Nov 9, 2010

balance

I guess your DND service is not activated which helps you to prevent all such unwanted activations. Call the customer care and get your DND activated.

Aug 16, 2010

wrong balance deduction

You can call them again and ask if any value added service active on your number. I guess this can be one reason for the deduction.

Aug 6, 2010

cheating with coustmer

Get Your DND service activated. This will block all such unwanted marketing calls which at times can be the reason for such activations.

Aug 2, 2010

network problam

Get in touch with the Customer care for help.

Jun 2, 2010

unnecessary balance deduction

Did you try to visit any of their stores, I am sure your issue would be solved in no time, just try and visit the nearest store.

May 28, 2010

unauthroized debit of voice chat charges

Voice chat is an automated service and needs user confirmation for activation, this can happen when promo calls or messages are responded. In order to avoid such instances in future, DND is your solution

May 20, 2010

aircel pocket internet

Did you try and speak with customer care and tell them about the problem ?
NTL

Nov 25, 2012

Unsubscribe the unwanted sms

Hello Sir,

My aircel number is 9841823378. I tried to unsubscribe devotional and garam jokes sms but still I'm getting the sms as "Your subscription to garam jokes and devotional has been renewed for another 1 day and you have been charged Rs 1.5 for garam jokes and Rs 1 for devotional SMS. Kindly look into this and unsubscribe both the SMS or else I need look for the different provider.

Nov 21, 2012

wrong commitment

hi,

i have received a sms for full talk time in Rs.100 you will get RS.100 along with all local calls will be 30 paise per minute for 15 days and same as per SMS i have been recharged with same amount Rs.100 in my number 8285084478 on November 21,2012 and same i got full talk time Rs.100 however all local calls has not been 30 paisa/minute,its still charge as a normal rate Rs.1.20 paisa/minute.i also talk with customer care but they said no one offer is applicable.

please check on priority and don't give me mantel harassment for wrong commitment from your side.

if i will become angry its not good for your company and market value.

please do the needful otherwise i will go for social media like Facebook and tweeter.

name-rakesh chauhan
MSP-Aircel telecom
NISITH KUMAR MUKHERJEE

Oct 26, 2012

Stop outgoing Postpaid Connection

Dear Sirs,
I am a customer of your company since 1 year postpaid connection and unfortunately I am unable to pay my dues in time due to your change of collection agent. I don't your contract with any third party which you have change in before puja. Your people telephoned but do not have the collection of my dues which every month you do this. I have already talked your Customer care and they informed that no collection have been made before puja so that the connection have automatically off. and advise me the bill u pay with your net payment and I have done the Bill Amt. Rs.770/- and your Customer Care people told me that the line will be resumed after 2 hrs. but after 2 hrs. another people told me that your next bill started and u pl. go to our Dunlop Hub (Kolkata) and they told me we have nothing to do u may pl. pay another Rs.400/- then it will possible to resume your line and prepaid customer of 4 Yrs. and 1 year Post paid connection holder. and it is not my fault thats why I will pay another payment which will include the next bill. It is your fault to send your collection agent and it should not to stop my outgoing before Puja Vaccation as I am a Bengali which sentiment u do not bothered. Your 2 person of Customer Care people told 2 type of version and your Baranagar (Kolkata) Hub ignored me. I had deposited Rs.500/- with you and your people told the 500 rs. will be adjusted in the next bill but till today it was not adjusted yet my was stopped by u. Thanks.
I have enjoyed Aircel facility.
Good bye Aircel.

Anit Kr. Mukherjee
9804812059
life

Oct 26, 2012

Garam jokes subscription

Garam jokes has been automatically subscribed,.....i wish to unsubscribe it...it is automatically getting renewed every 10 days and it deducts Rs.10 from my balance....so pls unsubscribe it ......

