribed for any Vas services, still namma namitha, fun TV and dazzling queens got subscribed.

Kindly check your systems and refund the amount deducted. Also please stop activating VAS without customers permission.

Mobile no 8553877181

Sep 11, 2015

Hello Surezkumarz.13,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Aircel Social care Team

prabha143#

Sep 9, 2015

money loss

hello my number is 9066281190
i didnt subscribe anyy plans but o auto renewed the live healthy and dialer tone plans thrn i unsubscribe by sending sms to 155223 even i didn't got money what i have to do..
before also i faced same problem but i left may be its my mistake but no i understtod that is ur mistake iam so sad i lost 45rs monney.
Surezkumarz.13

Sep 9, 2015

Deactivate the namma namitha service

I got a message that u have been subscribed to namma namitha and for this 15rs is charged and auto renewed..but I didnt subscribe for anything. So please deactivate it and repay the deducted amount..and my number is 7373988603

Dear Jamirba666,

Post system validation it was found that the you was charged Rs. 35 as subscription fee for JSHASHTR30 from HARIOM on 05/09/2015 at 21:34:36 activated through WAP and Consent ID: CG21902150905213425490751 for the same was generated on 05/09/2015 at 21:34:36. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 07/09/2015 at 19:08:46.
As service gesture and in our efforts to live up to your expectations we will be crediting the total amount of the above said charges to your main account within the next 24 working hours.

Hi anwer96,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Hi [email protected],

Sep 6, 2015

Hi Jamirba666

Jamirba666

Sep 5, 2015

unsubscribe and refund for jyotish shashtra subscribtion

hello again, i didn't subscribe jyotish shashtra but i got a message about its subscription and also a deduction of Rs. 35.please unsubscribe it refund my amount my no is8014204454...what is wrong with aircel

Sep 3, 2015

Dear mujahed,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.

Sep 2, 2015

Hi mujahed,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

mujahed

Sep 2, 2015

deactivation of namma namitha subscription

Please deactivate namma namitha subscription from my number 9700374120.I don't want this service and hope the needful will be done.

Sep 1, 2015

Dear Jamirba666,

Post system validation it was found that the you was charged Rs. 20 as subscription fee for NAMITHA35 from TECHZONE on 31/08/2015 at 22:17:03 activated through WAP and Consent ID: CG1172150831221701713134 for the same was generated on 31/08/2015 at 22:17:03. As per your request the same has been deactivated on 01/09/2015 at 19:47:21. As you had called within 24hrs of balance deduction waiver has been posted and will reflect in your account within the next 24 working hours.

Hi Jamirba666,

Jamirba666

Namma namitha subscribtion

Please deactivate namma namitha from my number..I didn't subscribe it and please refund my talk time..my no is 8014204454

Hi [email protected],

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.