Hi adhijanyaer,

Hi angelsuman52,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us @[email protected]"

Hi suman.hazra,

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us @[email protected]"

Hi shashi0303,

Hi anna bond tej,

Dear Sayantan Ghosh,

As per our concerned team you are not eligible for the claimed offer.

Aircel Customer Care

Hi Puneet Jaglan,

suman.hazra

Jun 19, 2015

no network coverage sin 9:30pm

Dear Aircel,
This is to inform you since 9:30 tonight, there is no network coverage. Even if we manually search network Aircel options are coming but showing cant connect to this network, or cant register. Its getting highly irritating. Many important calls or information to be exchanged couldnt be done.
Please solve the issue as soon as possible
shashi0303

Jun 18, 2015

activation of namma namitha pack on aircel prepaid

i got a message of activation of namma namitha pack on my aircel no. 7301529982 and rs.5 have been deducted from my a/c. I have not requested for any such vas so, kindly deactivate this pack as soon as possible.
sayantan2015

Jun 18, 2015

Regarding non validation of offer

This is regarding a bundled offer from Nokia and Aircel, offer details are as follows:
Activate with Aircel to get 1 GB (2G+3G) data per month for 3 months. Special tariff 1.2 paisa/2sec Local and 1.2 paisa per second STD for 3 months.
To avail this offer, SMS Nokia to 121 from your new Nokia 215 handset.
I inserted an Aircel SIM card, prepaid number: 7278563298, sent a text message to Aircel at 121 on June 16th, 10.53 a.m., content being ‘Nokia’, I received a message from Aircel on June 16th, 10.53 a.m. only, stating the following:
We have received you request and will offer 1 GB Free + Voice benefits based on your eligibility over the nxt 3 days. Pls do not change device for free offer.
I have not removed the SIM card from the Nokia 215 device and the phone is on but I have not received any confirmation of activation, till date and time.
Details of the device:
Make: Nokia; Model number: 215
Date of purchase: June 12, 2015
IMEI number(s): IMEI 1: 359745069448881/359745069448899
Contact details of Aircel:
Kolkata Appellate mail id: [email protected]; Chennai Appellate:[email protected]
[email protected]ircel.co.in

I am not sure if at all it will offered as stated in the original offer. I hope to get a prompt response via e-mail and a resolution, for which I shall remain obliged.
S.Ghosh
anna bond tej

Jun 17, 2015

namma namitha

Aircel continuously detecting money from my number 8892333987 they have automatically activated namma namitha. .
sayantan2015

Jun 16, 2015

Deliberate deduction of balance, activation of unsubscribed services

I would like to draw your kind attention to an issue, which is
bothering me for quite some time. I am a
subscriber of Aircel, Kolkata Circle, prepaid since 2010 and an issue
started up since last year. The issue is, whenever I have a
substantial amount of balance on this number, I will get a text
message, stating some usage in the name of services which I have not
opted for, products like pocket internet limitless music and so on. I
tried resolving the same from my side, mailed them several times, few
times I got a part refund and again they deduct balance in the name of
services which in reality I never opted for in reality. It has become
a regular affair that i have to keep sending emails, they will not
refund mostly, after a lot of persuasion, they may refund a part. I am
clueless as whom to complain against these fraudulent business
practice adopted. I request you to take some corrective action against
these kind of activities. I have all the e-mail conversations, along with complaint/service request numbers and shall
forward them to you, if you ask for

My details are as follows:
Sayantan Ghosh
Aircel number: +91 9804277690
Document provided for verification: Voter ID
Address: 23/4, Jagannath Ghosh Road, Kolkata - 700042

Aircel contact details:
E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
Aircel Complaint number(s) so far: ERN-1611958-Z2R8TK and ERN-1610530-6VG0TW

Please guide me a process if I need to take anything more to resolve
this. I am expecting an early response, for which I shall remain
obliged.

Sayantan Ghosh
Puneet Jaglan

Jun 16, 2015

unusual deduction from my balance

Aircel continuously deducting money from my number 9066789098 ...they have automatically activated namma namitha pack ...still now they have deducted almost Rs 35 , 3 times...please get me the details to deactivated al those service.please refund it or do the needful

Jun 14, 2015

Dear sutapamondalk,

As per our system records, credit of 16/- have already been posted from our end. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

angelsuman52

Jun 14, 2015

useless things getting activated

Plz in subscribe namita pack frm my no.. and please dont mis guide or encourage such bloody sites links in the customer no. You seems to be very interested to encourage people for such bloody sites. But it makes a very bad impression on the children plz deactivate the servicee if nt tell me the code i dnt want to share my no. Neither mail ny1
adhijanyaer

Jun 13, 2015

aircel

Aircel continuously deducting money from my number 9066534208...they have automatically activated namma namitha pack and masti mall and tiny tv many more...still now they have deducted almost 50...please get me the details to deactivated al those service.

Hi sumantra.rc,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi sutapamondalk,

Hi dpunith,

dpunith

Jun 9, 2015

unwanted balance deduction from AIRCEL

Yesterday when i was browsing on my mobile phone 100 rs has been deducted from my aircel main account due to some vas activation i want that money refunded and that service to be deactivated .
this is my number 9738449591
sutapamondalk

Jun 8, 2015

Balance Deduction

My aircel number is 7685870491. I am using aircel quite a long time. Recently last 2-3 months, I am facing terrific problems. Every time I recharge my mobile, my balance gets deducted on same or next day. This happened 7 times. Total nearly Rs 250 has been deducted. I had called customer care several times but every time I called, they always replied no information about balance deducted or system updation, call after 2 hours. I am just fed up. Please refund my balance. Or else I have to discontinue my connection.
sumantra.rc

Jun 5, 2015

Cheating of AIRCEL

Deliberately cheating of Aircel Connection
A balance of Rs 25/ deducted from main a/c today(03/06/2015) by activating video chat service without my consent.I have already contact Aircel customer care but they give no response about balance refund.Again today(05/06/2015) regarding the same issue Rs-25/- deducted from main account.Again I told this matter to Aircel customer representative but they gave no response about money refund.Please look into the matter so that they refund the balance.I already logged a complain here but still no reply yet I receive.I am using Aircel connection from two years but recently I am facing such terrific problems.so please look into this matter and refund my balance. My No 8013477108...

Jun 4, 2015

Hi Lakshmi,

We have checked your mobile account and found that the VAS pack MASTIMALL was activated through WAP on 3/6/2015 and an amount of Rs.20/- has been deducted and the VAS pack was deactivated the same day and the amount of Rs.20/- has already been credited to your mobile account on 4/6/2015.

Jun 3, 2015

Hi Lakshmi,,

Lakshmi selvam

Jun 3, 2015

Activating masti mall service without my consent

I have been receiving the message from Aircel that masti mall service is activated in my no. I have not activated any of such service, it is activated erroneously. Kindly deactivate that service my Number is 9710708284 Email id : [email protected]