Apr 26, 2011

unauthrized VAS

dear sir

My name is Nitin and my aircel mobile no.is 9716910057
On 12 April 11
i had received a message that friend zone have been activated on your account and 30 rs was deducted fro my balance but had not send request for friend zone its activated automatically on my no. this happen in the morning and i deactivated it but at night around 11 pm i have received one more message that friend zone have been activated on my no. but i did not send request even this time and again 30 rs was deducted from my account then i complaint on 198 i have received 30 rs but my another 30 rs have be given in my account

Apr 12, 2011

Deduction of balance

I have aircel connection No. 9716558997. Today i receive a message from 543219 that i have sucessfully subscribed to Aircel Music connect service at Rs 30 for 100 mins. I did not subcribed any type of service. They deduct my balance of 30/- without subscribing any service which is a big harashment of a customer. I think Aircel is the worst service provider in India. They are doing these types of act very frequently. If we want to talk to customer care, it will take atleast half an hour. For searching of customer executive is a big headache. from my side i want my money back. Thanking you. Ranjeet Kumar Jha.

Apr 12, 2011

Complaint Regarding Cricket Alert Service (Mo. 7503804410)

I am a small prepaid customer of Aircel having number 7503804410.
From past more than six months, I am facing issue regarding Aircel value added service known as cricket pack , I have called several times on Aircel customer complain desk regarding the deactivation of this cricket pack, but whenever I called there some time they told me that this pack can’t deactivated, by there end, I (customer) have to deactivate the service from its side and they had given me some tips to deactivate this service which are as follow:-
1- Call 155223 and deactivate the service by my end.

2- Send sms on 155223 with ‘UNSUB CRI’.

3- Send sms on 58000 with ‘UNSUB CRI’.

4- Send sms on 58000 with ‘UNSUB CRIC’.

5- Dial *234*551# and press call button for deactivating this service.

6-Dial 58000 to deactivate the service.

7- Dial 5800031 to deactivate this service.

I have tested, tried and fed up doing all these method through my mobile several times but this cricket service is not deactivated yet, even though I get confirmation sms from doing above method that my services are deactivated but Aircel keep on charging me on continuous basis either 3 Rs. per day or 1 Rs. on daily basis and my services are still the same.

Most of the time when I complaint on customer complain desk regarding this issue Aircel executive either provide me above methods or disconnect the call or put me on hold for some time and call automatically get disconnected.

Whenever I get irritated ask for the complain number most of the times I didn't get.

But somehow once I was able to get the complain number which is ‘1-4245515032’ .when I called back regarding that complain number they told me that this issue is resolved and closed. But still I have been charging on daily basis.

At once when I was extremely unsatisfied form Aircel services I thought of porting this number to another service provider. But I got a call from Aircel retention department that to stay with Aircel and the assured me for deactivating this service but till yet the issue is same.

So now please tell me that what should I do? Either I stay with services or should I port my number to another service provider because at this level I am extremely unsatisfied with Aircel customer service & Unnecessary charging.

Please provide me a permanent solution for deactivating this service or will i port to another service provider because this is my ultimate and last try to find the solution.

will be waiting for your response .

Mukesh Asthana-
Mo. No. 7503804410
Mail id: [email protected]

Mar 7, 2011

cheap service provider

aircel is very cheap company plz do not go with aircel very cheap company without reason deduct my balance

Mar 7, 2011

balance deduction

aircel is very cheap company without any reason deduct my 80 rs i will change my idea no to aircel (mnp) but aircel is not good service provider so plz do not change ur no to aircel aircel ki maa ki choot

Feb 2, 2011

To The Aircel.

I feroz khan using aircel postpaid no. 9716945786.

Problem No.1-

I purchased this connection on 23/01/2010 from aircel store “ F-4&5 Laxmi Nagar Vikash Marg” at the presents of Executive Mr. Nikhil and deposited 500 rupees for security money of this connection.
The security money is not updated in your (aircel ) system till now.
I many times visited at this aircel store and three time already given the copy of security slip (DLI-POP-0121241) to the executive Mr. Vishal Pandey.
Mr. Pandey every time saying your complaint in under process.

Problem No-2

I using this connection with 50sms+98internet+50clip plan from last 5-6 month.
And last bill cycle for the month (January) automatically change my plan to simple 198 without my request.
When I know about my bill for the of January is 380 I gone to the aircel store told to Executive Mr. Atif and Mr. Atif said give me a written application for retain your bill plan.
So I want to know how you can change bill plan without any request.

