pradeep maithani

May 19, 2014

Network Problem

Dear Sir / Madam

I am using Aircel network since 2 year. 6 months days back Aircel stopped their network at Faridabad without customer intimation, so I loss my total time and blance, and I made more phone calls to Aircel customer care by alternative mobile number for UPC code for changing of new network, they said we will send the code with in 2 days to your alternative numberor otherwise set your network properlywithin 24 hours, but till now I din't solve my problem and didn't receive any UPC code, so I loss my all communication, now I complaint against Aircel so take necessary action on them.

With Regards

Pradeep
+91 8802747249

Mar 21, 2013

change of coustmer document

i submit my documents, but customer care person is saying this is not your documents. how can i change to my proof.In visakhapatanam AIRCEL network is out of service.how can i change to another network. please inform me sir.
Lokeswararao Surisetty

Feb 13, 2013

UPC code

Dear Sir / Madam

I am using Aircel network since 9 months. Last 25 days back Aircel stopped their network at Visakhapatnam without customer intimation, so I loss my total balance, and I made more phone calls to Aircel customer care by alternative mobile number for UPC code for changing of new network, they said we will send the code with in 2 days to your alternative number, but till now I didn't receive any UPC code, so I loss my all communication, now I complaint against Aircel so take necessary action on them.

With Regards

S.Lokeswararao
+91 99515 44555

suresh

game deactivate

suresh

Nov 3, 2010

AIRCEL THRILLS NOT DEACTIVATING IN MY AIRCEL MOBILE
DEAR SIR, I HAVE USED AIRCEL NETWORKING, AND I USED INTERNET THROUGH AIRCEL, I HAVE USE INTERNET MY HANDSET, UNEXPECTEDLY KLIC THE "AIRCEL THRILLS" BUT I DONT KNOW HOW IT IS DEACTIVATED. I LOOSE 3.00 EVERYDAY IN MY AIRCEL NETWORK. I HAVE LOT OF TIMES COMPLAINTS GIVEN TO CUSTOMER CARES BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE. HOW TO DEACTIVATE THE AIRCEL THRILLS. SO PLS DEACTIVATE THE AIRCLE THRILLS IN MY MOBILE no;[email protected]

Nov 3, 2010

AIRCEL THRILLS NOT DEACTIVATING IN MY AIRCEL MOBILE
DEAR SIR, I HAVE USED AIRCEL NETWORKING, AND I USED INTERNET THROUGH AIRCEL, I HAVE USE INTERNET MY HANDSET, UNEXPECTEDLY KLIC THE "AIRCEL THRILLS" BUT I DONT KNOW HOW IT IS DEACTIVATED. I LOOSE 3.00 EVERYDAY IN MY AIRCEL NETWORK. I HAVE LOT OF TIMES COMPLAINTS GIVEN TO CUSTOMER CARES BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE. HOW TO DEACTIVATE THE AIRCEL THRILLS. SO PLS DEACTIVATE THE AIRCLE THRILLS IN MY MOBILE NO: 8801386324
THANKING YOU

Oct 8, 2010

aircel thrills

Just call the customer care and place your request.

Oct 4, 2010

AIRCEL THRILLS NOT DEACTIVATING IN MY AIRCEL MOBILE

Visiting the nearest Aircel outlet should help. Place a request there and get it done in no time. Good luck.

Jan 31, 2013

PORTING REQUIRED

I am having aircel prepaid connection since 2 years, now network is not there in Visakhapatnam, i want to port this number to another network, when i asked to dealer they said to bring port code for porting but i am trying since 2 weeks i am not getting code because of network problem, what to do for porting my number: 9642144821 .

Jan 19, 2013

closing company with out informing

Aircel had closed the company without any intimation to the customer. My very important mobile number is lost because of this act. No portability is also available by them
umashankar

Jan 3, 2013

network

hi this is shankar from visakhapatnam. This is the complaint for network problem with aircel, i changed my network from vodafone to aircel in last two months back but now the aircel is closed in vizag and i applied for MNP in idea with porting code DA 423186 but today i recieved the message that rejected from current network. so please take an action on the current network

Jul 22, 2012

messages from stranger

I have been receiving messages from this aircel no. : 9700131969 who even after repeatedly telling not to send is sending messages. I want to block that number . Please help me.
vikash parida

May 20, 2012

mobile recharge

my aircel mobile no. 8008717490 recharge of 150 order no.38218408 not done
vikash parida

May 20, 2012

mobile recharge

my aicel no 8008717490 recharge of 150 order no 38218408 not done .pls return my money in my account
User207122

Oct 28, 2010

incoming and out going calls details

i want aircel prepaid call details out going calls and incoming calls details my mobile number is 8801775700 and my E-mail address is [email protected]

Oct 5, 2010

aircel thrills

aircelthrills was activated to my mobile no: 9700298460, so give da solution, how to deactivate.
email id: [email protected]

Sep 30, 2010

AIRCEL THRILLS NOT DEACTIVATING IN MY AIRCEL MOBILE

DEAR SIR, I HAVE USED AIRCEL NETWORKING, AND I USED INTERNET THROUGH AIRCEL, I HAVE USE INTERNET MY HANDSET, UNEXPECTEDLY KLIC THE "AIRCEL THRILLS" BUT I DONT KNOW HOW IT IS DEACTIVATED. I LOOSE 3.00 EVERYDAY IN MY AIRCEL NETWORK. I HAVE LOT OF TIMES COMPLAINTS GIVEN TO CUSTOMER CARES BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE. HOW TO DEACTIVATE THE AIRCEL THRILLS. SO PLS DEACTIVATE THE AIRCLE THRILLS IN MY MOBILE NO: 9700721949.
THANKING YOU
PPR PRASAD
Mail Id: [email protected]

Sep 20, 2010

want the details

sir i want the details of the sim number 8801535919 too whom it belongs and the incoming and outgoing calls of the number on 20th of sep