Jun 8, 2015

Hi Rãtñä Bhätíýå,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.
Rãtñä Bhätíýå

Jun 8, 2015

Balnace deduction of RS 160

Dear sir:

I have registered my complaint last week that aircel has deducted my balance 160 rs.I called customer care and they said they will refund my balance within 24 hours but stil l i have not recieved my balance.Also i am unable to connect to customer care, as they are busy.i request you to pleased refund my balance as soon as possible as i have 0 balance in my phone, otherwise i have to take strict action against the company.Hope you will listen my voice and help me out

Jun 7, 2015

Hi Janani,

we hope your issue has been resolved now.Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team, [email protected]
nel2nel

Jun 5, 2015

Sim card document changed

Hello dear sir,
You will be sad to know that my own aircel number is not carry my own document (voter id). Still which i use from 5years.
i have seen this problem at the time of replacing sim card for some little bit crack in old ones.But when they realise that sim card document name doesn't match with my own document.i was shocked.
Thats why i didnt replace this.
Now the problem is that if those sim will lost by me,then what can i do. or how can i recover my own number (which i am using since 5years) with my document.

please help!!

Regards.
Abir

Jun 5, 2015

Dear Asok,

Post system check no such wrong charging of 50/- from free balance have been found.

Aircel Customer Care

Jun 3, 2015

Hi Asok,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Asok Shaw

Jun 3, 2015

customer care Not solve my problem

I am Asok Shaw
My No is 9804819428. My promo balance is 50 rupees and something paise .My promo balnce cut 50 rupees nothing any reason 30.05.15 I call customer care but they have not solve my problem and avoied my question . They told me agin and and again you call me after 2 hours, but when i call after 10 hours they have not give me any reason for cut my balance and misbehave with me. So kindly you take action about this matter.

May 30, 2015

Hi Janani,

Janani Kumar

May 28, 2015

Unauthorized subscription

I too keep on getting various subscription confirmation sms from Aircel while browsing internet in mobile. Even i give exit or close button, it saying thank you for subscription. Please stop this annoying web ads during browsing.

May 26, 2015

Dear Mrinal,

As this kind off issue has been faced in last two days.
Out technical , network team, IN team working on the same, expected to be resolved shortly.

May 26, 2015

Hi Mrinal

this matter.

We assure you a quic k resolution and the best of services at all times.

Mrinal class12

May 25, 2015

outgoing calls

Automatically outgoing calls are not going through from 25.05.2015 :(Just solve it plzz fastly.7277914642
rajeevkumar123/2.in

May 12, 2015

without any prior notice activation of store 99

My Aircel no.7503557612.store 99 services activated without any prior notice.deactivate this asap.
pawanmis

May 9, 2015

activate videotalki without concent

I having my Aircel no 8802108584, they have activated videotalki in my number and cut 5 rs per day withoutmmy consent even after stping service they are charging. Very poor costmercare response. They are looting the customer. Previously also they have charged like this ......very disgusting and unsatisfied, misusing hard earned money.
KUNAL RUSTAGI

May 8, 2015

CHECK CALL HISTORY

SIR , I WANT TO CHECK MY AIRCEL NUMBER CALL HISTORY .............
MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 7210090227......
MY MAIL ID IS [email protected] ......
SIR PLZ GIVE SOME SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM ........
CONTACT ME FASTER PLZ.....ADDITIONAL NUMBER 9716556017
rajan78net

May 6, 2015

port

i am rajan and i am using the airtel sim from long time back and now i want to switch my number to aircel so that i was submitted all the document at lajpat nagar iind aircel store with uniqe port number but they did not punch or you can say process my request bcause after that i have not received any confirmation sms and after ten days i visit aircel store and they said some technical problem in aircel i agree but today i again submitted the document and they did not ask me the unique port number which i generate week back bcoz earlier port number was expired so tell me without port number how they activate my sim, such a worst service and worst people in aircel store (my number is 9810096441)

