ramprasath raghavan

Feb 1, 2015

deactivate namma namitha pack

Please deactivate namma namitha pack on my number 9715091760.
jsisodia

Feb 1, 2015

facing problem while recharge

i am facing problem while recharge the message is displayed that contact your customer care and i am trying to contact customer care but my call is disconnected in between what do i do pls help me and my coupon card no is also damage and i have serial no and card also pls suggest me what do i do pls pls

Dear Kavimeena

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards
Aircel Social Care Team

Hi Kavimeena,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

Hi Dme,

Deactivate Namitha pack

Please deactivate namitha pack on my aircel no 9715803877 as soon as possible . And don't activate any pack without requesting by the customer.

Deactivate Namitha Pack

Please deactivate namma namitha pack on my aircel no 9715803877 as soon as possible . I have loss lot of money for last few months for this pack, so don't activate any pack without requesting by the customer.

Deactivate namitha pack

Please deactivate namitha pack on my aircel no. 9715803877 as soon as possible. I have loss for lot of money for last few months for this pack. So don't activate any pack without requesting by the customer.
Dme

Jan 28, 2015

namma namitha pack

deactivate my namma namitha pack
Please deactivate namma namitha pack on my aircel no 9095597806 as soon as possible . And don't activate any pack without requesting by the customer.
Suvo Sharma

Dec 28, 2014

Deduct my balnc give me no soluation

Dear sir/ madam,
I m using aircel service for many years. Recently face many problems when i recharge my accnt deduct my blnc. When i call to the customer care they dont refund my balnc where d others service refund. Recently video talkies 50 is activate in my no(7278688576) i could not recharge my accnt otherwise they deduct. plz do something i m looking forward to u....thank you
yadavsharad84

Dec 11, 2014

Dec 11 2014
deactivate my namma namitha pack
Please deactivate namma namitha pack on my aircel no 8801140501 as soon as possible . And don't activate any pack without requesting by the customet.

Dec 10, 2014

Hi dhar.jayanta,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Aircel Social Care Team
dhar.jayanta

Dec 10, 2014

Not getting 3G After 10 days of recharge

I am using aircel sim with MOTO E handset. I had recharge my sim with voucher of rs. 155 at 30/11/2014.
Also I activate my sim for 3g by sending sms(start 3g) to 121.But tillnow 3g network not available .Also I did not get any help from AIRCEL customer care.

Nov 3, 2014

deactivate my namma namitha pack

Please deactivate namma namitha pack on my aircel no 9782662453 as soon as possible . And don't activate any pack without requesting by the customet.

Oct 28, 2014

Hi DebjitRoy,

Debjit Roy

Oct 25, 2014

Didnt got 3.5GB for Rs 275 recharge

On Diwali I got a sms from aircel that upon recharge of Rs 275 I will get 3.5 GB but I got only 2.5 GB ,I have the same complaint as Mr Rahul Kulkarni has in this page( http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/aircel-l13439.html ).The Customer service is worse don't even bother to ask .... I just wasted my money, Reliance is providing much better offer and also the speed for aircel sometimes becomes too slow .

Debjit Roy

Hi Kaushik Paul,

Hi Somyadeep,

Hi Farid,

Hi Ankit,

ANKIT87

SERVICE

Sorry its worthless* service provider i have ever seen. Very disappoint with this kind of responce from the customer care. I will say kindly don't choose AIRCEL.
ANKIT87

CUSTOMER CARE WORTHLESS

I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THIS THAT THE CUSTOMER CARE IS WORTH LESS OF AIRCEL. I AM CALLING TO CUSTOMER CARE SO MANY TIMES AND THEY ARE TELLING TO CALL AFTER 2HR. I CALLED MANY TIMES AND GOT THE SAME RESPONSE. ALL THE TIME THEY GIVE THE SAME REASON THAT THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE. IF YOU CAN'T SOLVE YOUR TECHNICAL PROBLEM THEN HOW WILL YOU SOLVE CUSTOMER PROBLEM. CUSTOMER CARE EVEN DISCONNECTED MY CALL WITHOUT PROVIDING ME THE SOLUTION. I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR WORTH LESS SERVICE. WORTH SEVICE PROVIDER I EVER SEEN.
farid88

recharge of rs 200 in queued

I have done my recharge on aircel mobile west bengal circle 9563881428of rs 200 (paytm order no 604091928) but not yet the recharge done. Please recharge this amount or cash back to my paytm cash wallet.
soumyadeep

Sep 21, 2014

Aircel serially Balance Deduction (URGENT)

Aircel Deduct balance from my no serially without any activity.
Customer care always says different issue for deduction but actually It is a cheating....
Details of Deduction
08. 16/09/2014 08:22:36 7059207155 URL Access 03
09. 16/09/2014 08:22:36 7059207154 SMS Service 03
10. 17/09/2014 10:32:57 7059207154 Web GAME 10
11. 20/09/2014 10:27:56 7059207155 Video Playing 10
Information from Customer Care.............

I recommend to other customer do not hold balance in aircel mobile a/c where the wrong, cheating deduction made.
kaushik_ibm

Sep 20, 2014

Balance issue

Hi Team

Good Evening,this to infirm you that, i am very much feed-up with your Aircel service in kolkata.
My self =kaushik paul.
mobile no= 7059961554.

I brought Aircel prepaid Sim on 13/9/2014 and it was activated on 15/9/2014 Monday from your kolkata Rajathat Main Aircel Store.
they recharge 160/- for 1GB 3G data pack & with 80/- talk time.
today each time when i try to connect the internet each time within second 1/- or 2/- dedicated from my main balance of 80/- Rs.

For the same i try to contact 121 , 3times they clearly told me call 198 and drop the call.
then i tried 27 times to connect 198.
each time it connect and massage come all of our customer care executive are busy call later.

My complains are
(i). if i recharge with 1GB plan and in that plan 350MB data still unused why you people cutting data charges from my main account. So i want all the dedicated balance to return to my main account.
(ii). poor customer care services , why don't know who to talk.

Please look into this matter, with 48 hours , else i will go and file case against Aircel
you will got case file no by the end of Tuesday 23th.

kaushik paul.