Aug 31, 2015

Hi anwer96,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
anwer96

Aug 30, 2015

stop namah namitha

I have been subscribed to namah namitha
I didn't opted for it so please stop immediately.

Aug 29, 2015

RECHARGE WENT TO PF ACCOUNT AND NOT MAIN BALANCE

RECHARGE WITH TRANSACTION NO.KOR15083011042100068 TO RECHARGE RS .69 TT WAS SUCCESSFUL BUT CREDITED TO PF AND NOT MAIN ACCOUNT .FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY .I NEED TT IN MAIN ACCOUNT.
jchowdhury

Aug 28, 2015

balance deducting

Every day you are deducting my money whenever i am trying to recharge my aircel mobile number - 9433800219 .

i did complaints 20-30 times regarding this matter but every time different customer care service executive saying that this problem will be resolved and money will be refund to your account bla bla...

But nothing is happening and I also checked that VAS has been activated or not followed by STOP and sent to 155223...and it's showing you are not subscribed to any VAS Service. If VAS is not activated so why my balance deducting and why am getting sports news regarding messages. I didn't activate any thing. ..so tell me when my problem will be solved? ??

Please unsubscribe. I tried to unsubscribe from the deactivation portal, but it says no service activated.
Please revert my money back.

Aug 17, 2015

Dear Nanda Lall Ghosh,

We are re-escalating your concern and will update you shortly.

Aug 17, 2015

Dear naveen.bhu,

As per our system records, Waiver of Rs 7 has been given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Nandalall Ghosh

Aug 16, 2015

Sim sudenely stop

I have submitted a compaint on 14 Aug 2015 regarding non functioning of mobile phone due to sim card permanentely.I was using mobile number 9748445680 of Airtel. In the first week of Jul 2015 i wanted to transfer the same number to Aircel.Accordingly My Voter ID copy withone copy of photo submitted.On 17 Jul I received a message in my mobile tht my transfer has been approved and my number will activate from 2359 hrs 17 Jul.Fine thereafter there was no problem till 12 Aug 2015.On 13 Aug 2015 Isaw that mobile is not working. I contcted Aircel customer care and they informed that there is no problem from there side and ask me to visit Aircel store and resolve my problem.Accordingly I visited Aircel store at Gariahat and totally surprised when they informed me that my Sim card permanetly stop due document validation.I do not understand when i received message that same has been approved and line was on from 18 Jul to 13 Aug then whart was the reasons for this. please explan to me at the earliest also start my sim immediately. Since My Age is above 65 years and it is not possib;le for me to run door to door.I am acing lot of problem due the mobile as my childrens are staying abrord and will not be able to contact me. U can contact me in this number 9674781393

Dear aksedu2015 ,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 30/- got deducted dated- 12/8/2015, due to Activation of VAS - TINYTV50- shortformats through WAP . Credit of 30/- have been posted in your A/C and the service has been deactivated from our end dated - 12/8/2015.

Hi aksedu2015,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

aksedu2015

refund my Balance

I use aircel prepaid no. 9804235810, justa few minutes ago you have been charged Rs. 30 without my concern from my phone balance. I've never ask for tiny tv subscription but you guys simply daylight rob me.

Aug 10, 2015

Hi naveen.bhu,

naveen.bhu

Aug 9, 2015

wrong deductions for namma namitha, fun tv, tiny tv etc

My aurcel number is 7784849799.
And the balance is continuously being deducted for these services like fun tv etc.
When I tried to deactivate by calling 155223 i was told that no service is activated.
I also tried to call at 198 for complaint but it seems that my number for customer support has been blocked.
I tried continuosly for 4 days but not a single call was attended by customer support officers.
I requst you to refund the wrong deductions and deactivate these services on my number 7784849799.

Aug 4, 2015

Hi pakszhi,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Aug 3, 2015

Dear Tamal Chatterjee,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 50 /- got deducted dated- 25/7/2015 due to Download of VAS -VPACK - TECHZONE, through WAP . Credit of 50 /- - have been posted in your A/C from our end dated - 3/8/2015 .

Aug 3, 2015

Dear shimray

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards

Aug 2, 2015

Hi Tamal Chatterjee,

Tamal Chatterjee

Aug 1, 2015

balance wrongly deducted

Hi Aircel Team,

This is to bring to your notice that from my No. 7278005850, Rs. 50 has been deducted twice last week latest by 25th july without any reason. When I raised the issue to your toll free complaint number, the representative told that a buity tips activated in my number. When I informed that it was not and never done by me and after checking he told that I will get my balance back within 24 hours.

I have waited for a week but did not get my balance back. I have tried several times to raise my concern again but call got deducted every time. I have complainted via email as well but did not get any response. Today I finally get a chance to talk to a representative but I am socked with the "Good behaveour" !. The person (Mr. Pal) denied all other previous conversation saying that no such refund possible since I have not contacted them within 24 hours. I have reapetedly told him that I have contacted on the same day and also got confirmation for refund but did not even try to investigate. I really surprise to see that companies like Aircel ! still use the old trick to steal balances from customers accout.

I hope I will get my balance now.

Tamal Chatterjee
Mob. 7278005850

Jul 31, 2015

Hi shimray,

shimray

Jul 31, 2015

nama namitha subscription

Dear aircel team
My no. 9976450308 has been subscriped unknowingly without my knowledge and i got a msg that rs.3 per day has been deducted and it will continue... Therfore i want to unsubscribe this service immediately .

From shimray
Chennai

Jul 30, 2015

Dear Andy_Complaints

As per our system records you have been charged for DAZZQUEEN and NAMITHA packs. The packs have been activated through WAP and subsequently have been auto renewed. Now, the VAS packs are under deactive status.You have been charged for Rs.135/- in this month .As a service gesture, an amount of Rs.135/- will be credited to your account within 24hrs.

Hi Anand748,

As per our system records amount will be credited in 24 hrs.

Dear Ransrudalf,

We would like to inform you that the amount would be posted to your main account as talktime as soon as possible.

Dear Mohit9605,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 30/- got deducted dated- 25/7/2015, 29/7/2015, due to Activation , Download of VAS - NAMITHA35, HUNGAMA- HUNGAMA, techzone through WAP . Credit of 30/- - has been processed in your A/C from our end dated -29/7/2015 .

Dear Ankush,

We have checked your details no vas services activated in your account now .Kindly share your details regarding your complaint.

Jul 28, 2015