Pramodnamitha

Jul 18, 2015

Namitha namitha service

Hi Dr Pramod here....I have been using my internet for the past 2 years.....presently I am getting some msg which is mentioning it has namitha namitha service renewal pack of 35 rs is activated.....so kindly solve this problem.....my phone no is 8553555507.....
Ankush__

Jul 17, 2015

deactivate namma namitha service

I was browsing internet then out of no where a message came saying thanks for subscribing to namma namitha and rs.30 was cut from my balance if you could please deactivate the service and refund the balance. my aircel number is 7298409810

Jul 17, 2015

Hi $amy,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

$amy

Jul 16, 2015

namma namitha deactivation

I was browsing the internet 15 minutes ago when suddenly I received an SMS saying that some Namma Namhita service has been activated. Rs 35 was also deducted from my account. HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!???? Seriously, I want my money back. I did not subscribe to anything. I want my money to be refunded ASAP!
My no. is: 8973250055

Dear Pradipta Kr Ghosh,

Post system check no such deduction have been found . You have to provide the date of the deduction.

Aircel Customer Care

Hi Rounak Adhikary

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Hi Soumik Dutta,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Jul 14, 2015

Hi Anjan,

Soumik Dutta

Jul 14, 2015

NETWORK ERRORS IN AIRCEL 3G

I reside near sarsuna 18D BUS-STAND NEAR JUBLEEPARK THE NETWORK OF AIRCEL 3G IS DISGUSTING OVER HERE EVERY TIME I TEND TO WORK WITH THIS CONNECTION NETWORK ERROR OR NO NETWORK COVERAGE IS APPEARS.. IS THIS WHAT U CALL A 3G CONNECTION?

Jul 13, 2015

Hi pradiptaghosh,

pradiptaghosh

Jul 11, 2015

Tiny TV vas activated without my consent

During internet surfing in my mobile (aircel no: 9804846956), suddenly I received a message "Thank you for your request to subscribe to TINY TV. To complete your subscription please click on <url>". At that point I called customer care at 121, they told me that this service is activated at my number, but money was not deducted due to insufficient balance but will deduct my balance at next recharge. They told me that I have to deactivate it from 155223 service number, When I call that number, I got that message, that no VAS is activated at my number. So now I am feeling clueless.
Hence I request you to deactivate this TINY TV from my account and as I originally have not requested for this service, please do not deduct any money from my next recharge.

Thanking in anticipation.

Pradipta Kumar Ghosh

Jul 11, 2015

Dear Anm1965,

As per our system records, you had been charged for WAP service. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Dear Lucky Das,

Post system check no such recharge has been found on your no.

Aircel Customer Care

Dear [email protected],

As per our system records, you had been charged for WAP services. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

namma namitha

Sorry sir but I am not satisfied with your service .
I had already complaint before 24 hours but it is said that it had received after 24 hrs and your balance can't be return. But I think it must be. So I request you to please refund the amount.. Thank you

Dear kumaryogesh,

We would like to inform you that we Checked and found balance depleted for NAMITHA35 and NONSTOP60 Service and charged Rs.130/-. Service activated through wap on , waiver posted for Rs. 130/- As one time good will gesture. And service deactivated.

Aircel Social Care Team

Hi Anm1965,

Anm1965

Namma Namhita Deactivation

I was browsing the internet 15 minutes ago when suddenly I received an SMS saying that some Namma Namhita service has been activated. Rs 30 was also deducted from my account. HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!???? Seriously, I want my money back. I did not subscribe to anything. I want my money to be refunded ASAP!
My no. is: 7301493391

Hi Lucky Das,

kumaryogesh

Jul 8, 2015

deactivation

I need this namma namitha service deactivated frm my no 9066622900 i called to customer care but it says ur not subscribed to any services but my balance is keep on getting deducted and i hav lost nearly 200rs to it so i kindly request to stop this service n i want my money back pls fix this problem

Jul 8, 2015

namma namitha

Aircel detecting money from my number 9852738952 they have automatically activated namma namitha.