Jun 19, 2017

Hi Priya Raja,

We would like to inform you that the Vas service has been deactivated and Vas amount has been refunded to your account.

Jun 17, 2017

Balance deduction and service is activated without my knowledge andUnsubscribe download songs pack for my number 7402574448

Dear Priyanka Raja,

We would like to inform you that the VAS service has been deactivated and the deducted amount has been refunded to your account. Please cross check the same.

Dear Priyanka Raja,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Hi priya raja,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

priya raja

Jun 16, 2017

Deactivation 'Full Songs Download Pack

deactivate the said 'full songs download' package immediately from my phone no-7402574448
I also want back the amount charged for that unauthorized to my phone account balance.
Priyanka Raja

Jun 16, 2017

Every time i recharge my account,but it is detucted by some services,i didn't subscribe any services.it automatically subscribed and amount detucted, solve my problem soon,otherwise i change my network

Jun 7, 2017

Dear Hamza Qadir,

Our team tried calling you several times but could not get any response from your end and needs the following details to proceed further:

Sample number from which you are receiving the SMSs/calls:
Screenshot of the messages received:
Date and time when received such messages/calls:

Or, please share an alternate number so that we can contact you and the needful can be done.

hamza qadir

Jun 7, 2017

recieving of unwanted SMS AND phone calls.

Sir my moblie number 8802884105. I am recieving more than 20 unwanted sms and phone calls on daily basis which is very disturbing for me.My phone is under DND which is confirmed by AIRCEL customer care executive.
I have also submitted a complaint on 30 may 2017..but i am still recieving unwanted sms and phone calls.
It is requested to take action against that to solve my problem..
THANKING YOU..

Date and time when received such messages/calls:

hamza qadir

May 30, 2017

unwanted sms on DND phone

Sir my phone number is 8802884105 which is on DND as confirmed by aircel helpline.
And i am recieving more than 20 unwanted messages and phone calls daily by the real estate companies.
it is requested to penalize the company on my imitation.
Thanking You.

ABDUL QADIR
C-12/69 Yamuna Vihar
Delhi-110053.

Apr 17, 2017

Dear Ravi subo,

Ravi subo

Apr 15, 2017

Stop full song download Auto renewal pack immediately my mobile number 9360412924

Mar 16, 2017

Deactivate full song downloas pack

Dear SivakaniMuthu,

SivakaniMuthu

Mar 15, 2017

Deactivate full song downloas pack

I did't subscribed the full song download pack.But money deducted 4days for this service i don't want this pack. So unsubscribe this full song download pack.

Feb 23, 2017

Re:stop "Full Songs Download Pack"

Dear Mridusmita Gogoi,

We would like to inform you that we have deactivated the VAS, Full Song Download service from your number on 22nd Feb'17. Refund for the same is also processed and the same will be credited to your account by 24th Feb'17.

Feb 22, 2017

stop "Full Songs Download Pack"

Dear Mridusmita Gogoi,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Mridusmita Gogoi

Feb 21, 2017

stop "Full Songs Download Pack"

Deactivation 'Full Songs Download Pack'
Please stop full song download pack for my aircel no.9613898119, I do not need
this service at till date.As i have not opted for this service, the charges you debited Rs 5/- per day also to be refunded. How the company has unilaterally taken this option without the consent of the customer.Pl explain

Feb 10, 2017

Dear Amit_ca13,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Feb 2, 2017

Dear Customer(Amit_ca13),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Any message received upon deduction:

amit_ca13

Feb 2, 2017

Balance deduction and service is activated without my knowledge

Service is activated without my knowledge and balance is deducted Rs 7 each day.
Customer care is no takes any response of call

Jan 24, 2017

Stop full songs download

Dear Jonnysai,

Thanks for writing to us. Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

jonnysai

Jan 24, 2017

stop full songs download

I Want to Deactivate My Full Songs Download my Aircel No.8686284984 plz Deactivate It Im Loosing my money

Jan 17, 2017

Unsubscribe download songs pack

Dear Haya Nasir,

Haya Nasir

Jan 16, 2017

Unsubscribe download songs pack

I dont want this pack I dont know why it has been charged please stop this

Dec 6, 2016