User207137

Oct 28, 2010

no good service

respected sir,

i have been using aircel connection for the past 1 year my number is 8013802704 but right now the problems have arised now after the submission of docs , my outgoing calls are still blocked for the past 6 days , its very difficult for me to contact my clients as a result of which i may lose my job in future.Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
User205803

Oct 27, 2010

BAD PH CALLS

The owner of this number 9614803272 is distrubing me very bad .He is using bad languages.I know he is not my friend or known person.

Kindly let me know the person name & address to log the complaint with police.

avishek

Sep 15, 2010

Incorrect balance deduction

My mobile ac balance of Rs 30 has been deducted from my main ac bal on 12-09-2010 between 9pm to 12 pm.I registered a complain in the Aircel cust care on 13-09-2010 as they register balance related complain after 24 Hrs.But the resolution they gave me on 15-09-2010 when I called in cust care that it has been charged for the usage of internet service.But I have recharged Internet voucher of Rs 14 on 12-09-2010 which give me 3 days free internet surffing.I informed the agent in cust care but they informed me that I have never recharge a Internet Voucher on 12-09-2010.I am 100 % sure I have recharged Rs14 internet voucher but i dont have the voucher with me.I am not concerned about the money which has been deducted but it has been incorrectly deducted from my ac & to cover up the fraud they informed me I am worng & I have not recharges Rs 14 internet voucher.
I am realy upset about the fraud they did with me because I am working in BPO industries for last 5 years & I work for world largest 3G telecome provided.I know all the rules & regulation of TRAI .
I am realy worried if Aircel can fool a cust like me what about the common people who is using the Aircel service.

SAMIR ROY

Jul 14, 2010

BAD NETWORK

My phone number s 9804560307.My name is Soham Sarkar.I reside at Behala Bakultala.Nearest Landmark is DIAMOND CITY WEST.Inspite of launching several complaits about the BAD NETWORK SERVICE in the region no such steps has been taken by the company to deal with the problem.This proves that the tecnical team of AIRCEL is worthless.
I will be very thankful if you please take strict action againsts this matter and solve the problem.
This is the 21st time I am complaining about this matter.

May 11, 2010

used recharge voucher

I have purchased fresh recharge voucher of AIRCEL & onerasing the cover found 16 digit no ################, which is not accepted by the provider.
I think I have been cheated.
Jyotsna