May 18, 2011

unknown person sending sms

i have recieved some sms from unknow persons.pls stop that sms .how that get my number .

May 17, 2011

Wrong Promises of Tariff plan and servicers barred

1. I was an user of Airtel Mobile from more than last 12 Years and using a same postpaid number 9810211165, in airtel there is no tariff plan for paying 1 paisa per second for recieving incoming call in roaming, and i am mostly staying out of delhi for my business,
2. One day i recieved a call from AIRCEL executive and he will offer me that our company wikll give you incoming calls while roaming in 1 paisa per second, because of my business i advertised in newspapers and on internet and my no. is so common and i suppose to recieve at least 5 - 10 calls for taking loan, credit cards, trade mark registrations and lots more. However this offer impressed me and i port to Aircel.
3. When i recieve the first bill of Aircel all the commitment done by the executive of Aircel was proved wrong and even while roaming in Punjab ( where already Aircel is running) my aircel mobile was catching network of vodaphone or idea asnd i had been charged with huge bills. when i send the request to port my no. to any other service provided so i came to know that i have to wait 90 days for that.
4. My Aircel mobile was not working from 17/5/2011 morning. Today on 18th May, 2011 morning 7:28 AM I called up customer care from my other Mobile no. I am told that the service was barred by AIRCEL due to exceed the credit limit and there is no intimation by AIRCEL. But the customer care executive said that we SMS you on 11th and 14th may, 2011.
5. I requested to the customer care executive to start my services I am an old customer of AIRTEL and my credit limit in AIRTEL is more than Rs16000, also I requested to increase my credit limit last month but Aircel is not going to do anything.
6. I request the body of consumer forum to take necessary action against these service provider companies to stop harassing customers and give full information in written while giving new connections.

May 2, 2011

Wrong Balance Deduction

Dear sir/Madam,
I am Devesh Gupta an Aircel's Delhi subscriber having Mobile no. 9716586133.Aircel had deducted balance by activating value added service without my request in last week.
Please look into the matter concern and take necessary action against the concern department.
I hope you will definately help me in this regard.

Thanks and regard
Devesh Gupta
+91-9818796003 (contact on this no. only)

Apr 13, 2011

Balance deduction

I,Ankit chawla, Mob No-9716550941, Aircel user have been facing a problem of balance deduction w/o ant consent of mine, Despite calling Customer care, They are not responding to it. I did not expected such behavior for the service provider.
Complaint:- Quite a few service has been activated on my my no. without taking any consent from me. Now the service provider is denying the fact. I have checked my sent box and all the calls and neither has been made towards Aircel for activation of the services.

There should be an action taken against these kind of things as it has become a regular practice of telecom operators

Jan 28, 2011

Activation of Caller tune without permission.

Aircel mobile providers hav activated the caller tunes on customers cellphone and charged them without customer's permission.Its the second time when they have activated the caller tune on my cellphone and charged for it and i called the customer care two times for last complaint but they didnt give the satisfactory reply for respective complain.

Jan 14, 2011

THEY DONOT DEACTIVATE LKD SERVICE ON MY PHONE

SIR,

MY NAME IS PANKAJ BHARDWAJ , MOBILE NO 9716916887 , MY COMPLAIN IS REGARDING TO LKD SERVICE WHICH IS ACTIVATED ON MY MOBILR A MONTH AGO BY MISTAKE AND THAN I MADE A CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE FOR UNSUBSCRIBE THE SERVICE THEY TOLD ME TO SEND A SMS ON 58000 TYPE UNSUB LKD1 ,THAN I DID IT TWO TIME U CAN CHECK BUT THE SERVICE IS NOT STOP AND EVERY FIVE DAYS TILL NOW IT CHARGED ME 10 RS FOR 5 DAYS . MY COMPLAIN NUMBER IS 1-3363847441 .

PLEASE STOP THE SERVICE ON MY MOBILE PHONE AND REFUND MY RUPEES .

Nov 26, 2010

sim lost

my mobile phone was lost on my way to school
please block this number 9716485639.... because my number sometimes ring up

Nov 22, 2010

Money deduction without permission

Respected sir/madam

Music connect was activated on my mobile without my permission and 15 Rs was deducted. I deactivated through my mobile and a message came showing it has been deactivated.
Then again 7 Rs was deducted with a message music connect activated on ur mobile. I requested for deactivation my no is 1-3034577931. In spite of this request again 30 Rs was deducted from my balance. We talk to customer cell for
refund of my money and they assured us that it will be returned ref no is 1-3072351693. The person from customer care told me it will be refunded on 19 november till 8:40 am .But now they are saying it can't be refund.
First of all without my permission RS 15,Rs 7 and then Rs30 was deducted from my balance and u people are not refunding it...Why????

