Sep 29, 2015

Hi aki8577,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

aki8577

Sep 29, 2015

Unwanted Balance Deducted.

My Aircel mobile no. is 8285208255 My Balance 30rs was deducted on 27th sep 2015. I contacted to customer care, They said it will be refunded within 48 hours but still not refunded. And today on 27 sep 2015, More balance of 3 Rs is deducted. I need my total 33 Rs which was deducted... I will be Thankful.. Please refund my balance......

Regards.
Akash Jain

Sep 25, 2015

Hi Shankul,,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Sep 23, 2015

Dear devasandhan,

AS per your complaint we have deactivated the Daily pack Rs 2/- auto renewal with immediate effect.

Aircel Social Care Team

Sep 22, 2015

Hi devasandhan,

Sep 21, 2015

Hello prashant_singh,

As per the your complaint you are not getting network on your SIM. Request you to visit at nearest Aircel store along with your documents and ask for sim replacement. It might be a SIM issue.

Aircel Team
devasandhan

Sep 20, 2015

mumdesms2

Please de-activate the mumdesms2 from my mobile no: +918286212405 or else I am going to port this number to another service provider . I don't know what mumdesms2 means but your company has been reducing a substantial amount from my prepaid balance. It happened quite a number of times before but I could not understand what service was eating up my balance. today, i received an sms from AIRCEL 'Your MUMDESMS2 renewal has failed due to insufficient balance. Please top up today for your MUMDESMS2 to be successfully renewed to enjoy the service on your Mobile.' I don't know what this means and I am sure I never requested this service. If these hidden cost will keep eating away at my money, I will not allow. I am giving Aircel One week's time. I am a citizen of India and have the right to voice my protest against unnecessary and fraudulent practices of mobile services. I am fed up complaining your customer care numbers for such trivial matters.

Sep 13, 2015

Hi Shankul,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Sep 12, 2015

Hi prashant_singh,

prashant_singh

Sim Registeration Failed

My aircel postpaid mobile number is 9716081379.
My SIM registration is failed and I am unable to use my number now.
I called multiple times in Aircel customer care from my other number but they disconnected my call every time by saying that they are transferring my call to postpaid department.
Kindly resolve my SIM card registration failure problem and let me know if any action is required from my side.

And use my below contact details for the communication.
Contact No. 09035044161
Email Id : [email protected]
shankul

non-activation of new sim/ mismatch id data

I recently purchased an aircel sim online from aircel website. Delivery person gave me the sim and took 95Rs as the plan selected by me was of 95rs.
3 days after submission of documents with the delievery person itself, when my sim was registered on network, i called 59059 for activating my sim.
But as i called them and started to mention the details they say sim is not on your name and details i was providing mismatch their database, however i gave the document of my name with the person.
I complained several times with the matter with miss. neetu from aircel but till date on 11-9-15 about 4 days after sim registration on network sim is not activated yet and the only reply i get is that she has mailed the company my matter and it is in progress and now she doesn't even attend my calls.

Kindly either activate my sim or give my id and money back.
my alternate contact number is 9871030642.
shankul

non-activation of new sim/ mismatch id data

Kindly either activate my sim or give my id and money back.

Sep 8, 2015

Dear sachin3170

We regret the inconvenience cause to you. We would like to inform that as per concern team revert, As discussed with you are facing coverage issue at given location since day 1, we have checked nearest serving site DLA2360 is working fine with no alarm. Proper coverage not up to mark at your location due to which you face call drop issue, and slow internet speed, problem will persist due to low coverage.

Sep 7, 2015

Hi sachin3170

sachin3170

Sep 6, 2015

Network Failure

Dear Sir/Mam

This is to inform you that I am facing lot of problem due to Network Failure, Every time while making Calls Call-drops and Voice Breaking Causes Problem and Internet Speed is also very-very poor.

We have a three Aircel Numbers 8802243973, 9716478052, 8802872355 But No Network Signal Show on our Mobile during the 2 weeks at home. In our area Radhey Shyam Park Extension , Krishna Nagar (Delhi-110051) all Aircel Numbers are Not Working Properly.

I am tried to contact with Customer Care Number But No Response so we send a mails to [email protected] But aircel Customer Care not response properly they always mention in mail - Kindly allow us to respond to your concern within next two working days .

Still [email protected] (Customer Care ) not resolve the Network Failure issue .

As due to network failure I am facing lot of problem, you are request to kindly look in to the matter & resolve the issue

My Address Details = A-79, A Block, Radhey Shyam Park Extension, Near Thana Jagat Puri, Krishna Nagar, Delhi - 110051

Sachin Bhardwaj
+91-8802243973
+91-9555585894

Aug 21, 2015

Hi preeti bhan,

Aug 13, 2015

Hi preeti bhan,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

preeti bhan

Aug 12, 2015

net pack is not working

i have the aircel prepaid connection. and also hv the net pack of aircel 3G but i hv noticed that net is showing in my phone. but not open the net file. or not working whats-app and any other application. i think this is the network problem for rainy season but not this.and another thing. after we hv net pack but balance also nil. i don't understand how it is ? please clarify this problem.
otherwise i blocked this connection.

Aug 11, 2015

Hello Saisantosh,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to suggest you regarding your Aircel no. 7210130223 disconnection request

Please visit at your nearest Aircel store with the following documents.

Copy of address proof
Original photo i.d proof

Also we would like to suggest you all outstanding amount & unbilled amount should be clear.

Aircel Social Care Team

Aug 11, 2015

Hi saisantosh

saisantosh

Aug 10, 2015

deactivate postpaid account

I want to deactivate my account. My registered mobile no.+917210130223.name hymavathi behara

Jul 23, 2015

Dear Pankajnaini,

We request you to share the Aircel number which you want to block along with below mention details, so that we can assist you accordingly.

1. Name
2. Address
3. Date of birth
4. Last recharge
5. Reason for barring the number.

Regards.

Jul 22, 2015

Hi Pankajnaini,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Jul 21, 2015

Dear mdsalman1,

We would request you to visit the nearest Aircel service outlet along with valid proof of identity and address to avail the duplicate SIM card for your Aircel number.

Pankajnaini

Jul 20, 2015

Lost Sim Card

I lost my mobile along with Aircel prepaid sim card so you please block/deactivate the sim card. my mobile no is 8285810347,
Please do this needful to avoid problems

Pankaj