Jan 27, 2016

Dear koushikgoswami,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

koushikgoswami

Jan 18, 2016

Balance Deduction

Hi Term,,

You have deducted Rs 130 from my balance without any reason for this number 8621893237. & I call your customer care office no-one receive my phone calls. Your Customer Care service is very bed.

Kindly return my balance. as soon as possible.

thanks & regard
Koushik Goswami

Jan 15, 2016

Hi prashant15919,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at [email protected] .
prashant15919

Jan 13, 2016

Rate cutter not working

Thank you for resolving the previous issue. But from yesterday, a new problem arises. I have recharged my number with rate cutter of Rs. 12 from my best offers. The rate cutter done its job for only 1 day... But in my best offers, it says that the rate cutter will be active for next 45 days.
When I call customer care, the agent told that my sim is borrowing network from Reliance. At that time, I was standing at Connaught Place, New Delhi and my phone was showing Aircel network. How is it possible that Aircel network is not working in the center of Delhi?? Next day I call from different locations in Delhi, but the tariff didn't work.

Kindly help in this regard.

Prashant

Hi pankaj12345,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Hi Sunil kumar 06,

Hi prashant15919,

prashant15919

Jan 9, 2016

balance deduction

You have deducted Rs 75 from my balance without any reason and sent me a message that I have subscribed for some VAS product namely mobile academy. But the truth is I haven't opted for any subscription of your product.
I am fed up of your continuous deduction without any reason. Why are you forcing me to break our 5 year old bonding?? Now I have to think about opting for some other service provider.

Kindly return my balance.

Prashant
Sunil kumar 06

Jan 4, 2016

NMNP

I sunil kumar have a Aircel (Chennai Circle) Mobile No. 9750029284. Now from last 7 mths i m living in delhi due to my transferable job. I applied 5 time for Nation Mobile Number Portability from Aircel (chennai) to Airtel (Delhi). After More than 06 times return of my documents finally i got a positive response from Airtel Delhi on 22.12.2015 while i got message from airtel about my local reference and validation of my documents for porting my mobie no. 9750029284 to airtel has been completed successfully and forwarded to AIRCEL.
1). But till date Aircel is not transferring my mobile no. to Airtel (Delhi).

2). I also submit my complaint to Aircel by mail 02 time but they did not given any answer to me.

3). Aircel Complaing desk No. 198, Head Office No.-9738199010, ############,09716099999, 08892041111, 9....12345 are not attending my call after 28.12.2015.

Sir, If possible give me positive response otherwise inform me that what is the problem in this NMNP.

THANK YOU SIR.
SUNIL KUMAR ([email protected]) Alternative No.-9871588434

Dec 28, 2015

Dear pankaj12345,

Aircel No.:
Service Activated:
Service Activation date:
Mode of activation (SMS / Call received)
Amount Deducted (Rs.)
Date of deduction:
Notified within 24 hours(Y/N):

Dec 27, 2015

Dear Kyler,

We regret the inconvenience cause to you. We would like to inform you that the number has been barred under UTM (Unregistered telemarketing disconnection) on 23rdDecember 2015 and the cannot be active again.

pankaj12345

Dec 27, 2015

vas /jyotish shastra

Plzz recover my money from aircel..they ate always activate some vas service without our request..and customer service reprentative is also not a co-operative..

Dec 24, 2015

Hi Kyler,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint/query/request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kyler

Dec 23, 2015

Number suspended

since 23-12-2015 my aircel number,7210815502, is suspended. Since yesterday they were saying it will start working in 4 hours and when i called then today they said i have never talked with them. Sir i have my call records indicating that i have talked with them about this issue. After lots of argument they transfered call to manager and she told me that trai has blocked my number. But i have done no promotional events please check my records i have done no sms since last few monts except one or two. Kindly tell me who complaint against me so that i can verify.
Pranay Bhardwaj

Amount Deducted:anu

Manu Kartikeya

Dec 17, 2015

Balance Deduction

I had recharged with a Top-Up of 198 Rs for the 3G service of 1 month validity, but my balance is deducted for unknown reasons. The balance deducted was about 82.50 Rs. I need to know why it was deducted and how can i get a refund on this. I am very UPSET with this poor service and there is no Direct Number for COMPLAINT. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Nov 16, 2015

Dear Rohitks9,

We regret the inconvenience cause to you.
We would like to inform you that you had recharge done of Rs29 on 9th November 2015 at 04:34PM through USSD mode for which you have been received the correct benefits as per the recharge policy. Kindly informed you that this offer is valid on AGB mode only hence no adjustment is applicable for the same there is no dispensary has been observed in scheme offer.

Rohitks9

Nov 15, 2015

Money Deducted Without Information

I am Rohit Sharma

My Mobile Number is 7503437774.

i have recharged my aircel number with 29 rupees at *121# on 9th of November and i got unlimited internet for 6 days but your company gives me only 5 days of internet use and deducted 90 rupees of amount from my aircel number. And when i contact on your service center then they says me that 29 rupees recharge gives you only 5 days of use but still when i checked it on *121# then it stills shows 6 days of validity on recharge of 29 Rupees. i want my money back to my number and if you don't gives my money back to me then suggest me how do i change my number in airtel. And if You didn't give my money back to me then i will register FIR or your Company. Today i got a message from you that your internet pack validity is over. how could you do this to anyone. and your customer care executives didn't gives me all info about this problem.
Please find the attachment of 29 rupees recharge full info.

Money Deducted Without Information Money Deducted Without Information

Hi columban,

columban

Nov 9, 2015

Limitless music service activated without consent want refund for illegal balance deduction

Hi I am an aircel customer and my mobile number is 9716561156, limitless music service has been automatically activated without my consent and amount of Rs 20 was deducted from my balance account, I want refund of deducted money for the service that I have not opted for back into my account. I had also called the customer care repeatedly as well but the reply that I got was due to technical error the same cannot be checked and complaint number cannot be generated. Refund the deducted money or else I have to switch to other mobile service provider.
columban

Nov 9, 2015

Limitless music VAS automatically activated without my consent

Hi I am an aircel customer and my mobile number is 9716561156, limitless music which is a value added service of aircel has been automatically activated without my consent for Rs 20, I want refund of the amount deducted without my consent to my account back. I had also tried to call on 198 but the answer that I got from customer care executive was that the server is not working.I am completely annoyed and frustated by this kind of behaviour.

Hi Prafu Thakur,

Praful Thakur

Illegal balance deduction

I have regulor user of aircel mobile servicce. but since last few days it started doing frod. My balance deducted by ₹21 two times in last five days. 1st tym customer care says balance is deducted due to net browsing while I has an active net pack and sufficient balance was laft. no refund are made.
Now last day my balance is deductd by ₹21 again . when I try to contact customer care ...after tring many timed they say its due to vas service but I have not activited any vas service. they denied to refund. kindly help me.
I am not recharging my phone due to afraidnesd of illrgal balance deduction

illegal balance deduction

I am not recharging my phone due to afraidnesd of illrgal balance deduction

Sep 30, 2015

Hello aki8577,

We regret the inconvenience cause to you
We would like to inform you that our team tried to contact with you twice but your number is not reachable and as checked you have subscribed GAJYOTISH and JOKES service on 27th September 2015 through OBD and USSD hence service has been deactivated, waiver is not applicable

Regards.