Apr 23, 2016

Dear Silvery Sharath,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

This is to inform you that the deducted amount has been added back to your account. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
silvery sharath

Apr 22, 2016

Aircel,

A big Thankyou for reverting my balance back but I guess it was not complete though.

Firstly i was happy to see the reply from Aircel. The amount that was reverted back was w.r.t to the money deducted for activating the "Music Connect" service on Apr 19, 2016.

The amount that i lost was Rs69 when i recharged my number on 14 Mar, 2016. It was within half an hour of recharge the balance came down to zero. I request you sir to kindly look into this matter as well.

It was indeed a quick reply from Aircel.

Sharath
IIM Raipur
pratibha pandey09

wrongly deducted

Customer service officer,
My aircel no 8181930774 . Today, one massage came in my mobile no. Thanks subscribing to midnight fantasies at Rs.19 for 23 days validity. You will be renewed after 23 days to unsubscribe sms stop to 155223. I did not subscribed that pack and without intimation of alert massage to subscribe that pack. I humbly request to you to please refund of Rs. 19.
Pls do as soon as possible.

Dear Silvery,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Meanwhile please share the date and time of deduction so that we can assist you better.

Dear Customer(B.hemaraju),

We would request you to visit nearest Aircel store along with your address and id proof for the same.

silvery sharath

Apr 19, 2016

Wrongly deducted balance

Aircel,

I guess the company is known for minting money through unauthorized money deductions by activating services which the customer dont even know the meaning of. I have become the victim of the same

Today the company activated some Music Connect service on my number and it says 'Dear Subscriber, you have been renewed for Music Connect at Rs 14 for 14 days. To unsubscribe SMS stop to 155223'. Two things have to be pointed here -
1)Word 'renewed' suggests that the service was activated by the operator long time before and message was not even sent to my mobile back then => Unconsciously money had been deducted earlier. Dont know how many times though.
2)Who has given it the right to initiate such offers on the mobile.

There was another instance on Mar 11 (round about that time) when i recharged my number with Rs. 69 and within 1hr the balance came down to zero. I need an explanation for that as well.

Being fed up with such service, i had to maintain a mere balance since many days. Need to know how one can get his port number to change to other operators.

Sharath
IIM Raipur
B.hemaraju

Apr 16, 2016

Awaiting for my mobile number

Do someone really care about these complaints or these are just goes in trash??
What ever

I had a mobile number since 2 years and recently I have gone to other state so the sim has deactivated in 2015-October and still now that sim has not allotted to any one but this number is personalised in some online ids so I am requesting the company with mails and also the aircel head office (visited many times) but no one responds to me like a human. Everything is commercial. I have all mails with interaction with aircel. In . At first they said they will can help me getting my number but after January they lifted up their hands since then I am waiting whom this number will be allotted and how can I request that person to get my number back or at least codes what they get to their mobile. I am unable to operate my mails due to de activation of my sim. Who pays my time??

Apr 12, 2016

Dear Customer(shravannv),

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your Aircel number so that our team can look into your issue.

shravannv

Apr 11, 2016

Balance not updated

I done recharge of Rs133 from aircel website on 10/04/2016. From aircel website, it says talktime of Rs145/- will be credited with RC133. No amount credit and despite of that, have faced bad experience from customer service executives. Nobody bothered to take a complaint and they replied it will be credited in two hours and call me after two hours if you don't get the balance. Till now I have spoken to 6 customer service executives and they are not at all responding professionally. It's my 3rd bad experience with aircel. As I am using aircel from past 5 years, now I am thinking to drop from Aircel services.

Apr 9, 2016

Dear Janavi(janavidudhatra),

We have tried contacting you on your number but you were not contactable. Please share your alternate number and appropriate time to get in touch with you.

Apr 7, 2016

Dear Syed Abdul Raheem

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with your valid ID Proofs to get the appropriate assistance for your concern.

Apr 7, 2016

Dear Janavi(janavidudhatra),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Amount Deducted:

Syed Abdul Raheem

Apr 2, 2016

Call barring outgoing calls is on how to deactivated

I'm syed Abdul raheem my complain in aircel service they can't help me to solve the problem.the problem is how to deactivated the outgoing call barring I can't call I hope you will take action about my complain...

Call barring outgoing calls is on how to deactivated

janavidudhatra

Mar 31, 2016

Deducted balance

I used 1925 'STOP' but still my balance deduct for internet data, frequently i tried 198 customer care service center but always got busy, also so many time i called appellate authority, which is chargable, aircel executives have not proper and sufficient knowledge to resolve customer problem, plz first train them. My mo. No. Is 8804177232. Very bad aircel company.very bad expierence with aircel.

Mar 23, 2016

Hi Customer(shoebwaheed07),

SR number: ############

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have checked your account and found that you have recharged with RC 30 on 21st Mar’16 and you have received the talktime of 23.20 in your account. We request you to check the balance by dialing the USSD *125#.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services.

Aircel.

Mar 22, 2016

Dear Shoeb(shoebwaheed07),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

shoebwaheed07

EMAIL ID:[email protected]

Mobile No- 09291525813

Mar 5, 2016

Dear Shikha(sgupta19mar),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Alternate No. with us so that we can help you in a better way.

Mar 5, 2016

Dear Prieth,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Any message received upon deduction:

sgupta19mar

Mar 3, 2016

MNP - Switch circle from Maharashtra to Telangana

I had raised request on Aircel store to swich circle from Maharashtra to Telangana under MNP on my existing aircel mobile number 9762463260. The request was raised on 20th Feb, 2016 and I was told that my new SIM will get activated within 2 hours of deactivation of old SIM.

However, it has been more than a day now since my old number got deactivated and I do not see any positive response from Aircel regarding the issue. I was also told that a verification call will also be made before activation but even that has not happened as yet.

Request details
Req number - 1-############

Shikha
Prieth

Mar 2, 2016

Balance detection with out notice

I made a complaint for deduction of balance of Rs 343 Rs from main account and Complaint was resolved on 03/01/2016 6.30 PM. Still now i didn't get the balance back.

> As per conversation on 7.30 03/2016with customers care. They told amount will back in 2 hours.

> And then I called 9. 15pm and customer care representative told amount is in refund initiated status will reach you shortly. But amount not received.

After 24 hours went back and amount not returned back. Then I contacted call centre and they told continuous browse happen and amount will not return..

I trying to contact 198 customer care for last 6 hrs. But i get Agent are busy message ( may i know all 6 hrs are busy . so for i tried 20 times and call get disconnected. Then I tried with other number and it got connected.

Mar 1, 2016

Hello sruty,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Feb 29, 2016

Hi 06akr,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Any message received upon deduction:

06akr

Feb 26, 2016

Deduction of my main balance without any notice

Dear Aircel,
On my aircel number 7097906456 Rs.24 have been deducted for subscribing "Non stop music" which I have never subscribed.
This is not for the first time I am facing this problem.
Everytime these PACKS are getting activated without any notice.
Please check the issue and refund me as soon as possible.