DIPANVITA YADAV

Sep 28, 2014

RECEIVING VULGAR MESSAGES FROM YOUR COMPANY'S NUMBER

I DONT KNOW WHO'S NUMBER IS THIS BUT I TRACED THIS NUMBER AND THIS NUMBER IS OF YOUR COMPANY WHICH I AM GIVING.HE IS SENDING VULGAR MESSAGES CONTINUOUSLY .THE NUMBER IS FROM DELHI-8285902297
DIPANVITA YADAV

Sep 28, 2014

sending vulgar messages.

i dont know who's number is this.he is abusing continuously.
henu

Sep 23, 2014

Number Published

Dear Concern,

My number 8860004558 (Vodafone connection) has been published by the Aircel company for some Job related thing, without my consent. I have been receiving more than 300 calls per day for the same.
The number is a official corporate number.

Kindly look into it as earliest as my business is suffering because of it.

Henu Sahani
AircelSupport

Sep 18, 2014

Hi Deepika,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @[email protected]
Deepikaarya

Sep 18, 2014

Registration

"No Sim card" message
Dear sir /Madam,

My aircel number is 7503031380 this number was working properly but two days before all mobile displayed "no Sim card".why this message displayed and it is not working? please send solutions.

Deepika
sndp Humanist

Jul 24, 2014

barred incoming or out going service

Hello i am sandeep using Aircel connection past 3 years today whn i trying to dial a number its showing barred & incoming calls are also barred when i contact to customer care they people says that your documents is valid.. if its not valid so how i am using this number past 3 year or without informing me how can company disconnected my services now by today i am going to change the service provider this is not a right things its make me n very trouble i want to make a complaint against Aircel company anybody can help me to fire any legal action against company...

###

sim.card lost

Some one is using this no.So please
block the sim card.sndung me cnfrmation.email on
Rohit
hoga ya nhi plz bta dooooooo koi its v urgnt

lost my sim card

block the sim card.
plz snd me cnfrmation.mail on my id [email protected]

lost my sim card

block the sim card.
sklanjhesh

Apr 17, 2014

unwanted service activation

Dear Sir/Mam
I was just charged 20 rupees and then after some time rupees 5 for some video talkies 5 which I never subscribed. I want my money back and also wants to deactivate the service.

kirthi25

Apr 14, 2014

LOST MY MOBILE

as i lost my mobile,i want my sim number to be blocked...so please take necessary steps to block my number as soon as possible...my mobile number is : 7502791699
sunny986823

Mar 25, 2014

disconnection of incoming and outgoing calls

The incoming and outgoing of my aircel no is stop today in the month of march when i realy need it. Although the biggest mistake wt i did is i port my number last year from best service provider tata to worst service provider aircel, Without any reason my incoming and outgoing calls are disconnected though it contains balanace of Rs 80 , i think that the licence of service provider like aircel should be cancel by TRAI, and they should be highly penalized for discomfort to me and other persons. To improve the quality of service to indian natinoals. TRAI should take strict action against Aircel . My details are as follow number is 09289292976 ,,, address 11/268 , Geeta Colony Delhi - 31, Alternate no is 9868235813
Narender3197

Mar 23, 2014

AIRCEL SIM NOT WORKING

I have purchased a new SIM having number -: 8802431208 , Incoming is working on the SIM but Outgoing is not working, I have already submitted documents to the AIRCEL store but it did not help me , Request you to please look into it and I am tired of going to the aircel store for following activation of the SIM , Please lemme know if I can provide my document as the scanned copy, Give call on my cell number and confirm and message me the required ID where I can send my scanned copy of documents.
dharmaraj.j

Mar 10, 2014

Balance deduction

My account is deducted so please put my balance. otherwise u did not am clime the money from your aircel company.
masrivastava

Dec 27, 2013

need Puk code

i call to costumer care. he ashked to me about your ID detail. but i purchesed sim befor 4 years ago when i was under 18 years and votar id was not essu by up goverment and i am not clear that i was attecht my family member id or friends ID proof i realy forgeted
When i call to Costumer Care and i said that i want puk code of my Aircell number of 0980791291he ignore my requst plz help
i am not able to receving proper service.
pl help me .
1 calling time - 10:30
2 calling time - 11:10
my mobile no - 09807912911
Manish Kumar
PLZ inform me on my email id [email protected]
Amar Singh

Dec 11, 2013

poor poor internet

sir i purchaes the sim 5 days ago and my pocket internet is not responding till now.All time your customer care no. say customer executive is busy busy and be online.I fed this thing pls my resolve my problem. otherwise i will take action and share on facebook site aircel poor service and internet service's also.
vasudevanmtd

Sep 29, 2013

signal weak

i am using aircel for the past 7 years but for the past one month mobile signal is very weak some times it vanished and the voice is not clear.when anyone dial my number it seems not reachable many times.my mobile number is 9942031920 mettur dam,salem dt,tamilnadu
Madhavvij

Aug 2, 2013

Dropservices

I want drop all services in this number 8686090971. because i want to change new number
shivam532

Jul 24, 2013

Sir, my mobile no is 9852218887. And my sim is not activated. Any no , i call, then it says that dial 59059. And when i dial, then it says that network busy and i am not able to activate. Pleasz activate my sim.
ravindra.mukhraiya

Jun 24, 2013

Signal Issue

Dear Aircel,
I have to make a complaint regarding my New Sim-8802320150. I am living in New ashok Nagar-110096. There is Signal issue, My mob becomes like a box without Sim wherever i am entering in my Room. Please increase range of signal and/or tower and/or give me any other positive solution so that we can enjoy AIRCEL services witout use any portability service.

Jun 1, 2013

Balance deduction

Sir, I want to tell you that from my aircel (9716067807) number the company has deducted my account balance at 25th of may of 30Rs . And when I asked them why they have deducted my money they are giving an excuse that there is a government job alerts pack has been activated in your no. and the mode of activation is through SMS ,which is not activated from my side .And when i asked them that whether they will refund my money or not they are replying that it is not possible sir i am a student i hardly get money to recharge so please look after the matter sir.

Thak you,

Apr 8, 2013

blocking of sim card no.8802187048

I have lost my mobile sim card no. 8802187048 registered with my name sunil pant ,address B-176 jawahar nagar loni ghaziabad.
Some one is using this no.So please block the sim card.
sunilpant
luckyagarwal

Mar 26, 2013

Aircel Activation

I have bought a aircel sim on 22 mar 2013 but it does not actvated please activate my sim number (89918060912186442240) mobile no (7791093796) IMSI NO (405806181644224)please activate this number right now because i want this connection immediately

Feb 9, 2013

Refund/adjustment of inapplicable charges

Dear Sir/Mam,

i m an esteemed customer of Aircel, my monthly rental plan includes some additional benefits, but unfortunately when i saw the bill of the last month there were few inapplicable charges of 800 or more.. after that i spoke to the customer care dept for the complaint, they infact accepted that its a mistake, also registered my complaint on 21st of January 2013, but till date they are still not working on it though i had requested them so many times on phone as well as mail...but still they say that they are not able to resolve this issue, its now been more than 20 days...

moreover i paid my rest of the bill apart from inapplicable charges but the main concern is they barred my number though i m no where at fault.. my business got stucked i m unable to make calls anymore..

so i request you to kindly do the justice & provide me the reimbursement for the harassment done with me by the telecom operator & the adjust of the bills as well...

i would appreciate the fast action which is in your hand..

Rgds

Dec 28, 2012

Complaint Regarding Cricket Alert Service (Mo. 7503804410)

i deactivate but charged amount again this number 8553981014 so pls unsub my cricket alert ...