koushikraz

Sep 16, 2014

balance deduction

I am a customer of Aircel mobile services.My mobile no is 9804211503.

And it happen again,they deduct my main account balance by 5 rupees!It may look small that only 5 rupees,but why i should be cheated by them every now and then.
Just a message comes,"Thanks for using aircel services".and my main account balance goes down by 5 rupee.It happens time and again.when i contact customer care, they reply that i am charge for downloadig something on hungama.com.but the truth is at the time of deduction i was may not using the phone at all.They gave the false promise of further it would not happen.But they continue their job of deducting balance.
please help!
tanmoy9.11

Sep 12, 2014

Vulgar Messages

Phone number: 8013549756 is giving Vulgar Messages. Please lodge a complaint against this number and kindly block any phone calls and message from this number to my number.

Looking forward with anticipation. My no is : 9163344177
suparna.saha2014

Sep 9, 2014

Unnecessary Balance Deduction

Unnecessarily my balance has been deducted by aircel.They have deducted Rs.5 for 6 times.
My no. - 9062909313
falkonsanjay

Sep 2, 2014

CALL DETAILS

Please Sir Give Me Outgoing & Incoming Call Details my home aircel no. 7685962120 15 august-2014 to 31 august-2014 for the period of send my id [email protected] .

CALL DETAILS

ronysohan

Jul 31, 2014

top up coupon pin number

sir i bought one 10 Rs Aircel recharge card but it number has been damaged due to when i scratch number kindly my recharge coupon serial no.81600103559552 help me out my mail id : [email protected]
Prakash Nanjundappa

Jul 29, 2014

I am not able to recharge my Aircel Prepaid

Hi, I am not able to rechare my prepaid, it says your aircel account is invalid, I called the customer care they said that it went default to base line tariff but they didnot know how to fix it. could you please have this issue fixed so that i can recharge my aircel prepaid account. my mobile number : 9738741438
sandeepsagar88

Jun 26, 2014

payment done but no recharge

I had done an online recharge of Rs.128 on AIRCEL 25th June 2014. But on checking the online recharge status, I found that the recharge status is failed and payment status is success. But, even after that the amount is deducted from my account and not yet refunded. My Brother's mobile number is 8013050399 and my name is sandeep sagar. Transaction ID: MSBI33955819381GW0710955 TRANSFER TO 3199611162096 kindly rectified at the earliest

payment done but no recharge

Arindam Chatterjee

Jun 10, 2014

balence deduction

i have facing a big problem from last three months onwords when my balaence is more than 5 rupees in my mob. I had complain again and again in customer care (198) but they took no action . Today 5 rupees also deducted from my balance . They said it had been deducted for net but the fact is in my mob I dont use internet setting and not use the internet connection at all.
My no is 8013714868. I am in big trouble. Please help me .

my others no are 9038880484 and 8697425890

my mail id : [email protected]

with regards

arindam chatterjee
pratapsingh131

Jun 1, 2014

RS 10 Top up

sir i bought one 10 Rs Aircel recharge card but it number has been damaged due to when i scratch number :......8...kindly my recharge coupon serial no.81600104293278 help me out my mail id : [email protected]

RS 10 Top up

Madhushree Mondal

Nov 29, 2013

Aircel not refund my balance

my no is 9007905323 . Aircel not refund cut my balance of Rs.5 on 25-11-2013, my complain no is 110009336. and many times but still i am not able to talk with customer care representative
pramanik

Nov 6, 2013

call history

Hello Sir/Mam,
sir, i am using aircel prepaid numbers and i want my aircel mobile number calling and messaging history of last 1 months to my mail id.. [email protected] my cell number are +917278209122..send me details to my mail id ..It's very Important to me.. thank you sir.
pramanik

Nov 6, 2013

call history

Hello Sir/Mam,
sir, i am using aircel prepaid numbers and i want my aircel mobile number calling and messaging history of last 1 months to my mail id.. [email protected] my cell number are +917278209122..send me details to my mail id..It's very Important to me.. thank you sir.
ramyavivek

Sep 2, 2013

Deactivate Namitha pack

Please deactivate Namitha pack from my aircel number 7299882729

Jul 7, 2013

Cannot activate 3g

I cannot activate 3g on my number 8013732290.
I have sent START 3G to 121 but I am getting reply,
"Your request could not be processed. Your previous request is pending."
I have tried *122# but still same result.I have been trying this for 1 month but still same result till now.Please help.

