Andy_Complaints

Jul 28, 2015

Aircel cheating on Namma namitha subscription

Hello Aircel,

Why you guys cheat the customer for money.

Once we start browsing internet you guys pop up a screen and even if we close that screen we are automatically subscribed to Namma namitha and dazzling queen. And u guys don't give option for unsubscription may be it is available but it is not shown to us easily. Those options of un subscription may be available after we cross seven oceans and seven hills.

Am just one guy and we all know there are millions of guys using internet and get cheated and am surprised why still no one dragged you guys to court.

Am victim of these cheating subscriptions and no response from you guys for my mail to [email protected]

So far I would have lost 200 rupees in one month for this subscription without any usage of this subscription to me.

For one guy it is 200 rupees, then for 1 million customers???? 1 Million * 200 Rupees =20 crore per month, OMG!!!

Smart way of cheating.

Hi Pramodnamitha,

We have verified your account details and found balance depleted for NAMITHA35 and DALADEAL7 Service and charged Rs.42/-. Service activated through wap . Informed to you that Rs.42/- toward vas charges will be adjusted once bill get generated on 19/08/2015.

Dear kmrgv27,

We would like to inform you that we tried to reach you on shared Aircel number, however the call was not answered from your end. Further we request you to share the alternate number and suitable timing for call back, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Team Aircel

Dear ag1983

Thanks for writing in to us.This is to inform you Rs.20/- already has been credited in your account on 27/07/2015..
Let us know if you face any issue regarding Aircel service.

Warm regards

Hi Bijit151288,

We have verified your account details and found that, on dated 17th Jul 2015 a content service "NAMITHA35" has been subscribed from your number 9338224959 through transaction mode WAP and on Date 24-Jul-15Rs 35 deducted for the rental charge for this pack .However as per your request the service has been deactivated from your number to avoid further renewal of the service.Hence we regret to inform you that we will not able to post any adjustments in this regard.

Kiranmoy1997

Unnecessary deduction of balance

My balance get deducted after every recharge by Rs 5 without providing any known services in my number 7685025546.

Hi pakszhi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi Pramodnamitha,

Hi ag1983,

Hi Ransrudalf,

Ransrudalf

Jul 28, 2015

Deactivate service and refund my money back

HELLO AIRCEL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was browsing the internet 10 minutes before, suddenly I received an SMS saying that some Namma Namhita service has been activated for 6 days and it will auto renewal for the same amount . Immediately i got Rs 30 deducted from my account.

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!!!!????

Seriously, I want my money back and deactivate the service.

Plz do that to ASAP!
My no. is: 9159462037
Ransrudalf

Jul 28, 2015

refund my money and deactivate the service

HELLO AIRCEL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was using internet just 15 min before and suddnly i receive a message that ' u have subscribed for namma namitha nd Rs. 30 had been deducted for 6 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges."

What the heck is happening !!!!!!

Plz refund my money back and deactivate the service permanently.
My no. Is 9159462037
ag1983

Jul 27, 2015

namma namitha deactivation

I was browsing internet and suddenly i got a msg that Thank you for subscribing to Namma Namitha . You have been charged Rs 20.0 for 4 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.what the hell is going on...
I request you that please refund my money back and deactivate thiis service now...
My no is 8182085986
Mohit9605

Jul 25, 2015

VAS Aircel

I did not requested for a VAS but i received this message. " Thank you for subscribing to Namma Namitha . You have been charged Rs 25.0 for 5 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges."
And i checked my balance immediately to find Rs 25 deducted. Today's date is 25th july 2015. i got the message at 4.28pm
Kindly refund it back to 8013968505. Its my number.
Anand748

Jul 25, 2015

nama namitha auto subscribe for 35 Rs

My phone no is 7071902320..today when I was browsing internet..suddenly a Msz came that I subscribed for some nama namitha service..I didn't subscribed for anything..n it deducted 35 Rs from my balance ..return my deducted balance 35Rs..as soon as possible.
Bijit151288

Jul 24, 2015

Nama Namitha auto subscribed for 36/-

My ph no. 9338224959 today Rs 35/- was auto deducted from my balance. What is this? How can you take our hard earned money without our consent? Is this not a cheap and illegal thing you are doing? Immediately refund my money or face action.
pakszhi

Jul 23, 2015

Regarding VAS services.

I appreciate your service for the complaints registered by the Aircel customers. But the thing is the VAS service money deduction is continuing inspite of our several requests. Kindly give a permanent solution to stop VAS/wap service.

Jul 22, 2015

Hi Soumik Dutta,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,
kmrgv27

Jul 19, 2015

namma namitha

I was using internet on 19 july 2015. N suddnly i got a mdg that ' u have subscribed for namma namitha nd rs. 5 had been deducted frm my no. I.e 8507561996. Plz refund n deactivate permanently. My no. Is 8507561996.

Jul 19, 2015

Dear $amy,

We would like to inform you that an amount of Rs. 15/- would be posted to your main account as talktime within 24 working hours.