kverma.dinesh

May 11, 2016

Auto Balance deduction without my confirmation

I am raising this complain for my Aircel number 8285823656. Rs.- 69/ Balance deducted for gaming club subscription without my request on 25-Apr-2016 related message i have received from 59061.
I am getting unwanted messages regularly from this number (59061) for example below is the message content (Thank You for your request to subscribe to Fun Store. To complete your subscription please click on http://202.148.207.245:9093/API/CCG?refId=1462274136257)
even my number is registered under DND. I have logged complain via mobile app and mail but no response from service provider. below is the complain numbers ERN-2209914-Y3BMH7, ERN-2212670-13mtg2 and ern-2208238-wz8wkf. request you to please reverse deducted balance and stop these kind of messages.

May 11, 2016

Dear Nikhil Chaturvedi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our team had a word with you, as you are facing the issue at multiple locations in Delhi NCR, so optimization & visit is not feasible in such scenario. Already guided you to change handset or handset network settings once and then check

May 6, 2016

Dear Nikhil Chaturvedi,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location/everywhere (indoor/outdoors):

Nikhil Chaturvedi

May 5, 2016

Outgoing And Incoming Call related

very poor service In both incoming and outgoing Cross connection is frequent No call are connection either incoming or outgoing on aircel complaint (198) i am advised to call after 4-5 hours because server is down and i have called for about 6 days regularly every day the server is down? no response from aircel My NO is 8574374467

Apr 27, 2016

Dear Aman Malik,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that you have subscribed value added service like MCONFG45 on 20th April 2016 at 1:11PM through WAP mode for which he has been charged Rs21/-. The VAS has activated post double consent from your end. The charges are found correct hence, no waiver is applicable for the same. The VAS has been deactivated from his account.

Apr 23, 2016

Dear Aman Malik,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Aman Malik

Apr 20, 2016

rs.21 deducted

Sir, i received this msg today i.e. on 20.04.2016 "Thank you for choosing Fashion and Glamour Fortnightly at Rs 21.0. You have been charged Rs 21.0 for 7 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223. Click here http://mconverge.in/wap/aircel/fng" it is to bring to your notice that I have not activated this service..they have automatically deducted rs.21 from my account.. I therefore request you sir to kindly get my balance of rs.21 refunded in my account and stop this service..
Aman malik
Mobile no.8802511416

Apr 16, 2016

Dear Customer(sandy1416),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Meanwhile please share your alternate number so that our team can look into your issue.

sandy1416

Apr 11, 2016

sim card not working

My SIM card is not working..since last 3 days..please fix it I have only one number...7531960942

Apr 9, 2016

Dear Mohit(1998mohit),

We would like to inform that Please share the exact concern so we can assist you accordingly.

Apr 9, 2016

Dear Aman Malik,

We would like to inform that the waiver of Rs20 has been credit back in your account on 30th March 2016 at 02:47PM and Vas service has been deactivated from your account.

Dear Customer(ishanrustagi),

We would like to inform that you cannot use rate cutter, minutes and sms packs and voice free unlimited calling when you latched on Reliance 3G networks or 3G modes as per the policy.

Dear Mohit(1998mohit),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we are forwarding your complaint to the concerned department.

Kindly feel free to describe your concern in detail to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Aman Malik,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Hritik(hritik kr chindre),

Meanwhile please share your "Aircel No." so that our team can look into your issue.

