Feb 4, 2015

Dear Nikhil,

We would like to inform
you that as per our records your have been charged for download of video
pack via WAP mode on February 3, 2015.

Further
we would like to clarify that as per the usage charges are correct and no
adjustment is applicable for the same.

Team Aircel

Feb 4, 2015

Hi Nikhil.,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @[email protected]
nikhil57

Feb 3, 2015

balance deduction

A balance of Rs. 100 approximately has been deducted from my aircel number 7503837973 without informing me. I do have a data pack with 3 month validity in it so no excuse of gprs usage can be convincing. Also, calls were not made incurring such high costs lately. I need you to address this complaint of mine here as none of your executives are interested to listen to such petty issues of a consumer. Also, a refund of my balance is expected asap!!

-A frustrated customer

Dear Aditi,

We
would request you to share the complete address where you are facing the
network issue along with proper landmark and alternate number, so that we can
assist you accordingly.

Team Aircel

Dear Aditi

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:
Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Whether problem faced indoor/outdoors:
Whether issue faced on Particular or all service providers:
Specific location/everywhere (address required for specific location):
Always/Specific time:
Handset brand and model:
Duration since facing issue:
Tried using a different handset (Y/N)? If yes, is the issue still faced?

Warm Regards
Aircel Social Care Team

Hi Aditi

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @[email protected]
aditi.sponge

Jan 30, 2015

network

I have taken this number recently 8285240620
And there is problem in its network.if this goes on I ll complain to the higher authority.
PRABHUGURGAON

Jan 1, 2015

Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent

today 1-1-2015,
at 1-04PM i got message that i had been charged 35 for appy store
at 1-12PM i got message that i had been charged 5 for pocket store

today i had not used aircel data at all, you can check from your end

And in the message it was written that to deactivate VAS message to 155223. and i sent stop request and got reply that no VAS was active on my number.

i called customer care 198, at 1-33PM reg VAS subscrition. while i am talking with your customer care executive,
at 1-34PM i got message that i had been charged 15 for music connect.

During the conversation, i explained him that i had not activated any VAS. He not listened at all. He deactivated all the above mentioned VAS during the call. When I ask for the refund, he disconnected the call.

Today i not used aircel data (GPRS) at all, how can i activate the VAS.

I am completely frustrated with aircel. Aircel customer serice is very poor.

please refund the charges incurred by aircel for the activation of VAS without my consent.

Everything needs proof, Screen shots of the message threads is sent to your email : [email protected] and also attached.

Reg
Prabhakaran

Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent Reg-VAS activation and balance deduction without my consent

sahil keshri

Dec 20, 2014

balance deduction

aircel company k no. +9111400039531 se 18/12/2014 ko mere mobile no. 8285570399 pe evening m 7:30 bje call aata hai mene call receive kr k fir cut kr diya is no se mujhe countinue 6 times call aaye suddely me dekhta hu ki mere account balance zero ho gya us time mere account m 15 rupees the.mene custmor care ko call kiya unke pas iska koi jbab nhi tha .uske bad mere pas ek msg aata hai ki mene comedy pack activate kraya hai.jo ki impossible tha mene cal aane se phle phone touch kiya v nhi tha.and today in second no of aircel 8802195981 jo m use krta hu usme aaj mene morning m balane cheak kiya to usme bilance 64 rupees the jo mene yesterday ko 50 ka easy recharge karwaya tha or jb mene avi bilance cheak kiya to usme 30 rupees kat liye gye hai or avi tk ise related koi message v nhi aaya hai.or custmour care ka phone nhi lag rha main 3 ghante se try kr rha hu.i m disturb today sir.please consered it sir plz.

keshav jha

Dec 18, 2014

continous calls

i am extremely irritated by the conduct of aircel. many times they activate unnecessary things on my phone and then deduct balance and after talking to them they say you have activated them, thats ridiculous and now the major problem what i am facing is they continuously keep calling me. I received as many as 10 calls in 5 to mins.its insane please stop it otherwise i have to move to court but i don't want to activate dnd service because i want to get messages but no calls.
gauravgarg11

Dec 14, 2014

Not getting incoming calls and Message

2 din se mere phone par na to koi call aa rha hai na hi koi Message.
Outgoing chalu hai.

Cutomer care koi satisfied response nahi de rha hai.

