Aug 3, 2015

Hi shekharjagtap88,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

shekharjagtap88

Aug 1, 2015

not send a sms & recharge ,calls

My mobile no. is 8796214066
my aircel sim are activated but i am not send a text sms,
any other recharge by online payment for net banking
please sir suggest me how to solve my problem

Aug 1, 2015

Hi Greeneyes,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Jul 28, 2015

Hi ASHUTOSH AGGAR,

Jul 27, 2015

Dear Aanchal,

We regret to inform you that as per our records your shared number 7053501367 you got a benifit 1GB data for 21 days,(unlimited (1GB) for 21 days (FUP) )3 in one benifit Revised from 17 July 2015.

Team Aircel

Jul 25, 2015

Hi Greeneyes,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Jul 25, 2015

Hi Simply Aanchal,

Simply Aanchal

Jul 23, 2015

Balance not received

Hi!

Two days back, I got a recharge of Rs 109/- done online.
It showed recharge successful. But as said, I neither got the full talktime, nor any minutes or 2g data.

I even received the following message :-

207:Txn No. DLR15072016022200063 to Recharge MRP 109 is successful . TT= 0 INR, New Balance 0 INR, P.F 95.61 INR, Service.Tax 13.39 INR.

Please look into the same.

Aanchal (7053501367)

Jul 22, 2015

Hi [email protected],

Greeneyes

Jul 22, 2015

Unnecessary Vas activation

I never activated any VAS on my aircel site but stupid services like Tinytv,Store99,dazzle queen activated on my number and balance being deducted repeatedly.Wrote mails but never knew illeterates sitting over there who dont know how to read and respond.Customer care executives lack manners and put down calls.Floor managers never available.Sick service .

Jul 20, 2015

Hi ASHUTOSH AGGAR,

ASHUTOSH AGGAR

Jul 20, 2015

deduction of balance without permission

mere pass AIRCEL DELHI KA NUMBER HAIN.
COMPLAINTS WHICH I FACE.

1. 2 BAR 20-20 RS DEDUCT KAR LIYE

2.CUSTOMER CARE WALE KAHTE HAIN KI TUMNE SERVICE ACTIVATE KI THI LEKIN ESA NHI HAIN MAINE KOI SERVICE ACTIVATE NAHI KARWAYI THI. AUR VO JYADA BAT BHI NAHI KARTE PHONE DISCONNECT KAR DETE HAIN.

3.MAINE RATE CUTTER KA RECHARGE KARWAYA THA USKE BAD BHI MAHNGI CALL LAG RHI HAIN.

4. AUR JAB ISKE BAD CARE ME BAT KI TO KAHTE HAIN ESA KOI PLAN HI NAHI HAIN.JABKI MAINE BEST OFFER CHECK KARKE FIR RECHARGE KARWAYA THA.

5. INTERNET KI SPEED BAHUT JYADA SLOW HAIN.

6.EK DIN ME KAM SE KAM 20 SMS AUR 8-10 CALL KARTE HAIN

7. MAIN PURI TARAH PARESHAN HO CHUKA PLEASE AAP OPERATOR SELECT KARTE HUYE SAWDHANI BARTANA.

Jul 16, 2015

Dear andrew sogul,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards
Aircel Social Care Team

Jul 16, 2015

DearPriya,

We would like to inform you that the concerned Aircel number (9716477491) is disconnected. Further, we request you to contact your new service provider.

Aircel social care team

Hi [email protected]

Dear surabhi dwivedi,

We would like to clarify that benefits of rate cutters/SMS packs are not applicable in 3G network and standard 3G tariff will be applicable i.e. Local/STD calls @ 1p/Sec, Local/STD landline @ 3p/Sec and Local/National SMS @ 50p/SMS.

Further we would like to inform you that as per usage charges are correct and no discrepancy have been observed.

Team Aircel

Hi andrew sogul,

Hi Priya Ranjan,

Priya Ranjan

porting code mismatch

This is regarding porting request of number 9716477491.

I have put an request to port my post paid number (9716477491) to Airtel some 15 days back. First of all i got an message from 1901 telling request rejected due to porting cord mismatch. Again i put an forwarded my porting request with porting code(DD444283) through airtel although it was correct first time also.

I got a call from aircel representative dated 13th of July telling you have to pay your due amount til date of amount (160). i went ahead and paid the amount on the very same day.

When i called aircel customer care on 14th of July and they told me that my process will be proceed by 18th of July. when i called customer care again on 15th of July they are telling me some different stories telling there is mismatch in the address prof document which i have submitted to aircel and the document which i am submitting to airtel. My question here is i have submitted my rent agreement of the location where i used to stay 3 years back to aircel and which has changed now how come i need to submit same document to airtel again. i am not sure why i am getting different answers from customer care representative all the time i call aircel customer care. Either they are unprofessional or they are incompetent .

I was satisfied with the aircel services from last 3 years but my concept has changed now . aircel is such a bogus and unprofessional network provider company who even don't no how to treat their valued customer .

Request you to look into and resolve the issue asap other wise i will be forced to take this issue to consumer court.
andrew sogul

Jul 8, 2015

unwanted services

There are a number of unwanted services on my number which cause balance deduction I want to deactivate them please deactivate store 99 and aircel limitless music service from my number my number is 8802268270
surabhi dwivedi

Jul 5, 2015

Balance not found

I am shruti
as I am a user of aircel since 2 months 8285816679
taken new connection with call cutter but after 15days when I take 3G recharge my call tarrif automatically change without information
when I call customer care they put my call on non replies zone.
marked mail but on one give appropriate ans.
After this again had taken msg card 3days back again call tariff change and my entire balance got 0
this was not enough I got recharge 70 which state full talk time but i didn't get that also again I had taken 155 stating ill get 165 but this time also I haven't got full value.
now stil my no on non replies zone.
this is too much I need resolution please help me they are continues doing this
thanks

Jul 1, 2015

Charging for Internet when I have already subscribed for internet

Dear Aircel,

I would like to share the screenshot which says that my data is valid till 5 July and still it shows 558 MB data left.

So how can you deduct for the same.

I am damn sure there is some technical problem by your side.

Please refund my money.

Screenshot was not clear in my previous post.

Posting it again.

Charging for Internet when I have already subscribed for internet

Raveesh Jaggi

Jun 20, 2015

Wrong deduction of balance

My name is Ravish jaggi & I'm using Aircel no.-7503233038 for past few years. On 19th June,2015 around 11pm on I got a message from Aircel that Rs.25 have been deducted from my account. When I called their custmore care, they told me that I've activated their Store99 services on their Wap page & further Rs.74 will be deducted when I recharge my no. First of all, during browsing I never went to or clicked on any aircel link or webpage. And Also as per TRAI, no mobile operator can Activate ANY Service or Deduct ANY Balance from customer account without his consent. So Kindly refund back my account & provide assurance that NO balance will be deducted in future.
Utkal Sky

Jun 14, 2015

No response of sim card in the phone

This is Utkal Parida My number is 7059573032 sim is registered after my Mothers Mrs.Manorama Parida Documents. The sim doesn't response in my phone while I Have checked in many phones but it doesn't responds.
Give me suggestions or help me out of this problem as soon as possible.

Jun 8, 2015