Sep 15, 2015

Hi karak,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at [email protected]
karak

Sep 14, 2015

balance deduction

Company koi bhe service activate kar ke balance kat leta hai.12/9 and 13/9 ko service activate kar diya. Aur company bat karne ko tayar nahi hai. Kiya karu. Help

May 19, 2015

Dear Amanjotkaurbahri,

We would like to inform you that as per our records you have been charged for subscription of video talkies and STORE25 service via WAP mode post your consent.

Further we would like to clarify that as per the usage charges are correct and no adjustment is applicable for the same.

Team Aircel

May 18, 2015

Hi Aman,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quic k resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @[email protected]
Amanjotkaurbahri

May 16, 2015

Rededuction of balance

Dear sir/Mam
My mobile number is 8802123341, aircel service. This company keep deducting 25rs and today deducted 30 rs without my confirmation or my request. I want this to stop and want my money back. I hope you will look in this matter soon and help me get my money back.

Mar 30, 2015

Hi Vivek.

VivekRathaur1987

Mar 27, 2015

Frustrating service

I just bought the Aircel Sim because of its attractive services. But because it's Aircel, it is The WORST SERVICE PROVIDER AND WORST SERVICE.

Ok. I DON'T WANT TO CLARIFY but here are few topics briefly.:
1. When I purchased the SIM the FRC was of Rs. 95. Firstly I got the confirmation message after 3 days of purchasing SIM. I got the message which says "Priye Upbhokta, FRC 95 me aapko mila hai 40 p/m ka local STD tariff, saath hi 50 local STD minutes pratidin 3 mahino ke liye. Tariff Vaidyata 180 din". And what I Got???? Just Frustration.
2. After the recharge my local and STD calls were at 1p/sec. Even after that message is Call Rates are same.
3. I Tried to contact customer care, for the very first time, One Basturd picked my call and said My Voice Doesn't reach That person. Then again I keep on trying and everytime Your Aircel Just say "All our customer representatives are currently busy. Please hold our call back later." And Disconnect the call.

Jan 16, 2015

Hi Max,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.
max143

Jan 16, 2015

ignore customer complaints

Aircel customer care are only working for fooling customer by different methods . One of their method is put customer no on busy so that he/she can't ask what is happening with their account balance.and they can easily steal their Account balance in leagal way.they will tell you call us 198 if you have any problem and if they find that in complaim their is a mistake is done by aircel service provider than they trying to convince you to call us sometime later than after that they put your no on busy list so that you cant disturb them in fooling other customers. I only want to tell them stop fooling customer like that we are always available for you for sevice. Shame on you Aircel Customer Care and aircel company you are stealing common man money . God watching your all sins.
premkanojia

Nov 24, 2014

lost mobile

My name is Prem Kanojia.
I lost my cell and I tried contacting the Customer Care to block my Aircel Sim.
But customer care services are down.

Please do the needful and block my sim as soon as possible.
My sim no. : 8802112868.Aircel

Alternate no. for assistance: 9971102201.'

Please do respond. Its urgent
premkanojia

Nov 24, 2014

lost mobile

My name is Prem Kanojia.
I lost my cell and I tried contacting the Customer Care to block my Idea Sim.
But customer care services are down.

Please do the needful and block my sim as soon as possible.
My sim no. : 8802112868.Aircel

Alternate no. for assistance: 9971102201.'

Please do respond. Its urgent
himanshuvij03

Jul 31, 2014

Recharge not Successful

I have recharged on my Aircel no:- 8802266002 Four times through online recharge, my balance is deducted 3 times 20 Rs. and 1 time 110 Rs. but I didn't get the amount on Aircel number any time.

Reagrds,
Himanshu Vij
ph- 7838482020
kunwar.rajneesh

Mar 5, 2013

Stop Power Play

Aircel activated some powerplay option without my consent.I have lost 10rs.So I want to Stop Aircel power play subscription and also return back my money as soon as possible.
My name is Mr Rajneesh Kumar Singh no: 08802940840

Aug 24, 2012

BIG Fraud on the name of IPHONE Scheme

What is the update on it ? I paid full on 3rd Aug and still waiting ?

Aug 23, 2012

BIG Fraud on the name of IPHONE Scheme

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.
Aircel Customer Service Team

distraction in customer care calls

Aircel is a good company..

distraction in customer care calls

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try calling again and if the problem persists request you to visit us at your nearest Aircel store. Our team would extend the best possible assistance.

Aircel Customer Service Team.

Dec 9, 2010

DERVICE ACTIVATION WITHOUT OUR REQUEST

It can happen when you respond to these marketing calls and messages. In order to get rid of these try and get the DND service activated. Thereafter you will have no more unwanted activations and deduction in balance. Wish you luck.

Dec 20, 2012

Wants incoming & Outgoing Details

I want incoming and outgoing calls detail of Aircel prepaid no. from Nov 2012 to till date i.e.9716091366, This is my husband mobile number, as I am facing some personal problem with my husband that’s why I want incoming & outgoing details without informing my husband.

Priya Ahuja

Aug 20, 2012

BIG Fraud on the name of IPHONE Scheme

There is a big fraud which is done by AIRCEL on the name of their iPhone 3gs scheme. We booked this phone through there site on 31 July 12.
After making full payment via CC we don't get any response from either AIRCEL nor NCARRY . After 10 days we called Ncarrry support and know the wonderful thing that AIRCEL didn't sent our address verification to them . OK after making so many escalations in AIRCEL , final they give approval to our verification on 11 August. We hoped that now we get a handset as well as connection.. But still the drama will not end by these two companies. Now Ncarry support team say ,, that thay don't have handset in stock and wait for one day, 2 day like that. They pass another week time.
Finally after so many calls to their CC they start our refunding process on 20 AUG'12. Really frustrating..
But Picture Not end here .. after few minutes back we got a bill from AIRCEL of that postpaid no which we never used not even inserted in any handset.
AIRCEL really sucks and specially their APPEALLETE authority who don't know how to handle escalation support.
ORDER ID : 20731-0776

Jul 11, 2011

hello,
i've lost my aircel SIM card,so i need to block that particular number.your aircel customer no. is not picking my call since weeks.i'm very disappointed by this service.kindly provide me the sollution ASAP.

my details are as follows:-

name : rajesh jain
number: +91-9716308690

number to be contacted at : +91-9716310180

Dec 8, 2010

DERVICE ACTIVATION WITHOUT OUR REQUEST

I am a user of Mobile No.9716768510 Provided by Aircel. I have received a sms from AIRCEL on 02-12-2010 that “THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING FRIEND ZONE” and a sum of Rs.30 has been deducted. I was surprised to How can they start a service without my request ? I never ever requested for any service like that. I request you to please look into the matter and make them a refund Rs.30 immediately and oblige. It seems that this is their regular practice to activate services like that without subscriber’s permission.

In this connection I have already made a complaint to AIRCEL but no action has been taken till writing of this mail. I request you to please look into the matter, and take action against them, because this is not the question of Rs.30, This is the matter of making Illegal Business Activity and unnecessary harassment to the consumers.

Thanking You.