(That was my earlier complaint)

now i am going to submit my document third time in aircel store lajpat nagar for number portibility, how funny and very shameful
erpramodkr

May 5, 2015

unwanted deduction

I have recharge my mobile number with 110 and they have deducted my balance 75 rupee.with any proper reason.by saying tha u have activated video some thing..and customer care r just reciving the call and putting it in hold till customer desconnect the call.and not have good respponse from executive..i m going to change my number to another service provider.it is thief company.my number is 9716864485
irshaad

May 2, 2015

illegal service activation

Dear Sir/ Mam
My name is Irshad (email- [email protected]) and i am using Aircel Postpaid connection 9718482790.On last wednesday (29/04/2015) at 11:57 pm, i got a message from aircel "dear customer thanks for subscribing Aircel Popkorn Tv”, I have never ever requested for this.
After that I am continuously getting message from aircel for different service activation. Here is the list.
On 30/04/2015 at 5:09 AM, thank you for your request to subscribe to Item Girls.
On 01/05/2015 at 07:11 PM, thank you for your request to TINY TV.
When i called aircel customer care they used to say request has been generated by you.
Let me tell you that I only requested for GPRS service on 16/04/2015 around 5:35 PM, it was activated on 18/04/215 at 9:00 AM. I called customer care on 18/04/2015 at 5:30 PM that deactivate my GPRS service (bcoz your gprs is very poor). They replied that it will be closed by 27/04/2015 (i.e when my monthly bill generate). But till now it is not deactivated, when I contacted customer care they replied it will be closed by 27/05/2015, and you don’t have to pay for this.
I am completely frustrated with aircel. Aircel customer care is very poor.
Its better if they start begging over some bridge.
Kindly look into the matter, otherwise I will not pay the bill.
harrys9

May 1, 2015

unnecessarily deducted rs50

today aircel unnecessarily deducted rs50 from my number. few months before they deducted rs100 and after talking to customer care they told me if you call within 24hrs then they can refund but now they are telling they cannot refund as the service was activated on website. aircel is very faltu company that deducts unnecessarily rupees from any customer. as iam an student and its very difficult for me to manage rupees to recharge. plz Aircel refund my rupees.
samru

Apr 28, 2015

no service of 2G even after taking the data pack

I took a datapack by dialing *121# and selected the unlimited datapack valid for 7 days,FUP 200mb and it also said thank you for using pocket internet. But after I turned on the mobile data it started taking charges from my balance..the data pack is not provided in my number +918802193767.please take action for this.

Apr 23, 2015

Dear Angad,

We would
request you to share your alternate number, so that we can contact you and
assist you accordingly.

Team Aircel

Apr 23, 2015

Hi Kalra,

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Angad Singh Kalra

Apr 22, 2015

blocked my number

I had been using my mobile no 8802489894 which has been blocked without any reason . On enquiry they're saying this has been used for telemarketing. They have not given any proof . I categorically deny their charge. I have been incurring huge losses due to their one sided action without informing me
They should immediately restore my number

Angad singh Kalra
abhinavk799

Feb 27, 2015

regarding misguiding of customer

Aircel is such a frod company,since last two days i am not getting my night benefit after recharging the data pack and customer executive disconnects the call without resolving the issue,this is not about money,this is all about service they are providing to us,highly objectionable. 9716613887 This is my number kindly help me out,the representative told me to activate it manually by*121*0800# but still its not working,
Saurabh Ray

Feb 13, 2015

WORST SERVICE BY AIRCEL

My name is saurabh ray and i am aircel user.my contact No. is 8285274920.On last sunday i got a message from aircel-"dear customer your service request no ############has been registered with us and will be processed by 9/2/2015".after that my number has been deactivated.i could not understand the matter.actually what happened ?I have never ever requested for this.when i called aircel customer care.each and every time different answers have been given by them.they could not resolve my issue.and they used to say request has been generated by you.without getting correct information what am i supposed to do.so i need help to shoot out my problem.