Oct 17, 2012

billing issue

I purchase an iPhone 3gs from aircel and got a postpaid number 8285888812 with this phone and deposited rs 3000 as an advance rent for 6 months as per company's policy.
after that i receive a bill of rs. 408 including rs. 371(service tax) and remaining amount is for two days rent.
i ignored it and pay the amount.
after one month i again receive the complete bill(including monthly rent) and aircel barred my outgoing service because of non payment of this bill and after my complaint to aircel they start my services but this month again the same shit happen and they again barred my outgoing services.
here the question is that
if i paid rs 3000 to them then why they are sending me the bill again and again with the monthly rent ???
and why they barred my services again and again ??
shiningsunil

Oct 15, 2012

Rediculas situation faced with Aircel

Rediculas situation faced with AIRCEL.

Fourth time my outgoing facility has been deactivated.

My account was clear till below payment.
02-Sep-2012 Invoice Payment Web 242.0
31-Jul-2012 Invoice Payment Web 142.0

Now. My outgoing deactivated on 15 Sep and i was told that i have to pay minimum 900/- to reactivate the connection. I deposited 500+400 on 15 Sep.
I received invoice of 1405 on 20 Sep.

As per invoice i have outstanding of Rs 505/- with payment due date of 3rd Oct. I paid below amount against this.

03-Oct-2012 Invoice Payment Web 200.0
27-Sep-2012 Invoice Payment Web 500.0

This payment left a credit of 195/- in my account.

Today my connection deactivated again and as per telecon with customer care executive. i have outstanding of 1013/- and have to pay 1200+ to activate the outgoing.

I asked the detail when i have 195/- deposit with you and outstanding is 1013/-, as per my calculation my total outstanding should be 808/- only and i have credit limit of 790/- and Evsecurity deposit of 250/- with you. There is no reason to deactivate the connection when bill to be generated after 2 days.

Even single bill payment was not delay in alomost 6 months of connection period. than why so?

It was also told at the time of connection that credit limit will be increased after 3 months and then every month.

Sunil
Relationship Number : 1-7768064450
pra1

Sep 23, 2012

Connecting Failed

Hi Sir,
I am prateek srivastava. I am using aircel number whenever i am trying to surf net on my mobile samsung gt s3310 I get a message connecting failed & network disappear I have gprs settings installed on my handset but still i am unable to surf net I talked to customer care many times but still problem resist please solve this problem as soon as possible

Aug 27, 2012

unsubcribe music connect

I am too facing the same problem of automatic subscription of music connect and deduction of 30rs. Please deactivate it.. my phone num is 7503075042..

Aug 13, 2012

After successful PORT non availibility of network

I Raju Bansal using mobile no 8447317924. recently i PORT this no from Vodafone to Aircel dated 26/7/12. and my no is activated on 31/7/12 at 11:00pm on Aircell N/W but after a week my no is deactivated. when i make a call on customer care then they give me reason your Documents are not received and then i visited to aircel store for resubmit my documents then they told me your no is activate and documents are already submitted but i show them non availability of network on my number. then they refuse to help me. aftrer that i make many calls to customer care but they are unable to help me, every time they trannsfering my call one to another person but my problem is not sort out yet.
now i am out of station for a month but this no is very impotant to me if the problem is only for documentation then i can E-mail you my document.
please reactivate my no as soon as posible

Raju Bansal
(07837788925)
krishan.sethi

Aug 5, 2012

lost my aircel sim card

sim blocked
I have Lost my aircel sim card no. 8802139805 any where please suspend this number.
krishan.sethi

Aug 5, 2012

lost sim card

sir last night my mobile handsets and sim card no:-(8802139805) lost. please closed my sim no.

