babul som

please stop full song down load from my mobile phone no.7998060160

Deactivate full song down load from my mob. No. 799806016

Sep 14, 2016

Dear5 Prin Cess,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Prin Cess

Sep 10, 2016

Deactivate full song download pack

Please deactivate full song download pack from my number.

Aug 22, 2016

Dear Nitish kumar s

We request you to visit at the nearest Aircel store along with relevant address & id proof for further assistance in this regard.

Aug 22, 2016

Dear Nitish kumar s

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Alternate no.:

Nitish kumar s

Aug 20, 2016

registration failed problem

sir my no.7533027429 is shows registration failed last two days please activate my no.

Jul 23, 2016

Dear Customer (ankit55566655),

We would like to inform you that as checked VAS Full Song Download service has been deactivated on 22/07/2016.

Please note these links through which the download had happened are 3rd party campaigns that are embedded in the Web Pages that then you had visited and had clicked on such links, hence charged a one time download fee for the content. We advise you to take caution while browsing as to avoid clicking on such links to avoid unwanted deductions in the future.

Jul 22, 2016

Dear Customer(ankit55566655),

ankit55566655

Jul 22, 2016

Full song download stop

Please deactivate full song download from my no 8565861249

Jun 6, 2016

Dear Customer(anay9213),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

anay9213

Jun 3, 2016

SIM not working

Hi , I have activate my aircel number yesterday , but i am unable to make call niether able to recharge it. can you assist me
Voltas Social

Apr 4, 2016

Dear Jitendra([email protected]),

We're still awaiting the requisite details to help with your concern. In case your concern is still not resolved, please share the following details in order to assist you in a better way:

Signal Bars:
Landmark:
Specific location/everywhere (indoor/outdoors):

Mar 23, 2016

Dear Jitendra([email protected]),

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Landmark:
Specific location/everywhere (indoor/outdoors):

Mar 22, 2016

Call drops,voice break

I m facing a lots of problems. There is a voice breaking problem between every single call. Call drop problem. This is my Delhi Aircel mobile number and it is showing roaming on this number,that's why if i receiving any call from any other number,i have to pay for it. It means that it is charging on my incoming calls too.. So please short out these problems as soon as possible or i will port this to any other service provider. Thank you.
NAME - JITENDRA KUMAR
AIRCEL NUMBER- 8802498722
PLACE- MEET NAGAR, DELHI - 110094
ALTERNATE NUMBER- 9711380801
MAIL- [email protected]

Mar 15, 2016

Dear Customer(maxsteel),

Hope your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us on [email protected] for any other assistance.

Mar 14, 2016

Dear Keshav Ram Thakur,

Keshav ram thakur

Mar 11, 2016

Full song download stop

Please deactivate full song download from my no 8679375525. I do not need

Feb 27, 2016

Hi [email protected],

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Feb 11, 2016

Dear maxsteel,

Aircel No.:
Amount deducted:

maxsteel

Feb 11, 2016

balance automatically reduced without any notification

Balance is automatically getting reduced without any notification. I dont know if it is any kind of monthly suscription which you started at your end on my two aircel numbers. i want it to be stopped right now.

Jan 12, 2016

Dear Ravi Kumar,

Jan 8, 2016

Reduce my balance

I have aircel mobile number and number is 8285551149 This is 3rd time in a row that the company deducted 50 rsfrom my main balance.Its really very waste service.Whenever you call the service center that representive told me no amount deducted from your account.I just suggest aircel company that if you cannot provide good service then you should stop your aircel company.If you are really very honest in your word then do verify my account as soon as possible and return the amount whatever you deducted.Otherwise please dont give bad service to pepole

Jan 7, 2016

Dear Aashish Kumar,

Dec 30, 2015

Hi Aashish Kumar,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Email us at [email protected]
Aashish Kumar

Dec 26, 2015

deduct my balance

My mobile no is 7503862660

Today my 50 rs balance was cut by Aircel and subscribe a video talkies automatically without my permission
And customer care person say that you are subscribed this
But in reality I am not subscribe this nonsense subscription

Further I contact customer Care but they block my no and I was not able to contact customer Care
Please help and refund my balance as well as possible

deduct my balance