Jun 22, 2012

Verification Postpaid

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Sachin3170 Send email

Jun 12, 2012

Dear Sir/Mam

This is to inform you that on 18th May 2012 I have try to recharge my cell through E-net amt Rs 65 & 09th June 2012 also try to recharge my cell through E-net amount Rs 150.

In thess Connection Amount dedcuct from my hdfc bank a/c & recharge is fail 18th May 2012 (Rs-65) & 09th June 2012 (Rs-150 )also no transaction number is genrate at the time .

Please look in to this matter & reverse the amount rs 65 & 150 on urgent basis .

Jun 12, 2012

Jun 11, 2012

Sir/Mam

I am really fed-up to received unwanted promotional sms on my cell no.8802243973. Kindly, don't send me any message and all unnecessary things.

I don't know how some unwanted services activated on 8802243973. These promotional services activate from you end , I have not submitted any request .

These services activation charges has been debited in my a/c of Rs. 5/- per day .Kindly, deactivate the same and refund my deduction amount at your end at the earliest.

Details = Sachin Bhardwaj
Mobile No = +91 8802243973

May 30, 2012

money deduction

Mudassir7 Send email

CALL FOR WINNING OF LOTTERY

hey i too got the same call on 29/5/12 with the similar details.
I had inquired about this, these numbers are from Pakistan, those bastard are trying to trap ourselves (indian's), strict action should be taken against those jerks!

money deduction

my name is pankaj verma. my mobile no. is 8802272046.
i am surfing through laptop and browse youtube video than i get a sms :"thanks for using aircel services" and my 55 rupees deducted on my aircel mobile.
customer care say "you download wallpaper" but i use only youtube . please help me

Unwanted bad calls

I'm getting unwanted calls from 9716241830 and the person is using very bad language without telling any cause.
It's totally unxceptable .Please take a serious action against this guy as he using such bad words.

Sandeep
Dmax17 Send email

May 26, 2012

Complaint Regarding Cricket Alert Service (Mo. 7503804410)

Please ignore this person. He is a liar and a cheat. He goes around complaining about everything all over the place without any proof. He is a frustrated individual who takes out his frustrations on legitimate businesses by abusing them.

May 18, 2012

Online rechage yet not done

May 17, 2012

Costumer Care

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Kkb1505 Send email

May 3, 2012

Kashyap_26 Send email

May 2, 2012

Dear,
U hade made a wrong recharge, bcz in Rs.68 you will get-55 Local/National min per month for 3 months, that's why u had not received main balance bcz its a std pack recharge.

So, plz go it with same.

U can also check this recharge on This link...

+91-9910004378
Suchi.aki Send email

May 2, 2012

Aircell should back money
MANOJKBA

Apr 28, 2012

recharge not done

I have recharge my mobile No. +918802057030 on 28/4/2012 for Rs. 125/- and deduct my bank account by the same amount but Mobile not recharge. Please take suitable action for the same. Thanking you sir . Yours faithfully.Manoj kumar Bala.
Headboyamit Send email

Apr 21, 2012

no network

I am using aircel prepaid no which is 9716520952.

Many time i complaint for network problem in my area i.e. Tri nagar delhi. But nobody take any action on my complaint.

The customer care executive said that they will check this personally.but nobody came for checking.

comlaints no. are:-
1-8002897605
1-7998564141

There is no network, no surfing, no download.

You are requested to do the needful.

Awaiting for your early reply

Apr 15, 2012

VRITI Send email

Apr 14, 2012

BIlldesk - amount deducted

i had called aircel customer care and they said i had not done any recharge what is this is aircel a fake company i request you to take a action against them how can they keep others money like this.
VRITI Send email

Apr 14, 2012

raircel should return money
rohitkumar

Apr 13, 2012

my balance deducted

6 days before about 120 rupees was deducted from my account . I contacted the customer care atleast 20 times but they repeated the same thing that the balance was deducted due to some technical fault and i would get my balance back within 24 hrs. But still i didn't get my balance. More over their behaviour was unfriendly. I even talked to senior executives but still the problem persists. Sir, i am permanent customer of your company and if this problem persists i am left with no alternative but to switch over to other company. I hope you will look into the matter and help me. waiting for your reply.
Name: Rohit kumar
My no: 8013567744
Address: Taratala road, kolkata- 700088
email id: [email protected]

Apr 10, 2012

in uk no signal

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Apr 10, 2012

Apr 9, 2012

in uk no signal

i am in Birmingham uk , please enable international roaming on my mobile no 7503418346
right now in mobile i am not getting any signal.
I tried to select the network as manual ..after that when i tried to select vodafone uk , orange , O2 , T Mobile ..everyone denied for registration.

no signal on my mobile.

i am using HTC touch 2 handset.

Dinesh Garg