sanjeev0123

Mar 11, 2018

UPC

Hi Sir,

I am trying to change from AIRCEL to AIRTEL as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me the Unique porting code. AIRCEL guys please send me UPC. I don't want to loss this number.
This is my old number from 10yr. Please help out my problem.

My number. Is 9716466720

Sanjeev sharma
Shobhit19

Mar 8, 2018

UPC number not getting generated

Sir, I have been trying like hell from the past 4 days to you guys in order to get my UPC number generated for my no. 9891145517 having last 5 digits of my Sim as 57299.
I am Regretting to keep my aircel number as primary one this is really shame on you guys without giving any notice you have closed all the facilities and not even providing any solution for them.
Kindle help me out and please email UPC number for the above mentioned number to [email protected]

Mar 3, 2018

No response regarding UPC

My number is 7532828986 and i want my UPC.
AS I HAVE ALREADY SENT PORT 7532828986 TO 1900 BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE REGARDING THE SAME.
Shiv Kailash Ojha

Feb 28, 2018

UPC code not received

Hello sir,

I have send 7 times sms to 1900 for porting PORT 9716562244 in three days, but not any response from Aircel operator. please send my porting code to my mail or my Aircel no. as soon as possible
My mail id is- [email protected]
Sumi.906

Feb 20, 2018

Fraud by Aircel

Dear Sir/Mam,
Aircel always do fraud. Without any subscription, they message sent, that your subscription is activated and deduct amount from mobile balance. Today I recharge my Mobile balance immediately aircel deduct my balance with the message that your gameclub subscription is activated. Why I do this type of stupidity? Aircel is making customers fool.
Please solve this problem and refund my balance.
Sumi.906

Feb 20, 2018

Fraud by Aircel. Deduct mobile balance

Aircel always do fraud. Without any subscription, they message sent, that your subscription is activated and deduct amount from mobile balance. Today I recharge my Mobile balance immediately aircel deduct my balance with the message that your gameclu subscription is activated. Why I do this type of stupidity? Aircel is making customers fool.
Please immediately refund my Mobile balance right now.

Jan 31, 2018

Dear Ramanuj (Ramanuj143),

We would like to inform you that as per system check you have been charged Rs 28/- for the activation of Rs 2/- auto renewal Data pack. Hence, charges are found correct. Further, the pack has already been deactivated from your number and as a goodwill gesture Rs 28/- will be credited on your number.

Ramanuj143

Jan 29, 2018

Deduction of Balance against NDAIRPI2

Kindly resolve my problem and refund my balance.

Jan 27, 2018

Dear Ramanuj (Ramanuj143),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Ramanuj143

Jan 26, 2018

Deduction of Balance against NDAIRPI2

NDAIRPI2 Service is activated on my phone no 8285970298 without activating by me & also unable to stop by dialing *121*02# & *121*0200# which is tell by Aircel Customers Care. Kindly resolve my problem and refund my balance.

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Customer (Alok Kumar 121),

We would like to inform that our team called you, however, the call was not answered at 10:40 AM. We request you to please provide us with suitable timings for a callback. So, that we can assist you accordingly.

Dec 30, 2017

Dear Customer (Alok Kumar 121),

We regret the inconvenience caused and are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Number which you tried to call on (198 or any other number):
Date and time when tried to call:

alok kumar 121

Dec 29, 2017

dear sir/mam
me alok kumar, i am user of AIRCEL prepaid services provided by you since last 5 year
My AIRCEL no. is 8802291624
my complaint is that no one is receiving my call in your customer care team
please provide us assistane as soon as possible

Dec 12, 2017

Dear Sarthak,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Dec 4, 2017

Dear Sarthak Kanhar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Location (Including nearest landmark where the issue is witnessed):
Duration of the issue (problem since when):
The Issue with a specific website or all website:
The Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc):

Sarthak kanhar

Dec 1, 2017

Aircel internet

The worst internet ever I used
One message is not sending properly
And the browsing speed is below 2G network
Such a useless network

Nov 18, 2017

Dear Nitin,

Nov 10, 2017

Dear Nitin,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Recharge Date:

Nitin Nimesh

Nov 9, 2017

PF Amount

207:Txn No. DLR17110917012200235 to Recharge MRP 48 is successful . TT= 0 INR, New Balance 0 INR, P.F 40.68 INR, GST 7.32 INR DIAL *121# to know balance and more. This is problem my main balance is 0 INR
Nitin

Aug 31, 2017

Dear Customer (Anil kpur),

We would like to inform you that our team tried calling you a multiple times today (on 31/08/2017) at 2:39 PM but the number was switched off. Further, as checked, you have been charged Rs 2/- for SMS pack on daily reactivation basis which we have deactivated from our end.

Further, please share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you and assist you in a better way

Aug 31, 2017

Dear Customer (Anil kpur),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Anil kpur

Aug 30, 2017

Balance deduction

I have been getting this message "NDAIRSMS2N has been renewed on your Aircel mobile."Plz solve this issue
ASAP because There is no vas service activated on this number 9069901861
Pls solve this problem

Jun 5, 2017

Deducting balance

Dear Customer (Ankush21),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Jun 2, 2017

Deducted rs

Dear Customer (Ankush21),

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Ankush21

Jun 1, 2017

Deducted rs

You have deducted Rs 6rs from my balance without any reason for this number 7503853997. & I call your customer care office no-one receive my phone calls and after 5 days no one solved this problem . Your Customer Care service is very bed.

Kindly return my balance. as soon as possible.

I have port da number