Jul 8, 2015

NAMITHA 35

My balance is deducted of rs35 during net suffering .. But I don't want any service and request you to please return the amount .
Lucky Das

Jul 8, 2015

Balance Deducted

I recharge on my AIRCEL NO. 9062529199 on 08th july`15 and got Rs. 20 as the balance but after half an hour when i checked the balance it shows zero balance. Aircel deducted Rs. 20 from my account. After talking to the customer care executive he says that some "CALLER TUNE" service is activated on my phone (which i haven`t activated). So, i want my money back in my account ASAP.

Jul 6, 2015

Hi Rounak Adhikary,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Rounak Adhikary

Jul 6, 2015

Want my 15 rupees restored.

I was surfing the internet and have been unknowingly and suddenly subscribed to Aircel Masti Mall pack and 15 rupees have been deducted from my account.I want my balance restored and this service to be deactivated.And please refund my balance fast.

Jul 5, 2015

Dear sohiniroy,

Post system check it has been found that your balance of Rs 5/- got deducted dated- 3/7/2015 due to Activation of VAS STORE99- HUNGAMA through WAP . Credit of 5/- have been posted in your A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated -6/7/2015 .

Aircel Customer Care

Jul 5, 2015

Dear nami1987,

You have to wait until 5 working days, if the recharged amount does not get credited back in your bank A/C then you may revert back with your Bank statement details.

Aircel Customer Care

Jul 4, 2015

Hi nami1987,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Jul 4, 2015

Hi sohiniroy,

nami1987

Jul 3, 2015

recharge not done

i recharged rupees 500 in my aircel number 9804402980 through my debit card but its shows transaction sucessfull but my mobile not yet recharged.

Can you please refund my money back as soon as possible?

My recharge details: KO980440298015386780045
Number : +919804402980
Time : 9:30 appx...

Please return my money back. Thank you.
sohiniroy

Jul 3, 2015

Deactivation of Subscription of Pocket Store.

My Aircel No. is 9804482997. I have received a message that Rs. 5 has deducted from my A/c due to subscription of Pocket Store which actually I haven't subscribed. Moreover, when I'm trying to deactivate that the message has come to me that I haven't subscribed any vas service. I want to know what is this? If I haven't subscribed anything then why should u deducted Rs. 5 from my A/c. Return immediately my balance or I will complaint to Consumer Forum.

SOHINI ROY

Jul 2, 2015

Dear Shaurya Salhotra,

We would like to inform you that as per our records you have been charged for subscription of sports news and live update pack via OBD mode post your consent.

Further we would like to clarify that as per the usage charges are correct and no adjustment is applicable for the same.

Team Aircel

Jul 1, 2015

Hi Zaid Ali,

Jul 1, 2015

Hi Shaurya Salhotra,

Shaurya Salhotra

Jun 30, 2015

Unwanted services activated without my knowledge

Dear Aircel Team,
On 17th June 2015 I got a sms from Aircel that your Monthly World Sports Centre pack at Rs. 30 for 30 days has been activated There was neither such service I have asked for or nor i have sent any message to do so, for which there should be any such charge applied.
and specially i would like to mention that you have the worst customer care helpline, every time when i called your customer care helpline line number your team listen to my complain and they asked me to put my call on hold and in the next second they disconnect my call. Not once not twice but most of the time I have face such issues.
So I request you to look into the matter. Waiting for your positive response.

Kumar Shaurya
Zaid Ali

fun tv

I didn't subscribe any fun TV and all.....they deduct 35 rs for a 7 day offer....
I really don't know about this matter...help me please....this thing happened today

fun tv

Hi suman.hazra,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Hi angelsuman52,

Aircel Online team,

Jun 25, 2015

Hi Anjan101,

Anjan101

Jun 24, 2015

Namma namitha

Well i am seriously irritated you've activated this pack for me not once but twice . And when it happened for the second time it was so crazy ... I had 23 rs in my mobile but the pack says that the 30 rs plan was been activated and when i called and asked them about this for some reason they told me i already have 7rs and the ironic part here is i dint have any money on my phone ....

Hi atchaya123456,

Dear Puneet Jaglan,

As per the analysis done, checked & found you have activated the TINYTV30 & DALADEAL15 services through WAP.. As you come back after 24 hrs so waiver is not applicable but as a One-time goodwill gesture, waiver of Rs.45/- credited in your account and it is Informed to you that TINYTV30 & DALADEAL15 services are deactivated..Please be informed For any further assistance you can reach Appellate desk by dialing 9738199010 from Monday to Friday between 10AM and 6PM.

Dear anna bond tej,

As per the analysis done, checked & found you have activated the NAMITHA35 services through WAP.. As you come back after 24 hrs so waiver is not applicable but as a One-time goodwill gesture, waiver of Rs.35/- credited in your account and it is Informed to you that NAMITHA35 services are deactivated..Please be informed For any further assistance you can reach Appellate desk by dialing 9738199010 from Monday to Friday between 10AM and 6PM.

atchaya123456

deactivation

i got a message saying dear subscriber thank you for subscribing namma namitha i had called the customer care and they say nothing is activated but my cash keeps on getting cut

Dear shashi0303

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards