Apr 25, 2017

Refund of deducted amount

Dear Juveria.sweet27,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Juveria.sweet27

Apr 23, 2017

Refund of deducted amount

Sir I have a dual SIM handser.
I use Jio as well as Aircel. With Jio giving free data,call and messaging service, I didn't had to recharge it so I recharged my Aircel mobile number with RC 115 and l got notified that I had nil balance in my phone. So I called customer care. The executive said that the data limit of Jio had reached its limit so automatically the amount (of remaining RS. 80) of Aircel has been used in mobile data and the whole Aircel amount got deducted.

And 2 days back I again got a message stating that RC 80will expire in 2days and I need to recharge it with RS.42.
And since then I haven't got my number recharged.

I couldn't utilise the service for which I had paid for.
I need the refund of my money.

I request you to kindly resolve the issue.
My Aircel number is 8686543297.

Mar 16, 2017

Re:no service

Dear Customer (gantatheja),

We regret to inform you that we would not be able to provide best of the network services in your area, at present. However, we will update you as soon as coverage improves in that area.

Mar 15, 2017

Re:online recharge not successful

Dear Birenray,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account and found that RC 28 recharge transaction got failed at bank’s end on 4th Mar’17. The amount debited from your account has not reached Aircel and the amount will be credited to your bank account within 7 working days from the day of recharge and we would request you to follow up with your respective bank for the refund of the amount.

Mar 10, 2017

no service

Dear Customer (gantatheja),

We are forwarding your issue to the concern team.Meanwhile, please share the requisite detail so that we can proceed further.

Alternate no.:
Specific location(indoor/outdoor):

gantatheja

Mar 9, 2017

no service

Sir my name theja,in my village last month 28-02-17 onwards till today aircel showing no service ,we are so feel bad on these service ,even customer care also not respond pls rectifie the problem ,
Village name : Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta,nagari(mandal),chittor district,andhrapradesh-517590
My number 8686774612

Mar 8, 2017

Re:GOT 549 REFUND FOR AIRCEL 8686981489

Dear Customer(ROY2011),

We would like to inform you that as we have checked your account and found that Rs.333, Rs.197 & Rs.19 pack got activated on 25th & 27th Feb’17. Hence we have credited back an amount of Rs.549 in your account. Kindly check the same by dialling an USSD code-*125#.

Mar 7, 2017

GOT 549 REFUND FOR AIRCEL 8686981489

Dear ROY2011,

Thank you for the acknowledgment. Assuring you best services in future.

ROY2011

Mar 7, 2017

GOT 549 REFUND FOR AIRCEL 8686981489

THANQUE FOR THE SUPPORT ....... I SAW MAIL TODAY 7MAR2017 WHICH I GOT REFUNDED BACK TO MY MOBILE NO 8686981489

NO BONUS + FREESBIE AMOUNT NOT NEEDED THANQUE .

JUST RS.549 WHICH ACTUAL AMT GOT DEDUCT ---GOT REFUNDED ......BELOW IS THE MAIL I GOT

AFTER I SAW THE MAIL.--I CHECK MY BAL *125#---DEDUCT AMT549 + LAST RECHARGE AMT 70===TOTAL AMT 619

=======================================================================================
From: AP - Appellate (E) <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 4:49 PM
Subject: RE: FW: AIRCEL 8686981489 ACCOUNT RS.549 DEDUCTED R ABUSED BY AIRCEL COCKROACHES
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Roy,

Thank you for writing into Aircel.

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

This is in reference to your e-mail dated 4th Mar’17 regarding the balance deduction on your mobile number 8686981489, we have checked your account and found that Rs.333, Rs.197 & Rs.19 pack got activated on 25th & 27th Feb’17. We would like to inform you that we have escalated the same to the concerned team and got the update that packs were activated wrongly due to some technical issue at our end. Hence we have credited back an amount of Rs.549(Rs.333+197+19) in your account. Kindly check the same by dialing an USSD code-*125#.

Please find the service request number registered against the concern dated 6th Mar’17 for any future reference - ############

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services.

Appellate Authority
Aircel (AP)

Now manage your Aircel account & pay bills and recharge from your smartphone. Download & Register the Aircel app today & get 30 Aircel to Aircel minutes free. Download the app through the link - http://bit.ly/aircelapp1 or SMS App to 121 (toll free) to get the link to download.

Dear Birenray,

AIRCEL 8686981489 ACCOUNT RS.549 DEDUCTED R ABUSED BY AIRCEL COCKROACHES

Dear Customer(ROY2011),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

ROY2011

AIRCEL 8686981489 ACCOUNT RS.549 DEDUCTED R ABUSED BY AIRCEL COCKROACHES

THIS IS FOURTH TIME ===========I WAS VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS ISSUE

MY NAME PRADEEP ROY

REGISTERED NAME : PARIMAL ROY

MOBILE NO# 8686981489

MY ALTERNATE MOBILE NO# 7842601973

121 NOT WORKING FOR CONTACT TRYING LOTS OF TIME IN ANY ANGLE.

ALTERNATE 198 I WANT TO TRY IT 10.00 AM...LET IT BE LATER.

MY ACCOUNT RECHARGE 4/5 TIMES WITH RECHARGE OF RUPEES 70 TOPUP 2016 th AND 50 OF FEB MONTH 2017 TH RECHARGES DONE REGULAR.

AND UR AIRCEL COCKROACHES DEDUCTED ALL OF MY ACCOUNT OF RUPEES 549

AND NOW 0.90 PAISE AVAILABLE AND AGAIN I RECHARGE 70 TOPUP TODAY TO MAKE COMMUNICATION REGARDING THIS ISSUE.

I HAVE A SAMSUNG E2232 MOBILE.THIS REGULAR 9KEYWORD BASIC BUTTON PHONE.
THIS IS MY PRIVATE NUMBER ONLY MYSELF.
WITH THIS HOW CAN I HAVE MADE THESE USELESS SERVICES OF PLAN 333 197 19 WHICH WERE THE PLAN I NEVER KNOWN TO ME.
I USE KNOW ABOUT TOPUP 50 OR 70. WHICH I RECHARGE TROUGH FREECHARGE WEBSITE..

I KNEW IT UR SERVICE PEOPLE R CHEATER COCKS MOST OF THE TIME.

EARLIER HAPPEN ############MIGHT BE WITH THESE SAME ISSUE.

DUE TO THESE REASON EARLIER 9700327149 I HAVE MADE MY FIRST MNP TO VODAFONE NW
VODAFONE RESPONSE R AWESOME AND VODAFONE GLITZ R PROBLEM LATE NIGHT 2AM THEY USE TO RESOLVE ISSUES IF NOT THEY ALSO CALL REPEATED TILL SATISFY TO NW.

AIRCEL TO CONNECT CUSTOMER AGENT 121 TO HAVE TALK EVERYTIME USELESS ...MY LATE FRIEND NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TALK 121 SEVICE CARE AND HE CONVERT TO MNP Airtel.

I USE HAVE MY WORK WITH MOST TIME ON COMPUTER AND MAKE USE MY NUMBER FOR MY MAILID LOGIN AND OTHER PORTAL WORKOUT.

WITH RS.549 WITH MY BAKWAS DUBBA BASIC SAMSUNG HERO E2232 PHONE I CANNOT SERVE MY NET AND OTHER NON SENSE SERVICES YAR.

MOST OF THE TIME MY PHONE IN SWITCH OFF MODE WHILE IN CLASS.I USE TO CALL TO MY NATIVES WITH THIS NUMBER WHICH COST RS.1 PER MINUTE. I HAVE TRY MANY TIME TO GET TO TALK TO CUSTOMER CARE 121 EVERYTIME SAME REPETED COMPUTERIZED TALK.

AND I TAKEN TATA NUMBER I USE SIM1 MODE REGULAR TALK AND SIM2 MODE AIRCEL RARELY.

HOW CAN I GET TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PLANS 333 197 19 WHICH R NOT KNOWN TO ME.