Jun 19, 2013

Theft of Balance..

I had a recharge of Rs98 on 27th May 2013. This is a internet Pack for one month with 1 GB 2G Data & 300 MB 3G Data. First thing, after recharge when I Checked my balance, there is no information about the 3G Data. After contacting the Customer Care of Aircel, They confirmed me that I have already accounted the 300 MB 3G data to my Internet account Balance. Then I started using the 3G Data by setting my device to "WCDMA Preffered", at that time I have almost Rs74 balance in my main account. But after few days, my main account balance goes to nil. But still now (19-06-2013) my internet 2G balance is above 900 MB.

My all friends, using other mobile service provider like Airtel, Vodafone etc told me it's a simple meaning of theft. When there are already 2G Data balance remains, nobody deduct money from my main account balance. After finished the 3G Data, it's automatically use 2G Data, then deduct from main account balance. otherwise what is meaning of the Recharge of Internet Pack? How can any user knows, when his 3g Data has over in the middle of important Internet session ?

Aircel is simply theft of their customer money. I have contacted customer care several times, but they told my deduction was correct. HOW???

May 17, 2013

rate cutter power recharge can't activated

My Aircel mobile no 9804587684, it is a prepaid no
I am trying to recharge a power recharge from last 7-8 days, but it was always denied from my service provider, I already call 3 to 4 times with this problem at the customer care, but they have no bother,
So, I am very much depressed with their services and still fail to activate the rate cutter.(rs 61)
used this prepaid no from
Last 4-5 years, but I can not expect this type of service from aircel

May 7, 2013

recharge balance not credited

i recharged my phone 9804084715 almost 3hours ago unlimited aircl to aircl calling fr 30 days.bt balnce has nt reached.i contacted my retailer nd came to know that he has alrdy received the rechrge confirmation email.please help me.the company is not taking my calls.
Udita Chakrabarti

Apr 25, 2013

Damage of card

The 16 digit pin number of the recharge voucher of Aircel was damaged while scratching. I could not recover the pin as a result. It was a voucher for Rs. 30/- . The serial number is 61630045351305. Please communicate the 16 digit pin number to me at 8013312792 or [email protected]

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely

Udita Chakrabarti
Niloy Das

Mar 12, 2013

Poor network

My name is Niloy Das. My number is 8013667321. Very poor network in my house. Indore and outdore also poor network. My addres is- vill: sonaria; p.o- sonaria neiya; p.s- nodakhali; dist- south 24 pgs; pin-743377, west bengal. AIRCEL BTS NAME- LASKARHAT. My alternate number 9681985131. Plz help me.

Sep 28, 2012

Network Issue

I already mail the full details to [email protected] The Aircel Customer Care executive call me several time. Even I got massage from customer care saying that "My problem has been resolved".

BUT HERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT. THE 3G SIGNAL STRENGTH AS POOR AS IT WAS BEFORE.

Sep 27, 2012

Network Issue

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Sep 14, 2012

False Offer of Rs.61

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Aug 15, 2012

Poor Network

Hi Aircel Team,

I was planning to buy Aircel 3G service to use at Sonarpur Area and after reading this story now I have rethink about it.

Thanks to subhrojyoti to raise it.

Can anyone from Aircel share customer feedback for Aircel 3G in Sonarpur area ? It can help us both.

suvendu sengupta