Muskaan Bhandula

Feb 4, 2019

Not received rent for mobile transmission tower from past 1 year

I have not received rent for mobile transmission tower installed at my property House no 589, Block B, JJ Colony, Pandav Nagar, Delhi-110008 from last 1 year. I have received my last rent on 30th January 2018. So, my outstanding rent has become ₹ 1, 68, 000 (₹14, 000 per month). And we have not received any information regarding non payment of rent from their side.
Shubbh Arora

Mar 26, 2018

Lost Aircel Sim Card

I recently lost my phone and I was having aircel sim in that numbered 7530820112. As I lost my sim so to get the same again I am unable to locate any Aircel store and the call to the aircel customer care is not getting through.

The number was issued on my ID, now I need the number again.
Please help me out in some way as I need that number again and its Urgent.

Shubbh Arora
Aircel Number : 7530820112
Sitender90

Mar 17, 2018

UNABLE TO GENERATE UPC CODE :: MISMATCH ERROR

I was using Aircel number from last 2 years and now when I am trying to generate upc code by using mobile number and sim card number ,it is displaying MISMATCH ERROR and hence unable to port my number to other operator and hence devoid of my right to chose when Aircel has abruptly closed the services .

Kindly provide me the solution for the same, so that the unethical practices performed by corporates gets a lesson and customer get the rightful solution
rahul586

Mar 15, 2018

UPC NUMBER

my name is rahul
my mobile no. is 7210605060
my emai id is [email protected]
i have sent PORT to 1900 via sms many of time
but i am not getting any upc no. from aircel company
please help me
and what other option i have against company or govt.
please give suggestions in a right way to me
Anil Yadav

Mar 11, 2018

MNP code

I'm unable to get port no for my aircel no 7503356964
There are no signals in my area
So send me port code to my Gmail [email protected]
Khan Ahmed

Mar 8, 2018

not able to get port code

My number is 8285714193 my last 5 sim no is with me kindsly tell mw how to get upc code its only 1 day left now plz reply me soon
Rahul2730

I WANT MY PORT NUMBER

I have been trying to port my Aircel number 9716073773 for the last 12 Days. but am not receiving the UPC code. I Have sent message to 1900 So many times an Email also ...Please reply an I want my port number....
Rakesh Raushan

Mnp

AIRCEL MNP
UPC code not receive
Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 8802950310for for the last 20 Days. but i am not receiving the UPC code.i Have sent message to 1900 many tmes too. Please reply.
Please why you are doing this thing with us.
My mail I'd [email protected]
Rakesh Raushan

Mnp

Aircel MNP
UPC code not receive
Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 8802950310for the last 10Days. but i am not receiving the UPC code.i Have sent message to 1900 many tmes too. Please reply.
Please why you are doing this thing with us.
My mail I'd is [email protected]
Devashish Joshi

Mar 4, 2018

NOT GETTING PORT CODE

Hii

I am not getting Aircel port no i have sent msg to 1900 PORT 8802297896 but still i am not getting any message back,please help ... my aircel no which i want to port to other operator is 8802297896 .
my alternate no is 7065695488.
Karuna Chawla

Mar 4, 2018

UPC code not generate

I am trying to Port my Aircel no 7530893449 for last 2 day by sending sms tp 1900 but unable to received UPC code please send me UPC code for next step
getrachnatyagi

Feb 26, 2018

nOT aBLE TO GET ANY UPC CODE

I am not able to get any UPC Code from last 15 days i tried n number of times i am not getting any response from your end.Do you even care 4 your customer i am not getting any tower so literally i can't make a call talk to someone can't get any messages do you even think about it that from the last 15 days how pissed i am from you i had sent many mails to you guys following the Hierarchy but still no response from you guys #Aircel is scam
Rahul2730

Feb 26, 2018

NUMBER PORT

Hi mera naam Rahul hai or Mera number 9716073773 hai or mujhe apna number port karwana hai mujhe MNP NUMBER chaiye it's urgent plz...MERE ALTERNATE NO. 9560562963 HAI PLEASE BHEJ DIJIYE
Anil Yadav

Feb 25, 2018

MNP code

I send a message to 1900 to obtain port no for my aircel no 7503356964 ,3 days ago
But still i didn't get it

Prahlad Babu

Port

I sent massages many time to port my number
Port 7838013103 to 1900
But aircel giving me no confirmation massage
Pl provide it to me
Anwar Ali

Not getting port number

Sir My mobile no is 8802583929. I was requesting for upc code from Aircel for past 3 days. I am requesting too much time. And call on customer care. sir but no response from the company sir. Please rectify this sir
sarfraz37

Network issue

Dear service provider can you tell me that you can run this network or not if can not run this please refund my all amount which is available in my account,
Since last week there is no network in my SIM i have all ready checked that nothing wrong in my phone the problem with sim so will you solve this problem or will i have to do choose other option.
If you are not able to run this please move to other network and solve my problem as soon as
Prashant rawat247

Sim not working

I am an Aircel user but recently my SIM is not functioning properly. It is not showing any signal and you also have stopped the upc i an't even port the no. Can you please help me?
The phone number is 9716385316
Please help me. My gmail id [email protected]
Keerthueee28

Feb 21, 2018

I want to port my mobile number to jio.but I am not able to get my port out number. I have sent the SMS to PORT and money got deducted.but still I am not able to get the port out code. Please help me on this..
SFA

Feb 20, 2018

MNP not working

I want to port my number from aircel.I am sending the message for getting UPC to 1900 from last two days but I am not getting the code.Aircel has such bad service in sector 82 , gurgaon that my phone doesn't show even one bar of signal.I have complained to aircel regarding this so many times but haven't got any response yet.So,I wanted to port my number But this service is also not working for aircel.Where should I file a complain regarding this.

MNP not working

AnKur Jain

Feb 18, 2018

network issue

My name is ankur jain and my Air cel l number is 7533084702
From the past 15 days I am not getting network signal in my phone
Not even a single bar . I am not able to make calls or receive calls or connect to the Net
I have sent several mails and also called up customer service but the problem has not been rectified. I have also given a complaint, but nothing has been done
Ankitkumarken

Feb 15, 2018

Sim not working

Sim not working since 5 days
So I want to port this no. in airtel.
Sim showing only emergency calls. So how can I obtain UPC

Feb 6, 2018

auto renewal without even informing

Dear Customer ([email protected]@),

We hope our team got in touch with you and your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Feb 6, 2018

auto renewal without even informing

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us for further proceedings:

Alternate no.:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Feb 5, 2018

regarding refund of my daily deduction amount

Dear Shubham,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.