Ellina Send email

Apr 4, 2012

FRAUDULANT CALLS

yes i agree with you.Some woman from 9716788914 as telling her name FAQIYA FROM OKHLA is calling me regularly too and using dirty abusive languages because i am her sister in laws friend and she does not want to let remain any of the person who relates with her in laws.She gives constantly blank calls to my husband too and threatened her for life.

Momina

Apr 1, 2012

caller tunes uncnecessary actiivated

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number that with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Apr 1, 2012

caller tunes uncnecessary actiivated

I had Rs48 or Rs45 rs in my account balance in my phone.nd the aircel people unnecessaerily activated my caller tune without even asking for it.Now my account balance has come to Rs8 after this.I just want my balance back that was deducted unnecesarily.
Manvil Send email

Mar 19, 2012

Aircel not giving unique port no. for MNP

thanks i have receivd tht "unique port no."

Mar 18, 2012

Aircel not giving unique port no. for MNP

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Vijay.kr9 Send email

Mar 1, 2012

network conjection

My NAME IS VIJAY MOBILE NO IS-8285719477, RESIDENT OF C-162 STREET NO-14 NORTH GHONDA. SIR HELP ME LAST ONE WEEK I HAVE BEEN FACING NETWORK PROBELM ON MY NUMBER 8285719477. I MADE A LOT OF COMPLAINT TO AIRCEL BUT NOBODY COME FROM THERE TO RESOLVE IT. PLEASE HELP HELP ME I AM IN TROUBLE DUE TO THIS PROBELM.

Mar 1, 2012

network conjection

Barunj Send email

Aircel GPRS

My Issue has been resolved. Got very positive feedback from Aircel care team. I appreciate to help them out.

"Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Riyaz Mohd Send email

NOT RESPONDING

no good.

Feb 15, 2012

NOT RESPONDING

LALSAHAB Send email

Feb 9, 2012

unsubscribe music connect and dialer tunes service

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect and dialer tune service

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service and dialer tune service. But without any prior information for the past three months i have been charged 30/per + 15/per month for above mentioned service for my sim "9806049646". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and dialer tune service. The charged amount should be repayed to my account.

Feb 5, 2012

aircel gprs/internet

Jan 30, 2012

Corporate Connections

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Bhagwati Prasad Kushwaha Send email

Jan 19, 2012

Hari Babu Naidu Send email

Jan 18, 2012

Balance deduction without reason

pls block this no 9551047393

Balance deduction without reason

Aircel 68 Recharge Done but No Balance/Benefit

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same.

Poor response

We regret the inconvenience caused.Your concern has been noted and escalated.However, request you to kindly share an alternate number for us to be able to contact you.

Nov 15, 2011

unnecessary balance deduction

Your request has been noted and forwarded to the concerned. We shall get back to you for the same. You can get back to us at [email protected] for assistance of any other kind related to our services.

Jun 27, 2011

Do Not Disturb

My Mobile no is 7503292536 from AIRCEL i have registered for do not disturb service but still i m getting promotional calls. On enquiring at customer care they reply that service is activated,still unwanted calls are coming regularly.
Please help me out in this regard.

Jun 24, 2011

not deactivating unwanted service

I am vasu using aircel no. +919716365251 in delhi. Earlier also i had sumbited a complaint for the unwanted service Mehefil-e-time. Why the hell you are not deactivating the mehefil-e-time. You again deduct my Rs.7.5 from my balance. Even i am unable to contact costumer care. Now i am really pissed off from your service. I am requesting you sir/mam please deactivate my unwanted service.

May 17, 2011

money deduction for without requested services

my name is Rahul gupta & i m customer of aircel my no. is 8802339330. yesterday,i got a massage that balance is low only Rs 12.53 plz recharge but before yesterday it was Rs. 42.53.
when i call customer care its say that a music service is activated in your no. since 24-4-2011 & that time we deducted Rs 10 from your balance and now for renewal Rs 30.
so cant submit ur complain nw.
There is no any massege or call since then that this service is activated on my no.
plz answer me.
(1) is this a new way of aircel to cheating customer ?
(2) is this a regular activity of yours ?
becz this time i caught u becz my balance was low otherwise i was anable to do that this time also.

plz reply fast.

RAHUL GUPTA

Apr 29, 2011

mobile no. Portability

Now i m custumour of reliance... Bv now i want to convert my reliance no. into aircel throw mobile no. Portability..Is there any profitabe offer for my then call me plzzzz..
RAHUL GUPTA