Jun 1, 2015

Hi Subhankar,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

subhankar8902378161

May 30, 2015

sim card registration failed

I am a customer of Aircel pre-paid and Mobile Number is 9804768540 using since, last 4 years but the sim card not working now (Sim card registration failed)
please activated the same as early as possible.
Thankig you!

May 26, 2015

Hi ANAND

For further assistance you are requested to kindly visit nearest Aircel store with ID proof.

May 24, 2015

Hi Anand

May 24, 2015

Hi Raju

ANAND GAUR

May 23, 2015

my sim automatically deactivated

sir my SIM automatically deactivated and message show on my phone that my sim card registration failed . I am using that sim card last 9 months
.and no help on cust. care

my no 8302941090

thanks

May 22, 2015

Again balance deduction

My previous complaint not solved and again my balance deduction Rs. 5 at 3:16 pm 22/05/2015. Aircel is now big cheater service provider.

May 22, 2015

Wrong deduction by auto active VAS

I am Raju Mandal. Mobile number 9804333110. My account balance deduction was 20.05.2015 7:41 pm Rs. 30. Auto active music connect. After then I am trying to contact 198 complain help-line. But this line block for my number. Why creat this type problem for customer. I want my money back and unblock my number for calling 198. Today when I contact 198 help line, Aircel c.care executive says web activation money not refundable. Why my money not refund by Aircel, when foult by Aircel. I just want my money back. And next time not worng deduct my balance.

alt. no. 9874445307
rajesh00743

May 21, 2015

reduction of balance for fake reason or stealing balance thrice of time.

reduction of balance from my mobile is just getting me enough to compromise, , , why your company can not tell me that they have not much money to run a company, why they stealing my balance???saying me that i used internet, downloading games, where my hand set is also is a non net accesable, , , , , so much problems from your customer services, , , they are trying to show me that i am obeyed by them, listen, , i am not using such a free service, , , though you are stealing from me, please confess that you are not able to run your profit without stealing, , , , , , , please dont say that you are running a telecom service, , , you have just a cheater company, , , last 17th my 10 rupees and before that i around one week 5 rupees for two times reducted from my balance, refund it as as soon as possible.my number is 9804976836
monish743

May 18, 2015

Activating masti mall service without my consent

From few days I have been receiving the message from Aircel that masti mall service is activated in my no. I have not activated any of such service, it is activated erroneously. Kindly deactivate. my no is 8620951275. email- [email protected]
swarnalata

May 16, 2015

deactivation of nammo namita pacj

Please deactivate nammo Namita pack on my no.7299868479 and refund my deducted amoun
anilrp

May 14, 2015

balance refund & deactivation

Please deactivate namma namitha pack on my number 9658817477 and my balance amount refund 19 rupees..
ch14_rcn

Balance Refunded

Thank you AIRCEL for giving my money back. Please look after that rediculous hungama.com. I don't want any kind of unwanted subcription.
Why can't I connect to 198 customer support whenever my balance deducted, if I able to connect to them why they directly ignore my problem & inspite of helping me they treat us like we are none to AIRCEL. please lookafter this. Pleased with your Social care.
deepak rout

pre planning duducted balance

6th may i recharge my aircel prepaid sim Rs 60.00,same day i talk at night 10.45pm more 10 minute,balance deducted Rs 3.00. Rest balance approx Rs 57.00 .7th may secind half when mt wife chek balance found Rs 22.27 aprox,then i call custemer care 198 at 5.40pm,told your music masti activited,so money deducted,after half an hour deducted Rs 10.00 . Then call customer care they told me on line play game.but all thing miss guide us,so planning stop my sim ,when secind sim arrange then stop this aircel sim.

Hi ch,

ch14_rcn

May 6, 2015

Balance Theft

As ever, AIRCEL again theft my Rs 5 on 04/05/2015 at 7:15 pm. They again told me the same reason -hungama.com. I just want to ask are you all nuts or you can't work as customer requested. Hope this is 55th time when AIRCEL theft my money giving same shit reason and blocked me from calling them(198). I had to use another phone to contact them. I want my money back. If you are not able to help us/me then be straight, we/I will look forward to another line. My number is 7278645950. I want my money back and please deactivate that interesting thing hungama.com from my number and put it in your own.
Ak82

Apr 21, 2015

deactivate my number

Lost my number 7210739302 please deactivate my number.
1 Week ago last recharge 20 Rs. By coupon.

Mr. Amit kumar
Shan Karan

Apr 15, 2015

about bal.dedication

Sir, madam

Hi....

Dis's my number7401353575

Yesterday i was browning in my mobiles after the automaticlly activitieded namma namitha pack now I have been deactivated . So wats my problem is that I need my balance renewed Rs10 . so kindly provided please help me.....

Apr 9, 2015

Dear Tulit

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Saibal Sinha

Apr 5, 2015

Unwanted subscription

Full song download pack is getting unnecessary subscribed daily at my aircel no.. of rs 5 per day.. I dnt want this subscription at all.

Apr 2, 2015

Hi Tulit.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you
tulit

Mar 31, 2015

Cheat

Aircel cheated me by removing my GPRS settings from my handset and thereby disabling my data limit. I could not even check the data balance as well, it showed internal error. However in the mean time I asked for the settings and they send me the settings and then since my data limit got removed 3G cost me a lot of main balance. This strategy of Aircel is intolerable and even worse than the bad call quality for years.

Feb 24, 2015

Hi Jayanta Dey

JAYANTA DEY

Feb 24, 2015

I JAYANTA DEY USING KOLKATA AIRCEL NO "09804430785" RECEIVING HUGE PROMOTIONAL CALL & SMS INSPITE OF ACTIVATING DND (FULLY BLOCKED ) IN A DAY.THERE IS NO SOLUTION REPEATEDLY TALKING WITH CUSTOMER CARE.
IT PROVES COMPANY NOT MAINTAINING TRAI RULES.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS EMERGENCY BASIS.
bibhutiparida

Feb 23, 2015

permanent stop of download song VAS

I have GPRS connection. whenever using internet in my mobile, automatically full song download VAS has been subscribed. i have deactivated two times. please deactivate it permanently.

i am unable to register in aircel to manage my account. please help me to register my mobile number in aircel online, so that i can manage my account, like pay bill, download my bill etc...