Kya ye company isi tarah dhokhe se chalti rahegi

Abhi Chaudhary

Dec 13, 2014

balance deduction

I am using Aircel Delhi NCR number 9716022418.
I have internet pack activated ob my number and i was using internet when i was charged Rs.10 for no reason. I recieved an SMS "Thanks for using aircel services." The deduction is completely invalid and i am even not able to contact CCE on 198 as the call disconnects everytime i call them. I am sick of Aircel and i cant understand why these people do so.
Its better if they start begging over some bridge.
sarthakmishra99

Dec 9, 2014

rs 100 recharge not done

I recharged my no.9716619813 through standard chaterd account of rupees 100 at 6:30pm, payment was also successfull but 2hours have passed but i have not got any balance. Please help my name is- sarthak mishra
03011992m

Dec 7, 2014

My account is deducted so please put my balance from promo balance. otherwise u did not am clime the money from your aircel company.

Aircel have deducted my balance first time (because i purchase aircel number first time) without my knowledge. I have complained about it, but no help from the service provider. Today (7th dec, 2014), they deducted Rs. 65 for net browsing.i have promo balance and company not send any sms or call regarding my interenet pack is finish.promo balance is only voice calling not for net browsing. i talking with aircel executive bt i have receive only dissatisfaction. they did not refund my money.if company can not refund my balance then i break the connection and use any other operater service and suggest my all friends,relatives and do not use the aircel service and connection.

Please refund my money. My no. is 7503967622

Vijay Upadhyay
03011992m

Dec 7, 2014

Please refund my money. My no. is 7503967622

Vijay Upadhyay
Khelen Wang

Dec 1, 2014

Deduction of balance for AIRCEL LIMITLESS MUSIC, VIDEO TALKIES 50 and TINY TV without my consent

Aircel have deducted my balance many times without my knowledge. I have complained about it, but no help from the service provider. Yesterday (1st Nov, 2014), they deducted Rs. 30 for TINY TV. I made a complaint and deactivated the subscription but still they did not refund my money. On 24th Nov, 2014 Rs.5 deduction for VIDEO TALKIES 50 and on 31st Oct, 2014 Rs. 50 deduction for AIRCEL LIMITLESS MUSIC. I have deactivated all of them but no refund of money yet.

Please refund my money. My no. is 7053717043.

Khelen Wang
k prasad

Nov 28, 2014

no refund of money

i done recharge of 103 rs on 13 dec . from aircel reharge website , on failure of recharge money was not refunded till nw ..and customer care also failed to shown resolution of the matter...aircel should learn something from other companies like airtel.

phone no. 7503691321
k prasad

Nov 28, 2014

no refund of money

i done recharge of 103 rs on 13 dec . from aircel reharge website , on failure of recharge money was not refunded till nw ..and customer care also failed to shown resolution of the matter...aircel should learn this from other companies like airtel.
Prashant Azad

Nov 18, 2014

aircel suscribe unwanted packs without any information

information
I am using aircel sim. ... aircel company cheated
me and suscribe unwanted packs without any
information and cut my Rs 100 balance.
Please help me to get my money back

Prashant Azad

Nov 18, 2014

subscribe unwanted packs without any information

I am using aircel sim. ... aircel company cheated me and suscribe unwanted packs without any information and cut my Rs 100 balance.

Please help me to get my money back
Abhishek

Oct 26, 2014

worst service

i m a 3+ year user of aircel on every 3 month i getting problem of invalid sim card by paying 50 rs nd id they made change the sim card from past one year it happens thrice without any reason they make my service disconnected totally worst service hae complait many times but still same problem occurs
mob-9716475763
tarun kumar singh

Oct 24, 2014

balance reduce by 50rs from main balance

dear sir/mam
i m Arun kumar. I have an aircel no. 7503407407
and today 24 October
early in morning when i saw my mobile there is an msg of balance deduction by 50 rs from my main balance due to vedio talkies ... pleace
Unsubscribe the video talkies for which Rs.50 has been detected from my main balance. Refund the amount as I did not subscribe it at all.
Suraj Singh

Oct 4, 2014

Balance

My Number is 7532955364.My Complaint is that i had recharged my number with 110 rs and told there CSE to tariff my number with 27rs pack but she did not as she committed to do it in 15 minutes but it had been 4 hours when they did not, i did it with the help of IVR (of tariff 21).Then what happened was i was charged about 50 rs or above, there CSE's are not picking calls.It was done with me in past also and customer care was not receiving calls.
Mukesh Tailor

Sep 29, 2014

Balance Deduction

Aircel company deducte my account balance of Rs. 134/- without any service actice from myself
Mukesh Tailor

Sep 29, 2014

Balance Deduction

Aircel company deducte my account balance of Rs. 134/- without any service actice myself