1998mohit

Apr 5, 2016

Wrong bill

Sir i don't have aircel no. Sim but bill are to be pending on me plz help me. My Aircel phone no. Is 7210285335.
1998mohit

Apr 5, 2016

Wrong bill

I have no SIM card but bill are receive every month & the whole amount are pending on me so plz help me.
Aman Malik

Mar 29, 2016

Rs.20 charged for Namkeen

Sir, it is to inform you that today on 29.03.2016 at 8:40 P.M I got a message saying " thank you for choosing Namkeen at Rs.20. You have been charged rs.20 for 3 days." It is to bring to your notice that I have not activated this service.. rs.20 has been fraudently deducted from my account..it is therefore requested to refund my money back and deactivate this service...my aircel mobile no. Is 8802511416..
hritik kr chindre

Mar 28, 2016

excessive amount of bill

This month i got a bill from ur company of 466 rs. Which is too much because i don't use any net pack even my phone is not an Android so i can't access any internet plzz solve my problem as soon as possible this bill is too much i can't pay this amount plzz reimburse my bill amount....
I always payed amount of 250 but not more than 270...this 466 amount is too much...

Mar 10, 2016

Dear Customer(ishanrustagi),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

ishanrustagi

Mar 9, 2016

Services revoked with no pre information

I have made a Aircel 3G recharge of Rs.147 on 22 Feb 2016, after which my network setting started pointing to Reliance network (I was unaware of this). Being shifted to reliance, my message packs, call rate cutter stopped working as my balance was lowering with speed. I ignored the issue thinking of this as network error, and recharged it again. But the issue doesn't resolve, so yesterday i called the Aircel Customer Service who told me that while using 3G network (provided in collaboration with reliance) you cannot use any Aircel service and their is no resolution to it.
I tweet about my problem to aircel, but like their customer representative they're saying the same thing.
Just one thing, these information should be provided in advance not after the purchase is done. Where in the T&C it is written that one cannot use the basic services of the network.
After a loyal customer for almost more than 3.5 years now, I facing such issues. One can easily understand the value of a 3.5 years old number; how people will you lose by such an act. I have been using this number since Novemeber 2012. I never thought of even porting this number to any other service and have always complied with the policies of service provider (Aircel) for keeping that number. This time it crossed the limits, Aircel is not even ready to apologize for the created issue, instead giving me unnecessary answers. (Attached is the screen shot for the same)

Please look into the matter. Thanks in advance.
My number is 8802161171.

Services revoked with no pre information

Mar 5, 2016

Hi Nisha(7210045822),

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date of offer message received:
Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:

Mar 2, 2016

not active my recharge offer

i m nisha my no is 7210045822 i have recharge my mobile 32 rs for local call rate 30 paise for 90 days but I still call rate of 1.2 paise .please resolve my problem as soon as possible 198 customer care not responding please help me

Feb 16, 2016

Hi mukul_jain22,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
mukul_jain22

Feb 16, 2016

9716755196 - Recharge - 12 Feb (22.51) - Miscommunication

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Txn No. DLR16021222522100009
Mob No. – 9716755196
Date & Time – 2016-02-13 (22:51)
MRP – 21/-
As per your Website The Tariff for Rs 21/- is
4 Days
Local/ STD mobile call @ 30p/min for 4 days
As per the Aircel App ( Aircel Pocket Payment ) (Pls find the attachment for the Reference)
Rs 21/- had shown a different tariff offer viz. 1.2 Paisa / 2 Sec for 28 Days
I had done a recharge of Rs. 21/- from your Aircel Pocket Payment App which is provided by Aircel Cellular Limited
And now my call rate tariff is been charged as per the plan / tariff been communicated by website viz. 30p/min
A Miscommunication from the App had Attracted me to recharge

Because earlier also I have made many recharges from App of Rs 108/-

where Website shows Rs. 108 TT + 5 (A 2 A) Mins but the App shows 108 TT + 150 MB DATA

Which attracts to recharge through / using the App ( On the base of the trust on Aircel & it’s App and my past experiences ), I was attracted to use the App for Rs. 21/-

I duly understand that my tariff cannot be changed to 1.2p / 2 sec as it is ended as per the confirmation of Call Center

But it can be / could be reversed (If Possible)

So I request to please refund the same payment of Rs. 21/- (If Possible) and cancel the tariff of the same ASAP

Pls revert on Mail ID - [email protected]