May 3, 2017

Dear Customer (Bshukla2),

We would like to inform you that you were charged Rs30 for the activation of Nyassa Astrology (Vas service) on 20th March 2017 by SMS mode, post double consent from your end and the same service has been deactivated. Further, as a one-time goodwill gesture, the deducted amount has been initiated from our end and the same will be credited within 48hrs.

Thanks and Regards,

May 2, 2017

Dear Customer (Bshukla2),

We are forwarding your issue to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the date of deduction to assist you better.

Thanks and Regards,
Bshukla2

Apr 29, 2017

Unauthorised deduction

i have aircel no.(7532082283). i did not activate any kind of service since two three month. i have blocked all the customer care calls from Aircel. they have activated an unwanted service ” Natasha astrology ” i never activated it. they renewed it without any information and deduct Rs 30 from the balance also. when I complained about it they miss behaved with me and refuse to stop the services and refund the deducted balance. When I asked to give it in the written format they refused it. When I asked to talk the senior manager they refused it and cut the phone also. From that date customer care complaints no 198 never connected.
Plz help.

Feb 21, 2017

Re:249/ recharge. Offer

Dear Mohit Singh,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found that you have done a recharge of Rs249 on 31st January 2017 for which you have been received unlimited call benefits for 28 days. As per our record, you are able to make an outgoing call to any network.Hence, No Issue found at our ends.

Feb 20, 2017

249/ recharge. Offer

Dear Customer(mohit singh 1990),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date of recharge:
Transaction Id:
Error prompt heard while calling:
Complete address with landmark:

mohit singh 1990

Feb 17, 2017

249/ recharge. Offer

I recharged aircel no 249 but this is not working 24*7
According to this all local STD call free with 2g network and aircel network I usses only 20 minit. I called any time but call call is not connecting yours customer service very poor.
Please resovle our probelms asap
Call us 8285051185

Feb 7, 2017

Dear VARUN GOGETA,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Jan 30, 2017

Dear VARUN GOGETA,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

VARUN GOGETA

Jan 29, 2017

SIM CARD HAS STOLEN

MY PHONE HAS STOLEN WHICH HAS AIRCEL SIM CARD SO, I WANNA BLOCK MY SIM CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Nov 17, 2016

Dear KRISHNA47,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

KRISHNA47

Nov 14, 2016

NETWORKING PROBLEM

RESPECTED SIR,

Sir, Myself KRISHNA TIWARI S/o ASHOK TIWARI, ADD- CHILLA VILLAGE MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-1 EXTN DELHI-91.Purchase a new sim card network by AIRCEL TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY. Current situation is networking problem many times complaints in customer care. But this company and all workers avoid for a complaint. I hope TRAI help me.

So, Please check and give me a solution.

Oct 6, 2016

Dear AMRESH Babul,

The VAS has activated post your double consent and service has already been deactivated at our end and the charges are found correct hence, waiver not applicable for the same.

Sep 26, 2016

Dear Customer(ashadse),

We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation now issue has been resolved and UPC code has been generated.

Sep 26, 2016

Dear Customer(ashadse),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

ashadse

Sep 25, 2016

Not Generating UPC Code

I've send port request for my Aircel number 7503209259 many time but the service provider didn't generate UPC code.
Please suggest what should I do?

Regard's
Arshad Ali

Sep 24, 2016

Dear AMRESH Babul,

AMRESH Babul

Sep 22, 2016

Balance deduction

I have taken an Aircel sim in Rs 120 and got Rs 80.
The sim activated on 21/9/16 evening and balanced on 9pm. Of 22/9/16.
There was a message at 10:44pm that your account had been deducted by Rs 50 on subscription of masty club and validation is 15 days and so on.
On 23/9/16 morning my account was again deducted by Rs 29 for what I still don't know.

The main point is ,I have not submitted any subscription options and charged for that.
So,I ask u to take a close look to my complain and return my whole deducted money to my account.
AMRESH KUMAR
Sim number--9069156055
AMRESH Babul

Sep 22, 2016

Balance deduction

I have taker Aircel sim in Rs 120 and got Rs 80 .
The sim activated on 21/9/16 evening and balanced on 9pm 22/9/16.There was message at 10:44 pm that
Your account have been deducted by rs 50 on subscription of nasty club and the validity is 15 days and so on.
On 23/9/16 morning my account was again deducted by rs 29 for what I don't know yet.
The main point is I have not submitted any subscription button and charged for that.
So,i ask u to take a close look to my complain and refund my whole deducted money to my account.
Amresh kumar

Sep 7, 2016

Dear Prateek Agrawal Pru,

We would like to inform that we have checked your location (3rd Floor NEAR NEW ASHOK NAGAR METRO STATION New Delhi) nearest serving site DLP1113 is working fine.

Aug 22, 2016

Prateek Agrawal Pru

Aug 22, 2016

bad signal

HELLO TEAM,

THROUGH THIS COMPLAINT LETTER, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE BAD SERVICES I AM GETTING FROM THE AIRCEL NETWORK NEAR NEW ASHOK NAGAR METRO STATION,I LIVE AT 3RD FLOOR WHERE ALL NETWORK WORKS AND EVEN AIRCEL HAS GOT 4 SIGNALS IN MY CELL PHONE BUT THE SOUND IS NOT CLEAR AND ITS CUTS, ALSO I HAVE 40 %OF CALL DROPS RATES. I HAVE ALSO CHANGED THE PHONE BUT ITS THE SAME. WHEN I CALLED THE AIRCEL TEAM THEY SAYS THEY ARE WORKING ON IT. BUT THEY ARENT. ITS BEEN SO MANY MONTHS BUT NO SOULTION. PLEASE CHECK THERE SIGNAL. OTHERWISE I LL TAKE THIS TO MORE FORUMS

PRATEEK AGRAWAL
AIRCEL NUMBER: 9069937566

Jun 10, 2016

Dear Customer([email protected]),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that your shared Aircel number 9069496706 has been activated kindly visit nearest retailer shop where you have purchased this number and ask for the First recharge.

Jun 8, 2016

Dear Customer([email protected]),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken Media of at the earliest.

Jun 6, 2016

sim not activate yet

sim is not verify

Hiiii sir i brought aircel sim before 2days.Till now this sim is not verified so that my sim is not active or working. plz activate my sim and solve my problem.

my new aircel number:9069496706
alternative number:8287294044

Pls help me and i wants to call back

Thanks & Regard
baijayanti

May 17, 2016

Dear Dinesh(kverma.dinesh),

We would like to inform you that you have subscribed value added service like NAZGAMEM on 25th April 2016 through WAP mode for which you have been charged Rs69. The vas service has activated post double consent form your end. The charges are found correct hence No waiver is applicable for the same. The Vas service has been deactivated from your account.

Aircel Social Care Team