Anu11192 Send email

Aug 24, 2012

BIG Fraud on the name of IPHONE Scheme

What is the update on it ? I paid full on 3rd Aug and still waiting ?

BIG Fraud on the name of IPHONE Scheme

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

uneccesaary music service registration

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Not Getting SMS

Balance diduct

bal deduction

Aug 20, 2012

uneccesaary music service registration

On my number without my concern music service has been activated and now we are not able to contact to customer care as they are always busy..
60 rs have beeb dedeucted. i want my money back and this music to be deactvated.
number is 7503823273

Aug 17, 2012

Balance Reduction

Aug 17, 2012

After successful PORT non availibility of network

Aug 16, 2012

Balance Reduction

I didn't downloaded any game or value added services, but my balance reduced by rs-20 on 15-08-2012 evening . And when I called to cc they are saying u used game downloading which is i never used. and saying your balance is non-refundable. but we are sorry 4 the problem
Shaheel Ahmed Send email

Aug 8, 2012

unwanted survice

I am using a aircel no (9841921128) since 6 year. A value added service named GARAM JOKES which i not required and not subscribed and my balance deduct 2 or 3 times .i have complain many times but there is no response. Now i have a new joke daily and i am sure my balance will deduct, So please help me in this regards soon and do the needful.

Aug 8, 2012

Gprs

Jul 23, 2012

Harassment

Punith943 Send email

Jul 22, 2012

internet of aircel in 98

DOWNLOADING SPEED is too low it comes 1kb/sec...

Jul 19, 2012

Recharge Fail & Amount Debited Four Times

Jul 16, 2012

Recharge Fail & Amount Debited Four Times

Dear Sir/Mam

This is to inform you that on 05th July 2012 I have try to Aircel recharge my cell 8285418080 through E-net amt Rs 150 +150 Two Times .

In these Connection Amount dedcucted Two Times from my Hdfc bank Credit Card ############ 6335 & Aircel recharge is fail Rs-150+150 also no transaction number is genrate at the time .

Again I try to recharge on 09th july 2012 OF AMT Rs 150+108 but same problem rechage is fail and amt dedcuted two times (150-108)

Please look in to this matter & reverse the amount Rs 150 +150+150+108 = Rs 558 on urgent basis .

My Details - Deepak kumar

Mobile - airtel no. 9958087193

aircel no. 8285418080
Pravinudaya Send email

Jul 11, 2012

unable to send SMS

My Aircel number is ############.I can never send messages to anyone.All of my messgaes are stored in outbox.None of them are delivered successfully.My email:[email protected]
Pravinudaya Send email

Jul 11, 2012

unable to send SMS

Jul 9, 2012

Pocket Internet

Manjumano Send email

Jun 27, 2012

subscribed a pack called FRIEND ZONE without any instructions

I want to deactivate my aircel friend zone subscription. Send the deactivation code to my mobile number 8508441289. It unknowingly take my recharge amount. Please deactivate as soon as possible.

Jun 25, 2012

Verification Postpaid

Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Jun 25, 2012

i have recharged for 100 but i havn't got balance

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at aircelsocialm[email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Suhaschandra Send email

Jun 23, 2012

Block AIRCEL Number

hello sir
i am suhas i have lost my cell mu number 8686945942 please block my incoming and out going calls

Jun 22, 2012

i have recharged for 100 but i havn't got balance

i have mad recharge for mobile from paytm but balance from my account has been deducted but i havn't got balance of 100 rs