Nov 28, 2011

3g

We are still in the process of launching 3G in various circles. We shall keep u posted. Thank You.

Aircel Customer Care Team

Apr 25, 2011

Poor Network

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your complain listed 24th April 2011 has been noted. We wish to help you with the same however we request you to please share your registered name and contact details for the above mentioned Aircel number with us [email protected] so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest to your satisfaction.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Apr 22, 2011

Theft of Money

My problem has resolved. I have get my money back by Aircel. Thank you "consumercomplaints.in" .

Apr 22, 2011

Apr 11, 2011

Theft of Money

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share the registered name and contact details for the given number. We wish to take it further and resolve it to your satisfaction.
Please do write to us at [email protected]

Aircel Customer Service Team

Nov 28, 2010

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765

Nov 28, 2010

Agaisnt SIM card

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

Nov 24, 2010

Advertisement calls

I did it for at least 5 times I took the sim card in march.

Nov 23, 2010

Advertisement calls

That’s strange, why don’t you call them again and ask for the status of your DND registration.

Oct 31, 2010

no good service

Try to submitt your documents to the nearest Aircel outlet, not any dealer.

Jul 15, 2010

BAD NETWORK

This is strange, Aircel has a good network service in Kolkata region. I would suggest you to visit the nearest Aircel store and speak to them. They will help you in the best possible way.

May 13, 2010

used recharge voucher

Did you speak to the retailer about this, it is very much possible that the retailer is responsible for this problem, but I still would suggest you to visit the nearest Aircel store and discuss it with them.

Anil

Jan 23, 2013

Unfair Balance deduction

My phone no is : 9804556377 i have been using aircel from june 2012 there was no complain but from this month things got change, today January, 23rd 2013 i was subscribed to "NAMITHA PACK" with out my permission and with out my concern and i was charged 20Rs for that. I complained about it in your "call center" i was unsubscribed but i didn't get my balance back. I want my balance back with out any condition asap. And even after that i was again subscribed to that same stupid pack ... and now i can't contact u guys i dont know why.... I WANT MY ALL BALANCE BACK .. u guys have been a very good server till now to me please don't harm ur rep ... i want a quick reply on this ...

Sep 23, 2012

Network Issue

I generally connect internet through my Aircel SIM. There is no problem when I connect to 2G. But when I try to connect 3G through my USB Dongle, always get the poor Network or no Network.

Every time when I contact to the Customer Care, they assured me the network problem will be resolve after 4 hour. Because there is a work on "Aircel Server Maintenance".

By the way I used 'Vodafone' with same location, dongle & computer, I always get tremendous high speed internet.
ashish_agarwal

May 30, 2012

UNNECESSARILY BALANCE DEDUCTED

My name is ASHISH AGARWAL and I am using Aircel prepaid connection having No. 9804307834. Yesterday on 29th May, 2012 my prepaid balance was around Rs. 108/-approx. Today on 30th May, 2012 around 1:25 pm I have got an sms that "Thanks for using Aircel Services and Rs. 15/- has been deducted from my account. When I called Customer Care at 4 pm they put my call on hold for around 10 minutes and after that they told me that I have used Aircel Services and they are not able to Provide any further information. But I told them that today I have neither called anyone nor received any call and also not used GPRS services since morning. But they didn't listen a single word. They unnecessarily activated something themselves and they are charging me. Please help me in getting my balance back.

Thanking You
Ashish Agarwal

May 29, 2012

faulty information

i am really disappointed by the money which was drained in waste due to the faulty site of ( AIRCEL )
the site shows rc79 to be a sms recharge and i have got main balance
and 49 to be a 1000 sms recharge
but the senario is different

Nov 28, 2011

3g

3g till not launch in raichak. why too late ?/

Apr 24, 2011

Poor Network

Dear sir/Madam,
I am subhrojyoti dasgupta and am a user of Aircel number +918013511817 kolkata Telecom circle.. My problem is in my area the Network is very pathetic, the signal bar is not always full.. sometimes its full and most of the times the signal bar is almost Zero.. This is not only my case, every subscriber in my Area is facing this WEAK Network Problem.. Apart from that with the launch of 3G, i have Nokia N-81 which supports 3G but whenever i insert my Aircel Sim am not getting 3G signal.. Am really shocked being an one of the leading Cellular Operator of India the services of Aircel is so poor.. My Residential address is : RAJPUR, SONARPUR, CHOWHATI "A" BLOCK KOLKATA- 700149.. Please anybody from Aircel Team sort out my network problem.. I am waiting for your Positive reply..

Apr 10, 2011

Theft of Money

I have recently PORT my Reliance mobile number (9883030698) to AIRCEL. A few days earlier I have a call from AIRCEL customer care, offering me 5000 SMS for one months. She gave me just one condition that I must have minimum balance of Rs49. She confirm me no any charge will be deducted from my mobile balance. But after two days I realize that they deduct Rs49/- from my account balance.

After that I call many times to the customer care. Every time they suggest me a different option.

Now I want to back my money.

I request you, please take a hard step to stop this kind of public harassment by the mobile operators.

Apr 1, 2011

Theft of Money from prepaid mobile

Now I want to back my money.

Mar 26, 2011

proper service

Dear sir/madam
THIS IS VERY UNFORTUNATE that having a prepaid line I powered RS 125(which will be activated as a2a1paise/3scnds& others 1paise/2scnds) on dtd 03 03 2011 but it is stil not activated.For this I complained severel times onto the customer care, but all my appeal r in vain .they allways try to made me understand that there is a mistake. However I topped up Rs 50 transaction numberKOR11031719201000321DTD18/03/2011.
IN this view of the above if u don"t take any immedite acvtion I've to take a rustike deciesion.

ANANDA GANGULY
MOB NO 7278765244

Mar 5, 2011

distued by vulgal ph calls

9804340692----KINDLY PLEASE BLOCK THE NO...THIS NO IS SERIOUSLY DISTURBING ME....AND SAYING VULGAR AND SLANG WORDS...PLEASE TAKE SOME LEGAL ACTIONS TO STOP DISTURBING ME....

Feb 25, 2011

gprs

i have recharged rs.98.00 by dialing *234*98# from my cellphone no 7278882702 for connecting PI on 15.2.2011.but i have received a sms from aircel that soon i have to recharge by rs 98 otherwise my pi will be deactivated.therefor i have dome it on 25.2.2011. now let me what abouts your unlimited browsing for 30 days and etc.your ex.officers are 24 hrs.busy (customer care) they are not in a position to answer me.pl reply.

Nov 25, 2010

Agaisnt SIM card

Dear sir/madam,

I am a BSNL user and my girlfriend also a BSNL User. From Last Friday (19-11-2010) to till 23-11-2010 my girlfriend receive a call from a unknown mobile number. No. is +918759243707. It is a Aircel number. I have found that, till now this number is not registered to anyone that means there are no record or details in aircel database. I think this is from public mobile shop where mobile company give some SIM card for selling. I also find out that this call is from MALDAH (West Bengal). When the boy called up frequently he use slang language. Even he know everything about me and my girlfriend family. It's very disturbing sir. Plz help me. ........

with best regards

Nov 22, 2010

Advertisement calls

I have activated do not call service in July, the customer care executive assured that the incoming add calls will be stopped within 45 days. But still now also I am getting advertisement calls from the Aircel daily 4 to 5 times minimum excluding advertisement messages.
It's too much irritating while I am in office or driving.
My mobile number is +91-8013657267