vivekv3

Nov 18, 2012

aircel network and no range

my name is vivek .
my location is , kollam city in kerala.
actual location is kavandu po., kollam.
here am getting probably less range for aircel
Vinaysardana89 Send email

Nov 6, 2012

billing issue

just do one thing
send me your address am gonna courier you a lock.
you receives it and shut your doors with that lock.
Vinaysardana89 Send email

Nov 6, 2012

billing issue

Aircel tell me when you solve my issue?

Oct 26, 2012

Deduction of Amount without any Notification

These day AIRCEL is busy in deducting the amount from their customers mobile accounts, may be in loss thats why. The services of AIRCEL are third class and rediculas these days. An d after deduction of amount they don't answer to the client just like a perfact thief.

My Mobile No . 9716607004 and on 25th Oct. i found that AIRCEL deduct 28 Rupees without any notification, when i called them the customer care executive told me that sir you have received an ISD call so you have lost you 28 Rupees. Guys its not about my Money its about Policies and client satisfaction that how they making thier client fool these days. that why i have decided to move on another service provider.

Oct 26, 2012

Unauthorized Deduction of Balance

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is to inform that, AIRCEL has deducted Rs. 399/- in a very unrealistic manner following is the detailed mail which I have written to AIRCEL on October 23rd '2012.

After not listening from them at their given duration, I have reminded the concern again to the Customer Care and Appellate officer on the following email id's. But still have not received any response from them.

Customer Care: [email protected], Appellate: [email protected]

Email to AIRCEL:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

This is to inform that an amount of Rs. 399/- towards renewal of BBM service has been deducted from my account bearing Mobile No.: 8285987422 on 22nd day of Oct ‘2012 which is really unrealistic as I have lost my BlackBerry Smartphone on 08th day of Oct ‘2012 where I have raised to block my SIM and thereafter I have replaced my SIM on 10th day of Oct ‘2012.

I have called Customer Care on 121 in –between 16th to 21st Oct ‘2012 (exactly not remembering the date) where I have queried about stopping my BBM Service which was activated earlier when I was using BlackBerry Smartphone. But, the representative or customer care executive made me like I have to do nothing as once SIM is out from the BlackBerry handset the services will be deactivated automatically and for confirmation I have raised the same question twice/thrice (hope you can get the details from the recorded file of my discussion with your representative).

On 22nd day of Oct ‘2012, I raised a complaint about the unrealistic deduction of Rs. 399/- where the representative/executive has registered a complaint bearing complaint no.: 10278623864 to resolve the issue by returning the deducted amount. But now on getting a message that my raised complaint has been resolved I didn’t find my amount back and when queried about the same the representative is asking to send a message stating STOP BBM and responded like my deducted amount will not be reverted.

I am not sure whether your representatives are trained properly before coming for the call as the same when I have inquired was not intimated properly and now it seems like AIRCEL is involved in doing such cheap and unrealistic activities.

Look forward to hear from you on the same at the earliest. Otherwise, I will opt for a discontinuation/MNP of the service as really I have very bad experience with AIRCEL. Thanks.

Robinson Swain

Vinayakg Send email

very poor customer service

dear,

u must try MNP MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY

very poor customer service

Aircel customer service is one of the worst. The agents are rude and impolite. They cannot speak in English at all and have no idea about their services. Specially when we call from abroad we expect prompt service as we pay a lot to call international. When aircell has a booth in the international airport and expects international customers - they must get better service reps.

VERY PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi All,

I am using three Aircel number since 7 months .. I have activated caller tunes pack INR-60 for 3 months.

Yesterday i recharged my account with INR- 100 as amount deduction date for caller tune on 17th Oct.
I shocked in morning,when i received message that only INR-30 has deducted for one month.
Is this right way that change plan without pre-notice?
However, one of representative confirm earlier that till the time you have sufficient balance caller plan will not Change.Then WHY this happened ?.
In morning i called to customer care number at 198 . Representative Mr. Gourav received my call and said we could not do any thing for this issue.When i asked for senior he put me on hold for 15 mins and then Disconnected my call.

Is this the right way to customer service for such big brand name AIRCEL ?I don't think so ..
Where customer need to contact if any dispute, if noone ready to help.
Can any one revert me and clear these thing why this happened ??

I will update all my collogues that never go with AIRCEL and also portable my all number, if not receive any positive response ..

ANY ONE WHO WANTS CONTACT ME AT MY NO-8285767832,9873664353
Xyzcool Send email

disturbing

sir some one disturbing me to massage of these no.8909114982
Ashwani Yadav Send email

call detail

I want outgoing and incoming call detail of my aircel no. 8896635290 on my email id. [email protected]
Gauravrajani Send email

call detail

i want my call detail and sms detail of my no. 8896764296. on my email [email protected]
Ashwani Yadav Send email

last 48 hours call detail for 8896635290

Oct 4, 2012

wrong information

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Bihar Vihar Send email

Sep 28, 2012

wrong information

very bed service by Aircel.I will change our service provider

Sep 28, 2012

wrong information

i call to costumer care. he said to me 125rs talk time on 110rs recharge. but after recharge i not get it. When i call to Costumer Care and i said that i want to talk your manager but he not able to provide me this service.i was on call 35 min . and second time i Watt 27 min .
pl help me .
1 calling time - 10:30
2 calling time - 11:10
my mobile no - 9716358717
Amresh Kumar

Sep 27, 2012

Bad service

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Sep 19, 2012

Aircel internet speed issue.

kayarate

Sep 17, 2012

Activation of DND

I had a postpaid Aircel connection No.9841616550 which had DND activation now I converted the number to prepaid and I have started receiving unnecessary SMS and calls daily. When I tried to activate DND it says that you are not a valid Customer of Aircel. Tell me how to activate the DND on my number

Sep 14, 2012

Recharge related complain

Sep 11, 2012

Disturbing messages and calls from an unknown number

Hello Sir,
I am receiving messages and calls from an unknown number.
The person is disturbing me a lot. Please help me in locating the name and details of the caller.
the number is 7503065774.

Sir please help me.
Dfsafaf Send email

Sep 4, 2012

Activation of sim card

GURGAON REGOINAL AIRCEL ACTIVATION TIME WILL TAKEN 48HOURS, WHY YOY WANT TAKE TO HOURS IN REGION, OTHER STATE ACTIVATE 2HOURS VERY WORST IN GURGAON REGIONAL(MARUTI VIHAR)

unsubcribe music connect

Pocket Internet Fake Speed

wrong bill generated

Gobindas Send email

Aug 27, 2012

subscribed a pack called FRIEND ZONE without any instructions

My Aircel Mobile No 9804213341- I am Not to Activated Aircel Friends Zone. But Still Active Aircel Friends Zone, Please Deactivate Aircel Friends Zone Immediately...