Please rectify my problem as soon as possible.

feroz Khan
Mobile : +91 97 169 45 786

Dec 25, 2010

deactivate caller tunes

how i deactivate caller tunes in aircel in delhi zone.

Dec 14, 2010

mobile stolen

9716315724 has been stolen yesterday afternoon ......
please block the no. asap to avoid danger......
thanks a lot....
dheeraj

Nov 19, 2010

Dailer tune

i want to activate the dailer tone of "kaise kahen hame kitni mohabbat hai(A title song of a serial "Kitni mohabbat hai" coming on NDTV imagine )".
i have requested many times to the customer care executive but every time i got a wrong response.
Please give me the code for this song on [email protected]
thanks in advance
User198959

Oct 22, 2010

SLOW INTERNET SPEED

MY AIRCEL NO IS 7503783166,I AM USING PACK OF rs.14 ,INTERNET SPEED IS VERY LOW AS COMPARED TO OTHER NETWORK PROVIDERS LIKE AIRTEL AND VODAFONE . ALSO THEY HAVE CUT MY rs. 30 AND TOLD ME THAT I HAVE ACTIVATED VOICE CHAT SERVICE WHILE I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING

Sep 29, 2010

Activation of SIM

mY Aircel No. 8802587272 is not activated I have received duplicate SIM from company's Kalkaji outlet, who assured that it will be activated in two hours. More than a week has passed but still it is not activated by the company. I made many calls to 121 but they are never found desirous to solve consumers' problems. Why I am asked to go again to the shop I purchased duplicate SIM. Is not that company's own outlet. If I have paid the price of duplicate SIM alongwith documents then why should I go again to them for its Activation. Is there no responsibility of company. Are we free from our duty and able to take leave again and again for activation of a number. This type of practice should be stopped at all. Will some one from AIRCELcontact me on another contact number 9716105678

Sep 28, 2010

Activation of SIM

I lost M/Phone containing SIM 8802587272 and informed AIRCEL accordigly for disconnection. Now I have collected duplicate SIM from their Kalkaji New Delhi outlet, I was told that it will be activated in 2 hours but more than one week has passed but it is not activated/opened. I talked to customer care but they do not help and suggest me to go the same outlet from where I received duplicate SIM. I may be told that how many times a person have to go for activation of duplicate SIM, then why the Kalkaji Outlet issued duplicate SIM saying me that it will be activated in 2 hours. My another contact number is 9716105678

Sep 27, 2010

Worst Ever Service Provider!

Aircel is the worst service provider i had. I am owning mobile since last 10years and had numerous numbers change during this time due to some or other reason but never because of unsatisfied with service provider. Aircel is a corrupt service provider which without any our need or initiation or request activate any of so called value added service (caller tone, internet activation, or any other....) After activation they just start deducting money from your balance. Their customer executive is hard to reach as you would end up your call in frustration after entering in numerous options to talk to a executive. This is the third time our account is activated wioth some unknown service and they start deducting Rs 7/- per week while i still dont know which service i am charged for........
For any new connection buyer i would recommend never go for Aircel.

Alok Kumar Gupta

Sep 21, 2010

block lost sim card

i have lost my aircel sim, please block/close the number. my no. is 9716176232
thank you.
User112000

Aug 6, 2010

DND service not activated

my mobile no. 8802587251. I am a aircel prepaid user. i try to activate do not disturb service from last 4-5 months but it is not activated every time customer care executive told me a different story like service is activated in 45 days mam but after 2 months wen i call again for this service status then they told you cant apply for this service then i said ok activate my do not disturb service but again after 2 months this service is not activated over my no.

plz help me n activate the do not disturb service

May 25, 2010

Dailer Tunes

I am a Aircel prepaid customer my number is 9716547402 on my number Dialer tune is activated without any information and charges for 10 days are deducted from my prepaid account balance and on calling to the customer care my call is put on hold and disconnected 3 times.I want to know that how gave them right to activate DT on my number without my permission.

May 13, 2010

cost charged for pocket internet

I have Aircel Pocket internet (Rs.98 plan). I just bought the sim card for surfing.
They say its free unlimited browsing and download (provided 10p/10kb after 30 days activation).
But surprisingly, on the first day, my account balanced was deducted by 5 rupees (and i didn't make any contacts from it).
Can anybody tell me its Reason??????