Sunita Singh

Nov 3, 2010

balance

without our permission the will be activated the services of our number (9716839756)

So i will be requested you to please kindly go though the matter.

if u have any query then plz call me feel free

thanks
LOVE GROVER
User206226

Oct 28, 2010

I did not ask but they subscribed me for some 30Rs per month plan

I am using Aircel number, they sent me an sms saying 'Your plan for hello friendship tunes will be renewed within 3 days, it is 30 Rs per month plan'
At the first place, I never asked for such a plan, so if no such plan is with me, how can they say that this will be renewed.
its monopoly of these companies.
They are simply looting people
This sms is in English, I could understand and know that my 30Rs per month are to be looted by Aircel,

What about those who could not read it, they will be exploited 30rs per month for sure, without even knowing.

It is monopoly, I am going to court for this.
Those who think I am right, please support me, I will go as out of the way approach.
User203926

Oct 26, 2010

Unknow deduction

Aircel had deducted Rs 30 from my account on 25/10/2010 . When i called up Customer Care i got that information that i have activated Music Connect service for that they have deduct Rs 30 from my account, While asking them how can you say that i have activated that service , Executive told me that you have receive a call around 6.37 pm from Aircel and then you activate that service, but first of all i didn't receive any call from Aircel and secondly my Phone number is registered in DND. So how can i receive any call from aircel. I had a word with Parmod Kumar one of the Executive of Aircel customer care , but let me tell you that person is so arrogant even he don't know how to treat a customer.

To be very clear i didn't receive any call from aircel regarding Music Connect and in-fact last month i used that service and i deactivated that service on 24 October, I called up 543219 to deactivate that service and i also receive confirmation from IVR that your service is been deactivated.

It's not about only Rs 30 its about loyalty and customer satisfaction. This is may be happened with lots of consumer .

I hope that i will get a solution from you.

Oct 9, 2010

sim blocked

I have Lost my aircel sim card no. 7503055656 any where please suspend this number.
User120153

Aug 13, 2010

wrong balance deduction

i am using aircel no. 9716875291.on 12 aug arond 11 am ,rs.30 deducted wrongly from my account.
customer care could not provide me satisfactory cause for this.........
this is not 1st time. so i hope my problem will solved here............

Aug 5, 2010

cheating with coustmer

Many of company are doing the same thing, i have got just a call where the executive told me some dialer tune sceme, i heard the call and replyed him that there is no need of that serviece and disconnected the phone after 1 and half hour, got a sms that your dialer tune will be activated with in 24 four hours, and autometically rs 30 deducted from my account, and when i called to customer care call center the put me on mute for 15 minutes and suddenly call droped. they again deducted 3/- for the call charges. what they think about us are earning this mony fromany illlegall source, i really pissed off this kind of experience, and it happend with mesecond time, what should i do.

Aug 1, 2010

network problam

aircel prepaid phone network problam
poketinternet speed & server problam.
User71949

Jul 3, 2010

wap settings for use on pc

i have received the wap settings but i am not able to connect through my pc, it shows the PPP link was terminated.

May 31, 2010

unnecessary balance deduction

I've purchased aircel sim with 98s facility only for pocket internet. The first month it worked fine. but before the end of validity of deposite amount, I recharged it with Rs. 125 I recieved the right balanced amount , I started surfing again, But very first next morning when I started surfing I got error message ppp protocol not available. I made contact with customer care for gprs. They gave me same setting suggestios as for the first time. I tried but failed to reconnect. I searched for my balance, I got astonishd to see it only Rs. 0.03 left. Then again I tried to call customer care but no response. I again recharged with Rs. 125, but the situation was same i.e. First day It worked fine but after that in the next morning I recieved balance only same as before i.e. Rs. 0.03. This is too much. Cheating on highest extent, and with no customer care support. What to do I don't know.

May 25, 2010

unauthroized debit of voice chat charges

i have taken theprepaid services of aircel against my mobile number 8802640690, while enquiring about a debit of Rs 30 from the recharge amount,i was told that i have opted for a voice chat services, and on detailed enquiry, i came to know that this is the service for lovers/ i requested them to stop this onesided activated service, which i have not used even once, but it was not of any avail, i am being repeatedly debited rs 30 from the recharge value, i have repeatedly demanded that the service which i never use should be immediately discontinued with reversal of debit, which the company has not bothered to act till date
ramesh kumar sapru
c-130 saraswatikunj gp housing socieity
plot no 25 patpargunj delhi

May 16, 2010

aircel pocket internet

my name is Tarun aur main aircel ka pocket internet use kar raha hu jiski service
bahut kharab hai maine iski complain karyi hai magar uska koi fayada nahi hua hai complain no. 1-1906739594

plz help me.