Jul 20, 2015

Hi mdsalman1,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Email us at [email protected]
mdsalman1

Jul 17, 2015

mohd salman alam

828571347 9 ye number mujhe nikalna hai number chori ho gaya hai is liye mohd salman alam addres mohd irshad alam Q13 brahampuri gali no,19 seelampur 110053

Jul 7, 2015

Dear surabhi,

We would like to clarify that benefits of rate cutters/SMS packs are not applicable in 3G network and standard 3G tariff will be applicable i.e. Local/STD calls @ 1p/Sec, Local/STD landline @ 3p/Sec and Local/National SMS @ 50p/SMS.

Further we would like to inform you that as per usage charges are correct and no discrepancy have been observed.

Team Aircel

Jul 7, 2015

Dear Jitender26,

We request you to share the below mention details, so that we can assist you accordingly.

1. Name
2. Address
3. Date of birth
4. Last recharge

Team Aircel

Hisurabhi dwivedi,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi surabhi dwivedi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Hi Jitender26,

Balance not found

I am shruti
as I am a user of aircel since 2 months 8285816679
taken new connection with call cutter but after 15days when I take 3G recharge my call tarrif automatically change without information
when I call customer care they put my call on non replies zone.
marked mail but on one give appropriate ans.
After this again had taken msg card 3days back again call tariff change and my entire balance got 0
this was not enough I got recharge 70 which state full talk time but i didn't get that also again I had taken 155 but this time also I haven't got full value.
now stil my no on non replies zone.
this is too much I need resolution please help me they are continues doing this
thanks

Balance not found

I am shruti
as I am a user of aircel since 2 months
when I call customer care they put my call on non replies zone.
marked mail but on one give appropriate ans.
now stil my no on non replies zone.
this is too much I need resolution please help me they are continues doing this
thanks

Jul 5, 2015

auto activation of services and balance not received

my name is surabhi
had taken aircel no one month back with the offer of 30 p /min calling valid for 30 days but after 10 days taken 3G recharge. But along with 3G recharge my calling rates changes without information called customer care but they won't responding marked mail but no one responding.
now one week back taken 75 rs full talk time offer as I received msg of the offer but didn't get the full talk time.
now again today taken recharge off 155 as got offer 165 in 155 but didn't get full amount.
and as always customer care not connecting.
and again my calling pack changes automatically.
now please help me as I lost money and no one help.
these people harrasing customer.
Jitender26

Jul 4, 2015

Block sim card

Block my aircel number 7532870002 due to the lost my sim card

Jun 5, 2015

Hi akashf84,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

akashf84

Jun 4, 2015

Network problem and customer care not responding

I had already complained twice for network as it is not available inhouse. Both the times , aircel representative said that it will be solved in 3 days, but no action has been taken yet. And now they are not responding even to my call. Using aircel is like a hell. I daily miss a lot of urgent calls and cant even change my number. Please respond and solve it.

Name: Akash Goyal
Mob: 09716260037
Address: WA-31, Gurudwara Road, Shakarpur, laxminagar, Delhi-92

May 18, 2015

Dear Sidhart

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

May 10, 2015

Hi Sidhart.

Sidhart Rao

May 9, 2015

balance deduction

i have recharge 60 rs today on my aircel and till afternoon my account was deduct around 30 rs without inform me

pls refund my balance

Mar 17, 2015

Hi Sani.,

Mar 17, 2015

money is not refund

I have Recharge online for 19 rs sms pack but money is deduct in my account but recharge is fail 3 times all times the money is deduct in my account but recharge is not on my number
I have complaint the about for refund my money but till now my money is not refund is my account til now
complaint reference number is ############.

Details of recharges :- 25 feb

deepakcitysco

Feb 26, 2015

Balance

Hi Please help me ASAP

I am facing balance deduction in regular base Some time extra call rate some time service activation some time renewal charge.

extra call rate i have recharge 27rs rate cutter in which 1st 100 min 10p/min & 40p/min in month of Dec14 or Jan15 my rate cutter is active than also my call had been charged 1per call.

I don't remember service name but yes i was suffering net on mobile by mistake i active a service in which Rs 25 had been deduct and +5rs in same day 17Jan 15 i received a sms i which its mention that to stop this service type stop and send to num 533 something that exact i don't remember but yes i done the same i send a SMS on 17jan 15 on reply for same i received a text that i don't have any service Active on my account means mobile num .
after couple of day by default 50rs had been charged sms received its a same service renewal charge for which i send a sms to stop i speak to CCE i got info that were my service is active for 5 days and it had been not near to expire and in medial of time they charge renewal charge its it I am big fool you telecom trying to make me fool.

now toady 26 Feb15 i was playing game on my mobile and i received a sms that 99 rs had been deduct from balance for pocket internet i would like to info i do recharge for 103 rs i get 103 mb data and i ask them to please take my handset its Samsung S4 in laboratory and do what ever you can on mobile i dint send any sms or used any browser than how come my service got active i call to CCE they are not able to give me answer and ask to transfer my call to sr they make me on hold and call get disconnected twice .

As at the end i want compaction for it because i have recharge this amount to make important call which was giveing me provite if 7lac rs now that deal not came to me due to i cant call them.

So please inform and help me get this ASAP.

Deepak Kumar
+918802977017

Jan 31, 2015

Hi Pankaj

pankaj8841

Jan 30, 2015

number not working

I have port my number 8130071673. My no. Has stop working on 23rd Jan but Stoll my no not working that is aircel network.

Dear soumya17,

As per our system records, you have
been charged for data usage.
We would request you to visit the nearest Aircel service
outlet along with valid proof of identity and address to get the requisite
details. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Hi soumya17,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your query to the concerned department

soumya17

unnecessary deduction

My aircel number is 8285524463, which I have taken on 12th dec 2014.
When I have taken this number a scheme was going on, that on recharge of 90 I will get 102ruppees and sim will be free. Apart from this I got my recharged with rs.198. which is 3G internet pack.
On 13th Dec all my balnace and net data got finished without using the net for an hour even.
Not only this, I tried to call customer care on 13th, 14th and 15th but everytime my call was put on hold. Then on 16th I tried the customer care from the retailer's number nad then it got connected but your executive hanged up the call. Then I tried again and the executive named as Jaspal wsa very rude and didnt answer my questions properly.

I want the clarification on the above issue and details about the usage of net.
Please reply me with the same asap, otherwise I have to take a strict action against your company.