thanks

Jun 21, 2012

Verification Postpaid

Sir, Ma'am,
I bought an aircel postpaid number (8285000264) from Nishkam Sales,Pitampura,Delhi (number was delivered to me at home) ,around 20 days before, which was deactivated due to negative verification after two days. I contacted the customer care and came to know that the address was noted wrongly in the records. I immediately contacted the Vikas Marg , Laxmi Nagar aircel store to update my current address and provided them with all my details required. I provided them with the same identity proof (voted id card) which i had produced at the time of buying the number. I mailed the same proof to the Nishkam Sales executives and was assured that the number would be activated in a day or two. Since then I have received no response from them. Also I tried to call them but nobody even picked up my phone. Also the aircel store executives turn a deaf ear to my complaints and say that they can't help me.
Please provide me with a way to conquer this problem.
My address(wrong) Noted in your accounts is : 8, New Ganesh Nagar, Street No, 3, Delhi-110051
My actual address is : 8,Ganesh Park,Street No. 2, Delhi-110051
Also I am attaching my voter id card scan in case its needed by you for reference.
Please try to rectify my issue as soon as possible as I am facing a lot of problems due to this.
Nischay Jain

May 28, 2012

Deduction of Balance

I had subscribed for your Pocket Internet Pack of Rs 5/- for a day that allows 50 MB data usage.But from that day onwards, my account is debited by 5 Rs daily.
I tried to unsubscribe from your service through *234# USSD but the service shows failure of unsubscription.
I want to deactivatee another unwanted service of yours namely GARAMJOKES.

Thanking You
Aircel Customer
Nischay Jain

May 2, 2012

e-recharge

I made E-Recharge two times of 68 Rs. from AIRCEL website, but I did not get balance and they charged me, after calling customer care the people replied me please visit our aircel store and even they don't know how to talk their customers, if aircel can't provide E-Recharge facility then please you should close your shop.

I want my money back, why Should I visit AIRCEL store, I just want my money back.

This is a kind of robbery and I don't know, how many people are robbed by AIRCEL.

Akanksha Singh

Feb 4, 2012

aircel gprs/internet

I am an Aircel prepaid customer.9716541265
I have take aircel 14 rs unlimited gprs plan on my aircel sim.
Whenever i try to connect my cellphone to laptop,it shows in the all browser "Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred." last two days it never happens before.I face this problem first time.
I am able to acces only gmail.
Please help me with this issue as i am not able to do browsing on my laptop due to this.
thanks and regards
shashank pratap singh

Jan 28, 2012

Corporate Connections

A few days back, we had received a call from your sales team (Mr. Siddharth Sharma #8285745060) offering us a few corporate plans. We liked the offer and asked him to Email us the same.
The next day he sent an executive in our office to collect the documents claiming that we will prepare the set of documents and then will come back to you for Signature purposes and complete the documentation part.
Before submitting the documents, we had clarified to Mr. Sharma that we will not take the plan if we will not like the numbers, so before taking any further action on this, please let us know the numbers first.
The next day we received a call from Aircel for verification, we clarified to that person also, that before knowing the numbers, we will not give any verification. A few hours later an executive visited the office for verification, again we told the same thing and did not sign his form that he had brought for verification.
Now the situation is we got a call from Aircel stating that all your 8 numbers are activated. We are completely puzzled about this and highly disappointed to know this that without taking any signature (confirmation) how come a telephone company can activate the numbers?

Ritu
Sita Constructions Pvt. Ltd.

Jul 14, 2011

unwanted survice

i am using a aircel no (8802991414) since 1 year. before 2 month comany has provide a value added survice named GARAM JOKES which i not requered and not subscribed. and my balance deduct 2 or 3 times .i have complain many times but there is no responce.i have my 2 complain no: 1-5141807248,1-5251840858,, now i have a new joke daily and i am sure my balance will diduct
so plese halp me very soon
name: Devendra kumar
add: 22/200 naipura loni ghaziabad (U.P)
mob no: 8802991414

Jun 29, 2011

wronge deduction of mony

I am coustomer of aircel mobile having no. 9716810531.From preceding some month company has been charging for extra additional services which is not subcribed by me.company has been adding the extra facilities from there site. For that I am suffaring to pay extra ammount.So kindly take a strong action against this fraud company.