I KNOW ONLY *125# BALANCE DETAILS THATS ALL.

RESOLVE THE ABOVE STACKOVERFLOW ISSUES

121 NOT WORK 4 ME. ATLEAST THESE MAILING OF APPELLATE WILL WORK R NOT.

FIX THE ABOVE ISSUE AND MAKE POISSIBLE REFUND OF MY NO.8686981489

ALTERNATE NO :---7842601973
MAIL IDl:- [email protected]

AIRCEL 8686981489 ACCOUNT RS.549 DEDUCTED R ABUSED BY AIRCEL COCKROACHES AIRCEL 8686981489 ACCOUNT RS.549 DEDUCTED R ABUSED BY AIRCEL COCKROACHES

Birenray

Mar 4, 2017

online recharge not successful

I have recharged to my Aircel mobile number(8801008460) for Rs28 through SBI net banking on Aircel online recharge portal (04-Mar-2017).The amount is successfully deducted my SBI account but recharge is not successful.Please do the needful action.

Name- Biren Kumar Ray
Number : 8801008460
SBI A/C Transaction Num : HSBI5159944046IGAAXBTVB2
Amount : Rs 28
Date : 04-Mar-2017

Mar 3, 2017

Dear AKHTAR RAZVI,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Feb 23, 2017

Dear AKHTAR RAZVI,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share your Aircel mobile no. so that our team can get back to you.

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Vipul Makvana,

We would like to inform you that we have checked and found your balance got deducted for MOBCAM30 Service and charged Rs.30/-.This service was activated through WAP on 16-02-2017. Hence as a one-time goodwill gesture amount has already been credited to your account.

AKHTAR RAZVI

Feb 22, 2017

NET DISCONNECTED BEFORE DATA EXPIRING DATE

ON 8th OF FEB 2017 I REGISTER COMPLAINT REGARDING ABOVE SUBJECT, AFTER SEVERAL E-MAILS, THEY ASKED ME PHOTO SHOT OF MY BALANCE WHICH I SENT THEM, NO ACTION TAKEN, I HAVE CORRESPONDENCE IN MY PHONE TO WHOM SHOULD I FORWARD THIS - BECAUSE THIS HAPPEND TO ME SECOND TIME

Feb 20, 2017

Dear Vipul Makvana,

Vipul Makvana

Feb 18, 2017

Amount deducted

Aircel activted Attractive model weekly service without my knowledge and deduct 30 rs. amount. i didnt subscribe or choose any servie. please dont do like this. i am using aircel more than 3 years. please do appropriate action on this and reslove soon.

Aircel No.: 9066335247
Date & Time of deduction: 18/02/2017 & 15:38
Total Amount Deducted: 30 rs

Feb 10, 2017

Dear Saikiran.457,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

RelianceDigital

Feb 2, 2017

RE: Zero Signal coverage

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know this. For network related issues, feel free to call the Jio customer care team on 199 (From Jio no.)or 1800-88-99999 (From any other operator) and the team will assist you.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital

Feb 2, 2017

Dear Saikiran.457,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialm[email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

saikiran.457

Feb 1, 2017

Hello Sir,

There is no signal coverage in the center of the city of Hyderabad i.e. Banjara hills road no 12, Reliance Digital.

Kiran.

Jan 28, 2017

PREPAID BALANCE DEDUCTION 1579/-

Dear Customer (Jagadeeshkumar1989),

Jan 27, 2017

Attractive Model

Dear Daniel W,

W have checked your account and found that value added service was active – Attractive service got renewed in the account on 16th Jan’17 and the same service got activated through WAP mode on 6th Jan’17 for which Rs.30 got debited. We would like to inform you that service was already deactivated and we regret to inform you that we would not be able to process any waiver as the same got activated based on your consent.

We suggest you to ignore the chargeable links to avoid further charges towards VAS services in future while browsing and also keep the pop up blocker as off in the handset settings to avoid such activations. Suggest to change the homepage to anything else than the Aircel WAP portal.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services.